Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Will I go to hell if I hit it? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222780)

OscarTheGrouch 03-30-2005 12:11 PM

Will I go to hell if I hit it?

<ul type="square"> [*]You are 39 and unmarried.[*] You can get some if you need some.[*] Your friend's wife died.[*] You helped take care of his kids (9-11) through their grieving but have had much less contact in recent years.[*] One of his daughters is now over 18 and you have the distinct impression she wants you to jump your bones. Not that she's slutting on you - I think you guys know what I mean.[*] She is very hot. Compared to your normal options she is a goddess.[*] You do love her and think she is something special. If it was realistic, which is isn't, you would take this woman as your wife.[*] There is no way you could live this down if it came out.[/list]
O.O.pinions?

gumpzilla 03-30-2005 12:13 PM

Re: Will I go to hell if I hit it?

Nice first post.

EDIT: Who are you trying to protect your identity from here, precisely?

Shajen 03-30-2005 12:15 PM

No, personally I would not.

People do crazy [censored] for love though.

xpander 03-30-2005 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No, personally I would not.

People do crazy [censored] for vag though.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

chaas4747 03-30-2005 12:24 PM

Wont go to hell, but if you buddy finds out you might wish you were there.

DangerGoodson 03-30-2005 12:25 PM

you only live once.

IsaacW 03-30-2005 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Will I go to hell if I hit it?

[/ QUOTE ]
No*, but your friend would probably hate you forever... unless you too have a hot daughter to offer in trade [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

* I assume here that hell does not exist. If it does, you very well might go to hell if the true Ultimate Reality frowns upon unmarried sex...

IsaacW 03-30-2005 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she wants you to jump your bones

[/ QUOTE ]
So she likes to watch guys wank? Interesting... this might be easier to get away with than screwing her.

radek2166 03-30-2005 12:32 PM

Hit that [censored] raw dawg and bare.

To quote Slim

lucas9000 03-30-2005 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<ul type="square"> [*] There is no way you could live this down if it came out.[/list]
[/ QUOTE ]

depends on what you mean by this. if it means your friends would make fun of you, so what go for it. if it means you would be ostracized from all your relationships, maybe it's not worth it. but hey, i am not one to get on someone's case about age differences in a relationship, so i say do what you think is best for you. you only live once.

edit: i just reread your post and realized that your friend, her father, is still alive. i think banging his daughter, regardless of her age, after his wife had died, requires AT LEAST his permission. you should probably just keep your fantasies to yourself though and leave her alone...after all this is your widower friend's daughter.

OscarTheGrouch 03-30-2005 12:34 PM

[qoute]EDIT: Who are you trying to protect your identity from here, precisely?

[/ QUOTE ]

duh

* Your friend knows serious martial arts
* All of your friends would disown you
* She might actually just show up and fall into your arms with no action on your part

This is high stakes boys. You seem to think I'm on the fifty cent table.

OscarTheGrouch 03-30-2005 12:38 PM

Like I said I'm wondering if I'll go to hell. I'm a freakin man I'm not sure I could hold out.

elwoodblues 03-30-2005 12:41 PM

twice

ceyoung 03-30-2005 12:42 PM

thats pretty morally disgusting, if the daughter is one of the kids that you helped raise.

gumpzilla 03-30-2005 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

duh

* Your friend knows serious martial arts
* All of your friends would disown you
* She might actually just show up and fall into your arms with no action on your part

This is high stakes boys. You seem to think I'm on the fifty cent table.

[/ QUOTE ]

And so you think your friend with dead wife, 39 year old friend who helped raise his kids and smokin' 18 year old daughter isn't going to see some resemblance to his situation? And he knows SERIOUS martial arts?

Ahh, what was I thinking? Crazy me, there must be THOUSANDS of guys like that who read these forums! Carry on!

Bluffoon 03-30-2005 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
<ul type="square"> [*]You are 39 and unmarried.[*] You can get some if you need some.[*] Your friend's wife died.[*] You helped take care of his kids (9-11) through their grieving but have had much less contact in recent years.[*] One of his daughters is now over 18 and you have the distinct impression she wants you to jump your bones. Not that she's slutting on you - I think you guys know what I mean.[*] She is very hot. Compared to your normal options she is a goddess.[*] You do love her and think she is something special. If it was realistic, which is isn't, you would take this woman as your wife.[*] There is no way you could live this down if it came out.[/list]
O.O.pinions?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you REALLY care for her you will pass. Her infatuation with you will wane. I think as an authority figure and the more mature person in this relationship you have a responsibility to do the right thing by her.

OscarTheGrouch 03-30-2005 12:44 PM

I kind of feel this way too. Why?

She's not 12 and trust me she's had sex before.

ceyoung 03-30-2005 12:47 PM

you're twice her age, thats disgusting in itself. and if you look at the psychololgy, you filled a void when her mother died. and obviously you are exploiting that connection.

astroglide 03-30-2005 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You do love her and think she is something special. If it was realistic, which is isn't, you would take this woman as your wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

...and there's no intimate relationship (mental or physical) formally established? sounds like you're already in way over your head.

jakethebake 03-30-2005 12:51 PM

Do her in da butt.

bort411 03-30-2005 12:54 PM

You are the worst friend ever. Banging an ex, a present girlfriend, and or a wife are all options less awful than a friend's daughter, and those are pretty bad. Screwing his wife's corpse would be better than this.

lu_hawk 03-30-2005 12:58 PM

you are an idiot. there is a clear cut answer to this and you already know what it is.

gumpzilla 03-30-2005 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are an idiot. there is a clear cut answer to this and you already know what it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct. The answer to the titular question is no, because there is no hell.

Mars357 03-30-2005 01:02 PM

I don't think you'll go to hell....but as much as I want to tell you to go for it, I think you are crazy for even thinking about it. You may come through a sexual experience with her just fine but I assure you, it's going to mess with her head big time. If you really love and care for her, don't do it....

If you really need to have sex with a legal teen, do it.....but not with this girl....

If she shows up at your door, don't open it. Avoid ever being alone with her...do anything but give into your lust....you will both be happier in the long run.

My .02

Mars

Beerfund 03-30-2005 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hit that [censored] raw dawg and bare.

To quote Slim

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then atleast get the quote right,

Hit that shyt raw dawg then bail

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

jakethebake 03-30-2005 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ][*] One of his daughters is now over 18

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly how old is she? How many daughters does he have? How old are the others? Any chance of a menage if there are others old enough?

OscarTheGrouch 03-30-2005 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you're twice her age, thats disgusting in itself. and if you look at the psychololgy, you filled a void when her mother died. and obviously you are exploiting that connection.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would bang another 19 year old without hesitation, FWIW. Even if I didn't care who she was. Man, that's sad. I shouldn't admit that in public.

I have exploited nothing. I have encouraged nothing.

I have merely asked yall if I will go to hell if she shows up and something happens.

I expected at least 70% "go hit that" responses, so I guess from the negativity I better run for the hills if she comes on to me...

As for the observant person who requoted that I love her:

Ironically I think this is the most significant part of the post. It's not that I'm in too deep (trust me I'm not) but I do think the fact that I think she is wonderful somehow makes it that much more wrong. Which is retarted. Why is it wrong to think someone is special? Should you have sex with people who are distasteful?

I do have enough hootspa to have her over all night and do nothing. If that helps the commentary.

I'm just not sure I should pass up an offer if it comes my way.

BeerMoney 03-30-2005 01:13 PM

At first I read it as 39 &amp; Married, not unmarried...

Now its totally different. You should be banging the hell out of that .

willie 03-30-2005 01:20 PM

god i hate to say it

but i'd avoid this situation.

if i were her father and found out, you would be getting FKD up-

pass, you are playing on a highstakes table and the guy who is sitting to your left if he realizes you're fooling around will hit you with a pipe- multiple times.

Isura 03-30-2005 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do her in da butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't. She's younger than 30.

chaas4747 03-30-2005 01:27 PM

I was just getting ready to post this. Good call Jake.

jakethebake 03-30-2005 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do her in da butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

mostsmooth 03-30-2005 01:38 PM

if going to hell is your main concern, first you must consider if you would be going to hell anyway. if so, might as well hit it.

Uston 03-30-2005 01:42 PM

I wouldn't worry about the martial arts. You're far more likely to get beaten with a tire iron or a baseball bat than hands and feet.

DMBFan23 03-30-2005 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think banging his daughter, regardless of her age, after his wife had died, requires AT LEAST his permission.

[/ QUOTE ]

if any of my friends asked me that, then mama said knock him out. but I'm only 23 so WTF do I know.

to the OP: hit it dude.

jakethebake 03-30-2005 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think banging his daughter, regardless of her age, after his wife had died, requires AT LEAST his permission.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand what his wife's death has to do with anything? You think he's keeping his daughter for himself now or what, you sick bastard? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Isura 03-30-2005 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do her in da butt.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well over 30 is a sufficent but not necessary condition. I find younger women are more uptight about this. Also see El Diablo's butt sex theory.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...p;o=2&amp;vc=1

IsaacW 03-30-2005 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think banging his daughter [...] requires AT LEAST his permission.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission...

jakethebake 03-30-2005 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well over 30 is a sufficent but not necessary condition. I find younger women are more uptight about this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny. I've always found the opposite.

Toro 03-30-2005 02:12 PM

Rent the movie "Blame it on Rio" and then decide.