Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   PartyMine update (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=326375)

Prod1gy 08-30-2005 11:55 PM

PartyMine update

The buyer backed out on me after we went through several rounds of legal documents.

Anyways, with the number of donations I have recieved lately, I am planning on keeping the project for now and setting up a payment system, fixing a couple more bugs and releasing a version 1.0. I am going to try and make this happen with in the next week or two.

Anyone that has donated will recieve a free upgrade.

I am working with some friends to get some sort of store front or payment system in place.

And as always I am still taking donations. :-)

smartalecc5 08-31-2005 12:11 AM

Re: PartyMine update

Thanks for the update. Your program is much appreciated.

Also, for 1.0 if you could find a way for the program to not keep triggering all those "You already have the maximum of 4 tables open" every 5 seconds that would be great. It is pretty hard to use the computer when 5 windows are contstantly popping up.

Im not complaining- just suggesting. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SamIAm 08-31-2005 11:25 AM

On 8/30, you wrote:[ QUOTE ]
I am going to try and make this happen with in the next week or two.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, on 8/02, you wrote:[ QUOTE ]
Watch for more information within the next week for a release 1.0

[/ QUOTE ]
We're all waiting with eager antici-

-pation.
Sam

sthief09 08-31-2005 03:17 PM

I posted on your website asking for your NETeller so I could donate to you about two months ago. A few people responded with interest too, so apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't know.

so how do we donate?

sthief09 08-31-2005 03:19 PM

he tried to sell te code and rights and it fell through. why would he release it if he was selling the thing?

09-01-2005 12:03 AM

what is party mine
I have no idea

just wondering

thanks

Prod1gy 09-01-2005 12:20 AM

You can donate via paypal/neteller/pokerstars.

Paypal/Neteller email is jgaustin@austin.rr.com
Pokerstars is Prod1gy

Once you donate email at jgaustin@austin.rr.com with the information on the donation, and I will point you in the right direction to get a unlocked copy.

Thanks.

sfer 09-01-2005 04:13 PM

I donated and haven't heard anything.

Prod1gy 09-01-2005 05:17 PM

Send me a email at jgaustin@austin.rr.com telling me when, how and what user name, after I verify I will send you instructions.

housenuts 09-04-2005 04:42 AM

so is party poker kosher with this program?

Tk79 09-04-2005 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kosher

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ceremonially clean or blessed, according to Jewish law; -- applied to food, esp. to meat of animals slaughtered according to the requirements of Jewish law. Hence, designating a shop, store, house, etc., where such food is sold or used.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say no. But their stance on the program I dont know.

Luv2DriveTT 09-04-2005 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As Kosher as Christmas

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

ghcnoob 09-08-2005 08:32 PM

Am looking forward to the upgrade. simple question...Can you datamine, say, Party and Empire at the same time?

Tk79 09-08-2005 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am looking forward to the upgrade. simple question...Can you datamine, say, Party and Empire at the same time?

[/ QUOTE ]YES

Prod1gy 09-08-2005 09:41 PM

Yea you should be able to mine all 6 party skins at the same time. Of course PokerNOW would have to be done on another computer unless there is a way around that.

09-08-2005 10:29 PM

Sorry if this is a dumb/noob question, but when I tried to create an account at Empire, it said that it detected a party skin on my computer and wouldn't let me create an account. If I don't login, then I can't change my hand history settings and I can only open one table. Suggestions?

John

ghostface 09-09-2005 01:47 AM

search for the following

+empire +register -re:

search for posts newer than 1 year.

Mig 09-09-2005 04:48 PM

Considering the changes you planned to do...

- Would it be possible to have an auto-import button when we are datamining using 2 computers ? I would check that box on my main party mine and party would transfer the data every X minutes or at the end automatically ?

- Would it be possible to have a Exact number of players at a table ? This way when I want to join a new table I could use that option the table would open automatically for me and I could choose my seat.

- Would it be possible to datamine 2 level from the same client ? I would datamine the 10/20 5-6 players table and when all those table are opened I would datamine the 30/60 5-6 instead of having 2-3 skin idling during the periods with less trafic.

Thanks

sthief09 09-09-2005 06:14 PM

you need a clean computer

Prod1gy 09-09-2005 06:30 PM

Which version are you running. The last statement, unless I am misunderstanding, implies that you are running a old old version.

Prod1gy 09-09-2005 06:33 PM

Just added 9-Max support, about to start adding support for Single table SNG's.

Mig 09-09-2005 09:45 PM

No I know I can datamine 2 levels, my point is that very early in the morning. I won't find enough tables of 10/20 to run at 100%, so it would be nice if we could have a "second choice" So if partymine can't find a full table of 10/20 he would automatically chose my next choice for instance 30/60. Is it clearer ?

Prod1gy 09-10-2005 02:24 PM

Yea. I will jot that down as a possiblity for a future release.

ghostface 09-10-2005 10:09 PM

Has the countdown to release begun?

Luv2DriveTT 09-10-2005 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has the countdown to release begun?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope not, I think I have found a major system-crashing bug. Prodigy - I'll email you.

Prod1gy 09-11-2005 01:02 PM

System-crashing eh?

What is it? I haven't got an email from you.

imported_azalin 09-11-2005 02:14 PM

I am also encountering a system-crashing bug i think, although i am not sure its the same as the one he is encountering (we talked with PM). I have sent u a PM Prodigy.

Luv2DriveTT 09-11-2005 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
System-crashing eh?

What is it? I haven't got an email from you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only because my power suply on my other computer (my web brousing workstation)decided to bug out this past weekend. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

09-13-2005 12:55 PM

What about support for the BBJ tables?

LethalRose 09-19-2005 07:25 PM

I tried to register and the dl link for beta 2 didnt work...
still trying to get this program..

More than willing to donate if it works well..

Prod1gy 09-19-2005 07:56 PM

Thats not the correct link, that link is no longer active, just incase you were clicking from a old message on this board or something.

Try this link. Full version is very near as well. If you donate your upgrade is free.

http://www.poker-solutions.com/betaupdates/

LethalRose 09-19-2005 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thats not the correct link, that link is no longer active, just incase you were clicking from a old message on this board or something.

Try this link. Full version is very near as well. If you donate your upgrade is free.

http://www.poker-solutions.com/betaupdates/

[/ QUOTE ]

The program from that link says it is expired and to buy the registered version.

housenuts 09-19-2005 08:57 PM

what is distributed mining?

Prod1gy 09-19-2005 09:18 PM

You can run a copy on multiple computers and they will keep in sync and not mine the same tables if you are mining the same limits across multiple computers. This only works on a home network setup (intranet) and not across the net.

Prod1gy 09-19-2005 09:18 PM

Hmmm, have you already run the program that was at that link? It has a 30 day expiration built into it.

housenuts 09-19-2005 10:35 PM

why does pmineclient need to connect to the internet as my windows firewall software says? i told it to ask me later and everything seems to be running fine.

Luv2DriveTT 09-19-2005 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm, have you already run the program that was at that link? It has a 30 day expiration built into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any word on looking into my crashing problem?

Prod1gy 09-19-2005 10:52 PM

Not as of yet. Can you email me at jgaustin@austin.rr.com the log files please?

Thanks..

BabyJesus 09-19-2005 11:26 PM

I downloaded v.91 to try it out and see if it would be worth buying when it goes to 1.0. When i run the program it says expires in 30, 29, 28 days or whatever, then it doesn't do anything. I see the process listed in the task manager under pmineclient.exe. It isn't taking up any cpu and it's at about 17,432k for memory. Can't understand why nothing pops up, do you have help files anywhere on how to even use the software?

Prod1gy 09-20-2005 11:53 AM

I am doing those as we speak. They will be in the first release.

So you don't even get the PartyMine client to show up? It just tells you it expires and then nota?

Do you have the correct Java version installed?

Look in the install directory and send me any .log files you see.