Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   micro poster comparisons/groupings (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343077)

milesdyson 09-23-2005 08:20 PM

micro poster comparisons/groupings

this is a very broad question, and ventures way outside of purely poker talk.

do you ever compare (or group them together) micro posters in any way?

and i mean that in the most broad sense it can be taken. some possible answers:

yes, i think milesdyson is way better at poker than _____.

or

yes, i believe milesdyson and _____ would be gay together.

or

yes, i honestly think _____ and _____ are the same person.

here are some of my comparisons (they may sound random)

1. i think AdamL and DavidC are basically the same person. scotty34 is similar to them.
2. shadow29 and zuluking are friends.
3. i think SCFuji and bottomset both have black hair and are about the same age.
4. AK13 and MrWookie share 2+2 accounts.
5. in person, i bet Shill is a much smaller guy than Entity. i think Shill has a small beer belly though.
6. istewart and i both seem to get into the same threads at the same time. perhaps we are the same person.
7. jrz1972 and deception05 are the same person.
8. car_ramrod and Redd both love carrots and ranch dressing.

i could go on, and i probably forgot many more.

kapw7 09-23-2005 08:24 PM

Re: micro poster comparisons/groupings

[ QUOTE ]

or

or

1. i think AdamL and DavidC are basically the same person. scotty34 is similar to them.
3. i think SCFuji and bottomset both have black hair and are about the same age.
5. in person, i bet Shill is a much smaller guy than Entity. i think Shill has a small beer belly though.
6. istewart and i both seem to get into the same threads at the same time. perhaps we are the same person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is ______ ? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

istewart 09-23-2005 08:24 PM

This is very well done.

I wouldn't match anyone up with DavidC though. His posts are Bible-length.

I'd say cold-cash = shadow.

milesdyson 09-23-2005 08:25 PM

[censored] you're right. cold_cash is shadow. scratch that zulu comparison. although zulu and shadow could definitely still be friends.

benkath1 09-23-2005 08:34 PM

You must have a very interesting job.

mylesdyson would like to be a better basketball player, but spent too much time skate boarding.

Vote4Pedro 09-23-2005 09:02 PM

I think that if a cage match took place between Paxosmotic and Eeegah, Eeegah would walk away unscathed...

I think that benkath1 is the youngest "old" person I've ever talked to...
-------

I dont wanna hijack your thread or anything, but I think a better question would have been, "If the Micro-Forum was a football team..." Maybe we can get to that one next week

tyler_cracker 09-23-2005 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont wanna hijack your thread or anything, but I think a better question would have been, "If the Micro-Forum was a football team..." Maybe we can get to that one next week

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh, can i make the first "tight end" joke?

benkath1 09-23-2005 09:16 PM

When I see Entity, I see Heavy D.

The sir mix a lot avatar is burned into my brain.

McGahee 09-23-2005 09:57 PM

For some reason I feel like everybody with more posts than me hangs out together in real life.
I don't know where you get Shadow = Coldcash. I always got Shadow and Spider confused for some reason.
I've met a lot more small guys named "Rob" than "Brad", so I don't agree with your Shill/Enity take.
I think AaronW might've been that guy in High School who wasn't really with the cool crowd and yet inexplicably had a hot girlfriend.
I feel like I have lots more to add, but have writer's block.

NateDog 09-23-2005 09:58 PM

I believe GregJ and Wookie both enjoy beer, ice cream, and jell-o wrestling. <font color="white"> and this thread will now be locked by an insulted mod :P</font>

MrWookie47 09-23-2005 10:14 PM

So long as the Jello wrestling is as a spectator or with a hot chick, you nailed 3 out of 3. My college had a jello wrestling party. It was fantastic.

Nfinity 09-23-2005 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh, can i make the first "tight end" joke?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dibbs on the "wide" reciever cracks.

thesharpie 09-23-2005 11:17 PM

I used to actually think I was talking to Bill Lumbergh when Grunchcan used to reply to my posts. Bring back the avatar plz, and bring back posting in micros.

MrWookie47 09-23-2005 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to actually think I was talking to Bill Lumbergh when Grunchcan used to reply to my posts. Bring back the avatar plz, and bring back posting in micros.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the problem is that now a few guys in OOT have taken the Kool Aid Man avatar (there's even a gimmick account). Confuses the hell out of me. Unless Kool Aid Man = Grunch.

milesdyson 09-24-2005 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think AaronW might've been that guy in High School who wasn't really with the cool crowd and yet inexplicably had a hot girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]
i wouldn't think about the hot girlfriend.

SlantNGo 09-24-2005 01:52 AM

I'm sure some of us played football in high school, right?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eeegah 09-24-2005 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that if a cage match took place between Paxosmotic and Eeegah, Eeegah would walk away unscathed...

[/ QUOTE ]

Old McPedro had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

benkath1 09-24-2005 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but some of us "old" dudes wore leather helmets.

SlantNGo 09-24-2005 02:12 AM

Ya know, one of the guys I coach with is a good twenty or so years older than me (I'm 20) and tells me about the day that they first got air-filled helmets... I gave rugby a try too, and man, that is one crazy sport. Run and hit people for two 40 minute halves without 40 seconds in between plays to recover and without any protection... just flat out crazy, but so much fun.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but some of us "old" dudes wore leather helmets.

[/ QUOTE ]

benkath1 09-24-2005 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ya know, one of the guys I coach with is a good twenty or so years older than me (I'm 20) and tells me about the day that they first got air-filled helmets

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, the Riddells (sp?). Us linemen in the trenches weren't that lucky. Go figure, get your head pounded for 3 hours in practice and all we got to protect our melons with is a 10 year old sweat logged piece of vinyl in a plastic shell.

Aaron W. 09-24-2005 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i wouldn't think about the hot girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd better not be thinking about her [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. If you are, I'm gonna hunt you down like a dog. Everywhere you go, you're going to find a sLAG over your left shoulder. <font color="white"> Actually, it would be hard to think about her because she doesn't exist. Homecoming king, but no girlfriend... and I didn't play football... Go figure that one out. </font>

milesdyson 09-24-2005 04:22 AM

come to think of it, benkath1 and SlantNGo could really be the same person, even though there is a huge age difference.

edit: in high school i played defensive end and offensive tackle. really only liked playing defense.

Vote4Pedro 09-24-2005 04:27 AM

[censored] yea we played football in high school

Shillx 09-24-2005 06:00 AM

Wait we aren't the same person? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Damn that is like 18,000 posts between myself and...myself. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Some 2+2'er in Vegas actually came up to me and said, "Nice to meet you Entity. I always get you and Shillx mixed up when reading the micro forum. It is like you are the same person." [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

If by small you mean ~ 190 lbs and half of that is in the beer gut. I missed out on high school football though. I spent too much time swimming and drinking and drinking and swimming in high school. Nothing was really wrong with it cept I kept doing it at the same damn time. The teams up here don't have the pretty girls that I'm sure they have down in LA. I feel sad now. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Anyway I had a shitty time tonight. Went to a bar in San Francisco, didn't get drunk and it was a saussage fest. I'm out.

Brad

DeathDonkey 09-24-2005 06:24 AM

Yes I can attest that Shillx is indeed small and has a big beer belly. Trip report in November shall include whether or not Entity and Shillx are the same person, as both are scheduled to share my hotel room.

-DeathDonkey

SCfuji 09-24-2005 07:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Trip report in November shall include whether or not Entity and Shillx are the same person, as both are scheduled to share my hotel room.

[/ QUOTE ]

looks like you, entity, and deathdonkey will have some FUN!

DavidC 09-24-2005 07:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

or

or

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious, btw. Yeah, Adam and I have assimilated Scotty. Poor guy.

DavidC 09-24-2005 07:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is very well done.

I wouldn't match anyone up with DavidC though. His posts are Bible-length.

I'd say cold-cash = shadow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

DavidC 09-24-2005 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes I can attest that Shillx is indeed small and has a big beer belly. Trip report in November shall include whether or not Entity and Shillx are the same person, as both are scheduled to share my hotel room.

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

There's gunna be some drama in November.

One of these days I'll have to come down to vegas to hang out for a bit. First I'll have to learn to play poker. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

aK13 09-24-2005 07:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan got his green from doing mod work under GoT's account -- I wish I could do the same.

benkath1 09-24-2005 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

MrWookie47 09-24-2005 10:54 AM

Good thing it wasn't '95, or else you'd have been tackled for a loss long before you could light that thing off.

Entity 09-24-2005 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Trip report in November shall include whether or not Entity and Shillx are the same person, as both are scheduled to share my hotel room.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jason_t will be there too. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BTW, 195lb, 6' tall, built like a fullback. No real beer belly to speak of. Then again, I don't drink much beer. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rob

DavidC 09-24-2005 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jason_t will be there too. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BTW, 195lb, 6' tall, built like a fullback. No real beer belly to speak of. Then again, I don't drink much beer. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case, I'd lay good odds on shillx to win in a cage-match between Shillx and Entity, but I'd provide shillx with some sort of gun.

Entity 09-24-2005 12:18 PM

http://myspace-895.vo.llnwd.net/0000.../6243895_l.jpg

&lt;--- Entity.

Vote4Pedro 09-24-2005 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good thing it wasn't '95, or else you'd have been tackled for a loss long before you could light that thing off.

[/ QUOTE ]

bbbbbuuuuurrrrrnnnnnnn

cold_cash 09-24-2005 12:34 PM

You're hot.

Greg J 09-24-2005 12:35 PM

I played center. I'm actually a pretty big guy: 6'2". &gt;200 lbs.

Vote4Pedro 09-24-2005 12:38 PM

is that a real beard?

SlantNGo 09-24-2005 01:03 PM

Yup, the Riddells are great, but they've got even better stuff now. In the NFL, most people wear the Revos, with the facemask that sticks out really far, and the peewee team I coach for, half of them wear Riddells and half of the wear some brand called Air, which are more comfortable IMO.

Man I don't know how you linemen do it... I was a quarterback and kick returner, and I preferred taking a big hit every now and then to being pounded every play.

[ QUOTE ]
Ah yes, the Riddells (sp?). Us linemen in the trenches weren't that lucky. Go figure, get your head pounded for 3 hours in practice and all we got to protect our melons with is a 10 year old sweat logged piece of vinyl in a plastic shell.

[/ QUOTE ]