Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   I met jakethebake yesterday... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372496)

PITTM 11-05-2005 04:27 PM

I met jakethebake yesterday...

he seemed okay when i talked to him but he sucked really really bad later on, he scares me now. i believe klepton and shant arent happy with him either. boooo!

rj

slickpoppa 11-05-2005 04:30 PM

Re: I met jakethebake yesterday...

elaborate please

PITTM 11-05-2005 04:35 PM

i should probably let the offending parties describe the situation. it is kind of inflammatory and stupid and i dont know all the details. and i dont know if everyone SHOULD know all the details.

rj

RunDownHouse 11-05-2005 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and i dont know if everyone SHOULD know all the details.

[/ QUOTE ]
In that case, thanks for completely inflammatory and informative post. Really. Loved it.

TheMainEvent 11-05-2005 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it is kind of inflammatory and stupid and i dont know all the details.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's exactly how I feel about this thread.

InchoateHand 11-05-2005 04:39 PM

Come on, [censored] tell us now.

bwana devil 11-05-2005 04:41 PM

good thread. 1/2 star.

diebitter 11-05-2005 04:42 PM

This thread has the potential for true greatness.

PITTM 11-05-2005 04:43 PM

whatever, it wasnt important to my point at all. the title is "i met jakethebake yesterday" which i did, and i described my feelings about him. apparently he tried get between a man and his woman, and that doesnt fly around the ole rj household.

rj

lighterjobs 11-05-2005 04:44 PM

jakethebake is a cockblock? funny.

InchoateHand 11-05-2005 04:44 PM

married jake was sleazing on other people's ladies? Perish the thought. Dare, dare!

RunDownHouse 11-05-2005 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
apparently he tried get between a man and his woman,

[/ QUOTE ]
Christ, you're worse than a woman. Either come out with it or delete your posts and stop responding.

pokerdirty 11-05-2005 04:45 PM

paging dr. [censored]

MelK 11-05-2005 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
apparently he tried get between a man and his woman

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who tries to hit on Jake's daughter should be blocked. She's still a bit young.

JaBlue 11-05-2005 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
married jake was sleazing on other people's ladies? Perish the thought. Dare, dare!

[/ QUOTE ]

Garn!

Yeti 11-05-2005 04:46 PM

Ignore him guys, he's just jealous because jake presumably had more BOMA action.

PITTM 11-05-2005 04:48 PM

OH MY [censored] GOD! I CANT WAIT TWO [censored] DAYS FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED! his attempt failed anyways. no cocks were blocked, probably because his tactics were pretty on par with a 7th grader.

rj

Phoenix1010 11-05-2005 04:48 PM

Rundownhouse is right on in this thread. If you're only going to vaguely allude to second hand information without saying what apparently went down, why are you posting? Unless you're building up suspense for Klepton or Shant?

diebitter 11-05-2005 04:49 PM

Listen guys, I'm in the UK.

It'll be bedtime in a few hours. Can we try and get this bs unravelled as quickly as possible so I don't have to stay up late sitting on this thread? It's gonna come out quick anyway, so just spill guts now. TIA

PITTM 11-05-2005 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rundownhouse is right on in this thread. If you're only going to vaguely allude to second hand information without saying what apparently went down, why are you posting? Unless you're building up suspense for Klepton or Shant?

[/ QUOTE ]

DING DING DING!! plus, as i said, i dont know the details, so me describing sketchy details would be retarded, i do get the jist of what he did and it was retarded.

rj

RunDownHouse 11-05-2005 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OH MY [censored] GOD! I CANT WAIT TWO [censored] DAYS FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, you're the one that is in Vegas, and you can't wait two days to post a complete story. Instead you prefer to come to your room and make a post that amounts to, "Jake is such an [censored]. Everyone's mad..." You're probably giggling at the thought of the lovely drama you've caused.

Seriously, go hit the tables, get drunk, have fun with 2+2ers. Or crash. But sign off 2+2, ok?

InchoateHand 11-05-2005 04:51 PM

You describing sketchy details is probably more interesting than whatever actually happened.

diebitter 11-05-2005 04:52 PM

I think this is good. Jakes bound to log in, see it, and then the [censored] will really fly! Cooool!

pokerdirty 11-05-2005 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
7.Threads about others posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
9.OOT is not a chat room, your blog or an AIM window. Either participate and further the discussion in a meaningful way or stay out. If all you can provide is a constant stream of meaningless short replies of sexual innuendos and other crap then you simply do not need to be here. This rule is not absolute as there is a time for such replies every now and then, however if this is all you bring to the table you are going to have problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM 11-05-2005 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OH MY [censored] GOD! I CANT WAIT TWO [censored] DAYS FOR PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, you're the one that is in Vegas, and you can't wait two days to post a complete story. Instead you prefer to come to your room and make a post that amounts to, "Jake is such an [censored]. Everyone's mad..." You're probably giggling at the thought of the lovely drama you've caused.

Seriously, go hit the tables, get drunk, have fun with 2+2ers. Or crash. But sign off 2+2, ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

im not in vegas? but yeah, ill go down to the tables in my living room and see what kinda action i can get going, oops, none.

and yes, im giggling my little heart out, if by giggling you mean being really tired. i really have no idea why you would be so mad as to not think at all before posting? i dont know what word was [censored] but i didnt necessarily call jake that word.

rj

tdarko 11-05-2005 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Rundownhouse is right in most threads

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM 11-05-2005 04:57 PM

great, delete the [censored] thread, if you guys are going to like start crying like this i am just going to laugh at how retarded this is. OH MY GOD! I DONT LIKE THIS THREAD!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[censored] lame, quit acting like tards.

rj

Phoenix1010 11-05-2005 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this is good. Jakes bound to log in, see it, and then the [censored] will really fly! Cooool!

[/ QUOTE ]

If he really made a fool of himself I'd expect him to just stop posting here, but not before posting an indignant farewell. Then again he might just apologize or have an explanation. OOT will never be the same though.

PITTM 11-05-2005 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Rundownhouse is right in most threads

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

except this one, where he has stated one "fact" and it was completely incorrect...

rj

bwana devil 11-05-2005 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

this was directed to the board? lame.

you came on here w/ no story except 'jake's weird and people are mad at him. but i didnt see anything and i dont have any details i just had to make a post about it.'

then you admitted you wanted to do it before shant got on here first . jeeez.

bwana

Yeti 11-05-2005 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] lame, quit acting like tards.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah!!@

PITTM 11-05-2005 04:59 PM

im not trying to "revolutionize" oot or anything, jake just did something really lame, many people agreed and then he kind of wasnt seen again after that, so i assume he realized his lameness.

rj

PITTM 11-05-2005 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

this was directed to the board? lame.

you came on here w/ no story except 'jake's weird and people are mad at him. but i didnt see anything and i dont have any details i just had to make a post about it.'

then you admitted you wanted to do it before shant got on here first . jeeez.

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

oh sweet, when did i admit to that again? i guess if you completely misread sentences i could see where you got that idea?

and no, it was directed to the person i replied to, which is says right at the top of my post.

rj

pokerdirty 11-05-2005 05:01 PM

wtf, there's no choice for zero stars? lame.

Phoenix1010 11-05-2005 05:01 PM

Are you drunk at 3 pm?

PITTM 11-05-2005 05:03 PM

are we going for some sort of "most cliche responses" award or something?

rj

fyodor 11-05-2005 05:03 PM

Perhaps Jake was baked. We all do stupid things when baked. If no one ever forgave anyone else for drunken stupidity we would all be sitting at home alone with no friends.

Except me, because any stupidity I did while drunk was considered funny.

imported_anacardo 11-05-2005 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who tries to hit on Jake's daughter should be blocked. She's still a bit young.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. Cheerful, very pretty, eats like a champ. I'd take that kid to Chik-Fil-A anytime. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

diebitter 11-05-2005 05:05 PM

What tard's gonna start a poll on what happened?

TheMainEvent 11-05-2005 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever. Cheerful, very pretty, eats like a champ. I'd take that kid to Chik-Fil-A anytime. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it might be better if we didn't continue with this joke