Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   TT in protected pot, Q flops (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361285)

Harv72b 10-19-2005 11:08 PM

TT in protected pot, Q flops

Reads: UTG is a pretty ABC TA/P over 250+ hands. CO is about 14/11/2 over 150 hands. SB is a typical loose/passive. I've been hot & running over the table since joining about 4 orbits before.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. CO posts a blind of $5.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO (poster) raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG folds, CO calls, SB is disconnected &amp; will be treated as all in.

Flop: (9 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero...?

What's our course of action here?

10-19-2005 11:09 PM

Re: TT in protected pot, Q flops

[ QUOTE ]
Reads: UTG is a pretty ABC TA/P over 250+ hands. CO is about 14/11/2 over 150 hands. SB is a typical loose/passive. I've been hot &amp; running over the table since joining about 4 orbits before.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. CO posts a blind of $5.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO (poster) raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, UTG folds, CO calls, SB is disconnected &amp; will be treated as all in.

Flop: (9 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players, 1 all-in)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero...?

What's our course of action here?

[/ QUOTE ]
you dont know what to do huh. well, you always seem to have thr right answer to everyone elses question. WEll SMartguy, what do you think. huh? huh?&gt; huh?

Harv72b 10-19-2005 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you dont know what to do huh. well, you always seem to have thr right answer to everyone elses question. WEll SMartguy, what do you think. huh? huh?&gt; huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst troll account ever.

10-19-2005 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Worst troll account ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf r u tlkng bt?

hobbsmann 10-19-2005 11:12 PM

I peel and fold the turn UI.

10-19-2005 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you peel like andy warhol and fold like Nico.

toss 10-19-2005 11:17 PM

I really think you're drawing to only two outs here. So I wouldn't even call the flop raise.

10-19-2005 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really think you're drawing to only two outs here. So I wouldn't even call the flop raise.

[/ QUOTE ]
thats pure comedic gold, some people on this forum are toooo ooo o o o oooo uptight

lighterjobs 10-20-2005 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you peel like andy warhol and fold like Nico.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed at this one.

@bsolute_luck 10-20-2005 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ] woo hoo! love that option [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

to Harv: got anything besides #s? given opponent's tight preflop play and raising with seemingly only strong holdings, i think you're toast. sadly i could see a preflop isolation raise with smaller pocket or a mix of other cards playing this way too, but just judging by his stats: seems pretty TA.

plus giving the aggressive nature, i doubt he's gonna check through the turn, so you gotta fold here.

Harv72b 10-20-2005 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
got anything besides #s? given opponent's tight preflop play and raising with seemingly only strong holdings, i think you're toast. sadly i could see a preflop isolation raise with smaller pocket or a mix of other cards playing this way too, but just judging by his stats: seems pretty TA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't have any notes on villain, but I did remember playing against him before (so not all datamining) which means that he hadn't done anything all that unusual.

I did fold to the flop raise, and CO eventually took the pot down with pocket sevens. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

But, I've got a note on him now. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

KDawgCometh 10-20-2005 06:08 PM

was this at a 6 max table or a full table that broke down to being 6 handed. If its a 6 max table, I'd probably peel and fold UI(if we think that we can get a capped turn or river out of the villian), but if its a full table that broke down, I'd lean towards just folding outright.

In general, I think that folding is the best option

10-20-2005 06:19 PM

Haven't read the responses yet, but I'm torn between calling the raise and folding UI or calling and donking the turn. Usually, the fact that he raised preflop would lead me to believe he's selling something like AK or a mid pocket here, but since he raised from posting, he could have any two cards. His raise to you with any two cards on a board like Q66 suggests he has a piece of it.

All in all, I call, lead the turn and fold to a raise. I'm bet/folding the river if he doesn't show aggression.

Harv72b 10-20-2005 07:01 PM

It was a full table; had two sitting out and two left just before the deal.

Redd 10-20-2005 07:08 PM

I just fold the flop. I don't think that CO is taking a stab at your 1SB flop bet in the protected pot very often here.