Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The-Matodor = Sophia = CinnamonWind (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=189939)

adamstewart 02-04-2005 01:25 PM

The-Matodor = Sophia = CinnamonWind

Hey all,

I just noticed this "new" poster named "The-Matodor." Actually, I'm surprised I didn't notice "him" sooner due to "his" overly argumentative and annoying tone.

Anyway, I don't want to jump to any conclusions yet ( [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]), but I have the feeling this poster is an old friend of our's: formerly Sophia, fomerly CinnamonWind, fomerly ??

POINTS TO NOTICE:

* Sophia's last "Bye-Bye" post was January 26th. The-Matador registered on Feb. 1st.

* Sophia thought we were all treating her badly because she was female, and vowed to return "with a more masculine name." ( Link )

* The-Matador's first post was on "How to deal with Negativity and Anger in Poker" (hahhahhaa) (Link)

* The-Matador is Canadian. (Link)

* The-Matador claims to earn large sums of money from poker ($50-$60K annually) that do not correspond to "his" apparent talent in the game... Oh, and it must be hard to make $50-$60K per year playing $3/$6 and $5/$10, on TOP of "his" busy career as a lawyer. Wow, talk about a full day's work! (Link)

* The-Matador makes a extraordinary number of posts each and every day, just like good ol' CW and Sophia. (77 posts in 4 days, and counting). (This, despite "his" stressfull, busy, career as a lawyer...ya right. Claims to be lawyer here. ).

* The-Matador loves to "quote" others' whole posts when responding to them, same as CW and Sophia.

* This hand/thread posted by The-Matodor is *classic* CW/Sophia material.

* The-Matodor thinks the vast majority of people on these forums "don't know what they're talking about." (Link)

I'm sure more similarities will develop.

"Anyway, Sophia, what's up toots?" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Adam

ChicagoTroy 02-04-2005 01:29 PM

Re: The-Matodor = Sophia = CinnamonWind

Trolls like Sophia/CW/TM are entertaining this way. It's like going to a murder mystery dinner or something.

bakku 02-04-2005 01:57 PM

I wonder if we can just get Mat to check the IP logs?

Dangergirl 02-04-2005 02:09 PM

Good call Adam. After reading all the threads I'm pretty sure it's here also. The Matador LOL

IndieMatty 02-04-2005 02:13 PM

The-Matador hasn't used "pedantic" yet.

Good job AS.

krishanleong 02-04-2005 02:28 PM

I thought CW was a solid player with some good ideas. Matador seems to have more leaks, but maybe I didn't read enough of CW.

Krishan

emonrad87 02-04-2005 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought CW was a solid player with some good ideas.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA. You didnt read enough. One time she posted saying a leak in her game was not reraising with middle suited connectors after a raise and a couple of cold-callers.

fsuplayer 02-04-2005 02:49 PM

yeah, i thought the matador was an over sensitive woman.

evidence

good detective work.

SoftcoreRevolt 02-04-2005 02:51 PM

When you are out of the kiddie pool like the Matador is, there is more surface area for leaks to develop.

jaxUp 02-04-2005 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you are out of the kiddie pool like the Matador is, there is more surface area for leaks to develop.

[/ QUOTE ]

mathematical fact.

admiralfluff 02-04-2005 03:16 PM

more evidence

I thought this was a strange quote to use.

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
more evidence

I thought this was a strange quote to use.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, that struck me as an odd thing for a "guy" to say when I first read it: "I only date card players." That'd mean pretty slim pickin's if Matador was really a guy.

Of course, this was *before* I realized Matador was CW/S.

DISCLAIMER: No, this is *not* an issue about gender. We are merely pointing out flaws in Matador's "character," while simutaneously finding similarities with CW/S."

Funny how Matador makes 77 posts in 4 days, but yet to make another one since our little "discovery."

I love how it only took 4 days to figure out! Hahahahhaha. (Which points towards how uniquely obnoxious TM/S/CW really is.)

With love,

Adam

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:16 PM

I love how the fictitious winrate keeps fluctuating.

I'd really like to know how a player who cold-calls with K,6sooooted earns "4.2 BB/100" at $3/$6.

Oh ya, and has a "W$WSF: 40.00%".

(Links here and here to compare).

Adam

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:21 PM

Ahhh.... the notorious \"2nd Database\"

Remember how people always challenged CW/S's winrates... then CW/S would somehow pull a second set of data out of thin air to back up her results....

Here we go again ....

With love,

Adam

The-Matador 02-04-2005 04:22 PM

You also posted this on Small Stakes. My question is the same here: what the [censored] are you talking about?

As I said there, I can throw up a pic if you'd like. I'm a guy, a male attorney from Toronto.

Also, learn to spell "Matador" correctly.

sin808 02-04-2005 04:23 PM

Re: Ahhh.... the notorious \"2nd Database\"

quality detective work!

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:30 PM

Yet another ridiculously played .... *winning* hand from TM/S/CW

Here

My, my, what great "reads" this player has... And (s)he never seems to lose. I guess that's one way to sustain a 4.2 BB/100 winrate.

Adam

dealer_toe 02-04-2005 04:32 PM

Will it be a pic of Mike Madsen, or some random pic of a guy you found?

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Remember how people always challenged CW/S's winrates... then CW/S would somehow pull a second set of data out of thin air to back up her results....

Here we go again ....

With love,

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Another thing about that claim... does it strike anyone else as weird that someone who has played for "5 years" and makes "$50-60K per year" only has a database of 32,000 hands in all his/her playing experience??

(Let's not forget... that's "$50-$60K *tax free* in *Canada*" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Adam

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You also posted this on Small Stakes. My question is the same here: what the [censored] are you talking about?

As I said there, I can throw up a pic if you'd like. I'm a guy, a male attorney from Toronto.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I don't give a #### if you're male, female, lawyer, student, from Toronto, ...whatever.

Point is, you're the same poster as CinnamonWind, Sophia (and very likely Lansing)...probably others.

In all seriousness - and I mean this sincerely - I think you have a psychological disease. Do you see why? I'll let others elabourate.

Adam

ChicagoTroy 02-04-2005 04:47 PM

Yeah, but he's going to make more money than you at the tables, whether you like it or not.

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:53 PM

PUPPYKICKER!!!!

TM = CW = S = Lansing = Puppykicker.

FOR SURE.

Check out PuppyKicker's first post: claimed to have a big win rate...AND USED THE WORD "PEDANTIC" AHAHAHHAAAHAHHAH. (Link)

Also, there were suspicions back then that Lansign = Puppykicker. (Someone has already pointed out a link between Mantador and Lansign). Do a serach for "Lansign" and check out some of his posts....oh, and Puppykicker's too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ughh... I forgot about Lansign's whole "Not capping Ace's arguements." Ugly.

The quest continues....

Adam

ChicagoTroy 02-04-2005 04:54 PM

Re: PUPPYKICKER!!!!

I just laughed my ass off. Sophia, please keep registering. This is hysterical.

Koller 02-04-2005 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Check out PuppyKicker's first post: claimed to have a big win rate... AND USED THE WORD "PEDANTIC" AHAHAHHAAAHAHHAH.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Good job adam!

bernie 02-04-2005 05:01 PM

You said this to matador:

[ QUOTE ]
In all seriousness - and I mean this sincerely - I think you have a psychological disease. Do you see why? I'll let others elabourate.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The quest continues....

[/ QUOTE ]

Your quest for what?

Along with all your work looking through past threads linking them...

Maybe you both deserve each other and the first quote may apply to you. Don't you have anything better to do than get this worked up over this.

It'd be nice to have that much time on my hands.

b

Evan 02-04-2005 05:09 PM

You made JBB's day.

The-Matador 02-04-2005 05:26 PM

Lol wtf is going on on these boards?

You caught me man. Atta go. I am actually a chick posting as a guy, and I'm a pathetic excuse for a human being with nothing better to do with my life. I use big words sometimes, so that you'll be able to see it's really me.

I said I would post a pic, but I can't because I'm a lady and I don't want you to salivate over how superhot I am.

This forum cracks me up.

Monty Cantsin 02-04-2005 06:00 PM

I think you may need help. I'm not joking around or trying to insult you. You are chronically, compulsively trolling this message board. Maybe it's just a way to get attention or maybe you think you're pulling some hilarious stunt or maybe you have serious emotional problems. Frankly, I don't care, I just want you to stop.

Thanks,

/mc

jason_t 02-04-2005 06:06 PM

Brilliant!

The-Matador 02-04-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you may need help. I'm not joking around or trying to insult you. You are chronically, compulsively trolling this message board. Maybe it's just a way to get attention or maybe you think you're pulling some hilarious stunt or maybe you have serious emotional problems. Frankly, I don't care, I just want you to stop.

Thanks,

/mc

[/ QUOTE ]

I already said I had no life and that I am a pathetic loser. What more do you want from me!?

Thanks,

/tm

Sophia 02-04-2005 06:11 PM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

adamstewart 02-04-2005 06:13 PM

\"Sigh\"

The-Matador:
Here , and here , and here

CinnamonWind:
Here , and here , and here

PuppyKicker:
Here

The-Matador 02-04-2005 06:15 PM

Re: \"Sigh\"

I thought I was Sophia. Or is it CinnamonWind?

I don't even know wtf Puppykicker is, that's a new one.

This thread is getting funnier and funnier.

IndieMatty 02-04-2005 06:21 PM

Geez that was a quick log out. Who's Online?

bernie 02-04-2005 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The easiest way to get someone to stop, is by not responding. Realize that any type of reaction drawing attention to something is a good reaction for that something to proliferate.

Which is one reason why some dog movies/shows/etc make alot of money because of all the picketers out front. Hell, some even pay to have picketers out to draw the attention.

b

jason_t 02-04-2005 06:25 PM

Also, note the british/canadian spelling of "tonne" in the second CW post that you link to and TM says he is from Canada.

The-Matador 02-04-2005 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Geez that was a quick log out. Who's Online?

[/ QUOTE ]

It appears as though both Sophia and I are online.

Lol, there goes the theory I guess.

Sigh. This was fun.

DeeJ 02-04-2005 06:31 PM

oy, most of us brits still say "Ton". "Tonne" is definitttttly a Canadian. sigh

The-Matador 02-04-2005 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oy, most of us brits still say "Ton". "Tonne" is definitttttly a Canadian. sigh

[/ QUOTE ]

I am Canadian. It is to be expected that I use proper English. :P

bakku 02-04-2005 06:38 PM

This is probably the guy who makes $64,000 a year at 3/6.