Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Full Tilt Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=111609)

Asufiji2004 08-10-2004 07:20 PM

Full Tilt Poker

Wondering what everyone's opinion is?

Sponger15SB 08-10-2004 07:25 PM

Re: Full Tilt Poker

cool

maurile 08-10-2004 08:06 PM

How does the quality of players compare to that of PartyPoker? PokerStars?

Sponger15SB 08-10-2004 08:28 PM

i don't know, i've never played there.

Asufiji2004 08-10-2004 08:38 PM

yeah, i'm new to internet poker and i thought it was cool a cool looking site. I've played on party but was just wondering if anybody knew how strong the field at full tilt is?

Chah Ngo 08-10-2004 09:23 PM

I have never seen a "field" there. I wish they would get some more players though, I like the way they structure their stud games.

paland 08-11-2004 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How does the quality of players compare to that of PartyPoker? PokerStars?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, all three of them were pretty good.

mmcd 08-11-2004 01:01 AM

There so tight passive you don't even know they're there.

Nottom 08-11-2004 02:35 AM

Still a small number of folks playing. Most don't seem terribly good although all the ones with the red names seem to be OK.

I personally like the sofware and would like to see them build a successful player base.

Buhbooh 08-29-2004 08:24 PM

I'll tell you my experience from it. I tried to use it for the first time tonight. I deposited $100, and the account status says 'Processing...". That was an hour ago. Still have not gotten my $100 deposit. There is only email support... of which I got a reply saying they are working on it. (No time frame - no nothing!) Now I'm trying just log on to the site, and now it seems it is down, so I can't even log in now. Sounds good, eh?

bunky9590 08-29-2004 08:25 PM

Place has been good to me. Up 2500 in about 3 weeks

xJUNIORx 08-29-2004 09:19 PM

Find a table a pro is at. People just want to play with a pro. Played omaha H/L other night people had no concept of high low split poker.

ohgeetee 08-30-2004 10:01 AM

The software is great, and very intuitive. they have a great recent hand history that shows visually the last 50 hands at a table.

No players, and those that do play tend to be quite passive, and tighter than most other sites.

You aren't going to find 6-7 people per hand at lower limits, but NL gets that way sometimes. Their SnG structure is great IMO.

Biggest prob is no players, unfortunately. Almost always a $2-$4 game going, but often even the lower limits except NL are empty. always seems to be 3-4 tables of $.05-$.10 NL going that is very easy money.

BBill 08-30-2004 10:28 AM

I had some difficulty getting their cashier to accept my neteller deposit. After that was resolved I have had no difficulties. I like the site particularly the sit-n-gos. I turn the goofy avatars and sound off. The chat box is kind of clumsy but it works. Have not made a withdrawal yet, has anybody ?

JaneDow 08-30-2004 10:43 AM

I downloaded their software a while ago in think about 2-3months when it first opened up. Played there for a week, then got an upgrade error one day and it stuffed up the software interface. Mailed support, no response, re-installed and nothing was fixed. even back then there was no players, but I haven't been back.

But what I have read is that they're busy going down... due to overall bad customer support for the little customers they have.

BBill 08-30-2004 10:54 AM

But what I have read is that they're busy going down...
do you mind if I ask where you read that they are busy going down ?
I actually have no concerns about them disapearing overnight as there are a lot of big name associated with the site. I do think they have to get their act together and make it less difficult to deposit there.
Also if they do have prop type players to get the site off the ground they should promote the .25/.50 NL games rather than the .05/.10 NL games.

Overdrive 08-30-2004 11:34 AM

Re: Full Tilt Poker is a big Y-A-W-N

hmmm....let me see now, Paradise just had a neteller deposit bonus, the Crypto sites give you (basicly) $50 for playing 300 hands every single month, I'm currently playing at Multipoker and doing their bonus for new players, and what does Full Tilt Poker offer to me? Nothing, nada, no deposit bonus or anything. I'm supposed to wet my pants just because Phil Ivey or another quasi-celebrity poker player is endorsing and backing this site? Well that's not nearly enough to get me to spend time there when so many other sites offer me so much more. Full Tilt is a big y-a-w-n.

Buhbooh 08-30-2004 11:39 AM

No deposit bonus? I can't even get a deposit! They deducted the $100 I tried to deposit from my checking account, but haven't credited me in my poker account... I received an email 4 hours later saying they are still 'working on it'. No details.. no nothing!

I do not recommend Full Tilt to anyone.

nolanfan34 08-30-2004 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have not made a withdrawal yet, has anybody ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I won $130 there in a beta freeroll tournament. Once they went live, I had no problems withdrawing through Neteller.

I haven't made a deposit there, or been back for a while, so I can't comment on people experiencing problems as of late.

Not offering a deposit bonus is a big mistake though.

hulk3rules 08-30-2004 12:56 PM

So are there really still no deposit or sign up bonuses yet??

Nobody knows of anything???

Sarge85 08-30-2004 01:04 PM

They offer a rake rebate - no deposit bonus.

Sarge[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

greenage 08-31-2004 12:03 PM

Hey Buhbooh,

No deposit bonus? I can't even get a deposit! They deducted the $100 I tried to deposit from my checking account, but haven't credited me in my poker account... I received an email 4 hours later saying they are still 'working on it'. No details.. no nothing!

Has your deposit come through yet? I am interested in depositing from my checking account as well, but would like to hear of a success story first.

greenage