Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   new 'dutch' screenname (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398614)

12-14-2005 09:51 PM

new \'dutch\' screenname

I'm starting up at party and some other sites this week and need some cool ideas for a screenname. I'm dutch so I'd like to add that into the mix.

anyone?

istewart 12-14-2005 09:52 PM

Re: new \'dutch\' screenname

gg

Eurotrash 12-14-2005 09:56 PM

I love goooooooooold!

edit: his fahzha. you know, the fahzha.

12-14-2005 09:59 PM

Gewoon zelf een screenname verzinnen joh!

miajag81 12-14-2005 10:08 PM

DutchBoyd seems like a good one.

The Truth 12-14-2005 10:21 PM

* + plus poker content + I cant tell if this is a gimmick account = banned.

12-14-2005 10:26 PM

en bedankt.

dus toch een laffe;
dennisbergkamp
schip_het
spinvisfan
ikbengeil
weedislegalhere
etc. anyway, its no gimmick account. I just had all the answers before.

12-14-2005 10:27 PM

what other forum should i post? please ignore my ignorance.

Sponger15SB 12-14-2005 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
his fahzha. you know, the fahzha.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't speak freeky deeky dutch. Okay, perv boy?

If I was ever at a table with Marcel Luske I couldn't control myself and would begin spouting lines from this scene like crazy.

rusellmj 12-14-2005 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
his fahzha. you know, the fahzha.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't speak freeky deeky dutch. Okay, perv boy?

If I was ever at a table with Marcel Luske I couldn't control myself and would begin spouting lines from this scene like crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would pay to see this.

FlFishOn 12-14-2005 11:19 PM

Quixotic

timprov 12-14-2005 11:40 PM

pokerspotmea$

RikaKazak 12-15-2005 12:22 AM

dutchesofdoom LOLOLOLOLOL

12-15-2005 12:57 AM

Ok, I'm no angel, but 3 *'s in 5 posts? That's something special.

Synergistic Explosions 12-15-2005 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A single * is the highest level afforded members here. It takes alot of due diligence and solid posts to remove the unwanted extra *'s. Then it takes a board moderator to nominate a poster for single * status. After a long review process by all the moderators, there must be unanimous agreement for the nominee to finally gain single * status.

Most posters here don't know the honor a single * holds. Only a select few gain that status. I am proud to be one of the few.

We also get a yearly WSOP ME package courtesy of 2p2 each full year we hold single * status. I'm looking forward to that perk.

a rebours 12-15-2005 11:13 AM

now I am really curious [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
what does * (or ***) in the status mean anyway?

Sniper 12-15-2005 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what does * (or ***) in the status mean anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Its an OOT thing!

Escape 12-15-2005 11:22 AM

Ikbeneenretard?

12-15-2005 12:42 PM

Spliffystratenstrat.

When I was in Amsterdam, my friends and I just added "strat" to practically every word we said, and we thought it was the absolute most hilarious thing ever. I presume you can figure out why.

TimsterToo 12-15-2005 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Spliffystratenstrat.

When I was in Amsterdam, my friends and I just added "strat" to practically every word we said, and we thought it was the absolute most hilarious thing ever. I presume you can figure out why.

[/ QUOTE ]

The the typical overindulgence of Americans in weed that is much stronger then they are used to wouldn't happen to have anything to do with it? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

TimsterToo 12-15-2005 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I checked his posts, don't really get what he got them for [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

EvanJC 12-15-2005 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The the typical overindulgence of Americans in weed that is much stronger then they are used to wouldn't happen to have anything to do with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, its the same quality that is availiable in the states and everywhere else.

12-15-2005 02:11 PM

I didn't find the smoke to be THAT much stronger than what I have encountered in the States (I like the good stuff).

However, the papers were about twice as long, and us wasteful Americans don't get the whole adding tobacco idea....

TimsterToo 12-15-2005 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The the typical overindulgence of Americans in weed that is much stronger then they are used to wouldn't happen to have anything to do with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, its the same quality that is availiable in the states and everywhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw you're wrong, Dutch homegrown weed is measurably stronger then most weed you'd grow in the states. Especially if it's grown outside. (unless it's smuggled in from the Netherlands of course) Of course it's always possible that during your extensive research of Dutch weed you had to bad fortune to frequent only tourist trap coffeeshops which sell low quality cheap stuff for a lot of money.

When where you in the Netherlands and where did you go (which specific coffeeshops) and what weed did you buy?

I'll see if I can find something about it on the net, it has something to do with the amount of generations the strains have been going or so. I own a bar not a coffeeshop so I'm no expert. Friends of mine own coffeeshops and they are used to warning Americans and then have them pass out 10 minutes later because they think they are bigtime smokers and can easily handle it.

loose passive 12-15-2005 07:57 PM

You can find just as potent homegrown in the states.

I am not saying that all american weed is stronger than dutch.

There is more weed total in the states of all varying strengths. In the Netherlands it is almost all very good stuff but there is also a smaller demand than here in the states.

I think most high grade SF bay Area chronic compares with any Dutch weed.

roundest 12-15-2005 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw you're wrong, Dutch homegrown weed is measurably stronger then most weed you'd grow in the states. Especially if it's grown outside. (unless it's smuggled in from the Netherlands of course) Of course it's always possible that during your extensive research of Dutch weed you had to bad fortune to frequent only tourist trap coffeeshops which sell low quality cheap stuff for a lot of money.

When where you in the Netherlands and where did you go (which specific coffeeshops) and what weed did you buy?

I'll see if I can find something about it on the net, it has something to do with the amount of generations the strains have been going or so. I own a bar not a coffeeshop so I'm no expert. Friends of mine own coffeeshops and they are used to warning Americans and then have them pass out 10 minutes later because they think they are bigtime smokers and can easily handle it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amsterdam does not have a monopoly on great weed.

gabyyyyy 12-15-2005 09:03 PM

BonusAbuser

TimsterToo 12-15-2005 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amsterdam does not have a monopoly on great weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, the only point I was trying to make is that on average Dutch weed is a lot stronger then you are used to in the States.

Where did it derive from? It derived from weedplants called Northern Delight that where grown in California.

linky

and another written from American perspective

SoftcoreRevolt 12-15-2005 11:50 PM

Dutch eh?

How about "ImFromDenmark"
or "Belgian Waffle"
or "PaulVerhoeven"

gabbahh 12-16-2005 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure it is.

BassMasterK 12-16-2005 11:49 AM

I'd go with:
FingerInDyke