Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How many enemas does citanul need? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=231765)

InchoateHand 04-13-2005 03:55 PM

How many enemas does citanul need?

Voltron87 04-13-2005 03:57 PM

Re: How many enemas does citanul need?

The firehose one was pretty funny. It got a laugh. But you're also an idiot, noth for the MySpace thing, I've explained already, and for being a douchebag elitist when it comes to talking about colleges.

Dynasty 04-13-2005 03:59 PM

It should always be said. Threads, especially polls, about other posters are:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...oker/tinky.jpg

citanul 04-13-2005 04:00 PM

i don't think that getting 1 would help my sense of humor. one a day for the rest of my life would make me lose weight and never be constipated for the rest of my life. ooh, the tradeoffs to consider.

or i could just remember you're a useless piece of garbage. apparently you're elitest about colleges too, didn't even know that yet. just wonderful for you! having fun at brown or something?

citanul

editted to add: it seems like an ever more vocal contingent is agreeing that you are incredibly not funny, and an [censored].

InchoateHand 04-13-2005 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The firehose one was pretty funny. It got a laugh. But you're also an idiot, noth for the MySpace thing, I've explained already, and for being a douchebag elitist when it comes to talking about colleges.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Voltron87 04-13-2005 04:02 PM

Just a snap judgement I've made from a few of your posts about colleges. Like when you told someone to "go to a good school" when he asked Loyola or some other place.

MarkL444 04-13-2005 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It should always be said. Threads, especially polls, about other posters are:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...oker/tinky.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

especially polls about people i didnt even know about

InchoateHand 04-13-2005 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just a snap judgement I've made from a few of your posts about colleges. Like when you told someone to "go to a good school" when he asked Loyola or some other place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good grief. That was a joke. I have nothing against Loyola or Wabash. I also told him he should spend time with his grandmother, which was not a joke.

tdarko 04-13-2005 04:06 PM

voltron did you change your avatar back?

Voltron87 04-13-2005 04:06 PM

Well, then you're not very funny.

I can remember other examples but searching for them would put me in the hot tub.

citanul 04-13-2005 04:07 PM

hi mark, i'm dan. i post here infrequently, and mostly inhabit the sng forum, that's why you don't know me. but yes, seeing as how i post here infrequently, it's unlikely that douche's poll is really going to be a winner.

citanul

Voltron87 04-13-2005 04:07 PM

From Darth Tater? Yes. The site I had it objected and I'm too lazy to put it up on some image site. If people think it's worth it... up it goes.

InchoateHand 04-13-2005 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi mark, i'm dan. i post here infrequently, and mostly inhabit the sng forum, that's why you don't know me. but yes, seeing as how i post here infrequently, it's unlikely that douche's poll is really going to be a winner. citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though he's an irregular poster in oot, he's taken it upon himself to go to every thread in the last day where someone is made fun of and try to right the wrong by calling everyone immature, etc. etc.

Alobar 04-13-2005 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...would put me in the hot tub.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, beautiful

tdarko 04-13-2005 04:19 PM

umm nothing is worth a hassle.

MarkL444 04-13-2005 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi mark, i'm dan. i post here infrequently, and mostly inhabit the sng forum, that's why you don't know me. but yes, seeing as how i post here infrequently, it's unlikely that douche's poll is really going to be a winner.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

oh so you actually post in the real forums? i like you already.

[censored] 04-13-2005 04:25 PM

Who?

citanul 04-13-2005 04:26 PM

i think 3 threads, including this thread about me, about people being made fun of, i've appeared in. i'm soooooooo sorry that i'm in some way hampering your threads! i'm sure there's been literally dozens of posts about making fun of someone that i have not appeared in. sadly, in all 3 of those threads, i'm pretty sure your dumb ass has shown up on the other side of the "debate."

here's a clue: if, in a thread about something like the redsox yankees rivalry, someone says something stupid, and then you want to mock the hell out of them, that's all good. if, because you think a person is not funny or annoying, you start a whole thread about them for no reason than to "call them out" in some way, you're a douche! rare exceptions may be made, maybe, for vince, or smoothcall type people. but that's a maybe still. certainly, creating *many* polls about "who do you think is fatter, peachy or diablo?" level of content is basically just, well, stupid.

a small part of the story is of course that most of the time, the person you attack with your idiotic thread is barred from reciprocating, by their code of conduct that says "oh, making a poll about how stupid that guy is would be stooping to his level, so i'm not going to do that, fukc him."

citanul

citanul 04-13-2005 04:28 PM

i mercilously read basically everything in small stakes high stakes nl and limit, so well, i like you too.

i'm inspired to post more in the content forums after having my first "run in" with a "big" ootard, or whatever it is these days.

citanul

InchoateHand 04-13-2005 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i mercilously read basically everything in small stakes high stakes nl and limit, so well, i like you too.

i'm inspired to post more in the content forums after having my first "run in" with a "big" ootard, or whatever it is these days.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

ootiot! it's ootiot! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Voltron87 04-13-2005 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
here's a clue: if, in a thread about something like the redsox yankees rivalry, someone says something stupid, and then you want to mock the hell out of them, that's all good. if, because you think a person is not funny or annoying, you start a whole thread about them for no reason than to "call them out" in some way, you're a douche!

[/ QUOTE ]

repping the STT well.

Voltron87 04-13-2005 04:32 PM

well I meant a hassle by internet forum standards... not by real standards.

citanul 04-13-2005 04:35 PM

yourself as well.

citanul 04-13-2005 04:35 PM

thank you for what may well be your first informative post.

InchoateHand 04-13-2005 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thank you for what may well be your first informative post.

[/ QUOTE ]

ni han [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

kyro 04-13-2005 04:41 PM

Where's the "Citanul's right and I make unfunny polls" option?

InchoateHand 04-13-2005 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see it anywhere. Maybe it's non-existent like your sense of humor.

kyro 04-13-2005 05:56 PM

Poking fun amongst each other at these guys is fun. Ruining what they like to do is pathetic. I haven't read any of the other posts in which citanul apparently needs an enema, so I'll just give him benefit of the doubt and assume he was right again, and you were a douchebag again.

Voltron87 04-13-2005 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see it anywhere. Maybe it's non-existent like your sense of humor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Ohman. Lordy. What a great burn!

Eurotrash 04-13-2005 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, then you're not very funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooh, yeah... I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there.

Inchoatehand is one of the cynical more amusing posters that OOT has, you just need to learn to appreciate it.