Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   OK Boys...here's your simple dataminer... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=283284)

garion888 06-29-2005 10:05 PM

OK Boys...here\'s your simple dataminer...

Sup bros,

Here's a program I wrote that will Automatically datamine the PartyPoker skin only.

Steps:
1) Download SimpleMine from here
2) Open PartyPoker to the LIMIT HOLD'EM limit you want to mine.
3) Run the program.
4) Press the giant button...
5) To Stop mining, just close the program. (It might take a couple clicks on the X to get it to close. I haven't nailed it down yet)

Watch...

Currently this has only been tested on Windows XP.
It works only for the PartyPoker skin.
It works only for Limit Hold'em.

I don't believe there are any other limitations.

The program opens the first four tables in the table list. So make sure the list is sorted by the number of players.

The program will automatically close a table and open a new one within 30 seconds if there are 3 or more open seats on the table.

Interest and interest alone is going to get me to improve this program. If you guys don't want it, I'm not gonna build it so use this thread to pester me, give me ideas for features, etc. Also...If someone has another space to host this also lemme know...I don't know how reliable my current space is.

Thanks,
-J

PS...PM me if you wanna donate a few $ to the cause.

brettbrettr 06-29-2005 10:12 PM

Re: OK Boys...here\'s your simple dataminer...

This is awesome. Thank you.

Plan to have it work for muliple skins?

Jarekb 06-29-2005 10:13 PM

Yeah I would download it and try it but I don't have a party poker acct.

garion888 06-29-2005 10:31 PM

Yeah I'll probably have the rest of the skins up by tomorrow or friday...

-j

Nomad84 06-29-2005 10:52 PM

I don't really think I even need many more features other than support for multiple skins and some way to make sure it is getting different tables at each skin and not duplicates. I've been using a simple AutoHotKey script recently to close all tables and open the top 3 in the list every 30 minutes. My current computer doesn't usually last more than a few hours with 4 tables, but it does fine with 3 usually, so it requires less attention that way. It will be upgraded soon, but in the meantime, an option to set the number of tables to datamine might be nice. I will give this a shot in ME. Not sure if it is expected to work for older OS's or not, but I might as well try.

Another possible feature that would mean nothing to me, but might help others, is a way to mine 6-max tables specifically.

Nomad84 06-29-2005 11:00 PM

Just ran it briefly on ME. No problems opening the tables. I didn't leave it running, so I'm not sure how well it will do for maintaining open tables.

BTW, step 2.5) Run PT and Auto Import Observed HH

zerosum 06-29-2005 11:15 PM

Careful.
When I inspected this application, I found the following: Trojan.DownLoader.3281

MaxPowerPoker 06-29-2005 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Careful.
When I inspected this application, I found the following: Trojan.DownLoader.3281

[/ QUOTE ]
nice

garion888 06-29-2005 11:36 PM

Sorry?

I just Virus Scanned the file I compiled and then downloaded the file in the link and scanned that and there was nothing there...

If someone else can confirm that there's a some kind of trojan or virus in the file then I will take the file down and try and figure out what's wrong...but if it can't be confirmed then I'm going to go ahead and leave it...

Thanks,
-j

zerosum 06-29-2005 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry?

I just Virus Scanned the file I compiled and then downloaded the file in the link and scanned that and there was nothing there...

If someone else can confirm that there's a some kind of trojan or virus in the file then I will take the file down and try and figure out what's wrong...but if it can't be confirmed then I'm going to go ahead and leave it...

Thanks,
-j

[/ QUOTE ]

Run the file through this service:

http://virusscan.jotti.org/

MaxPowerPoker 06-29-2005 11:40 PM

Updated virus definitions and scanned simplemine.exe. Squeeky clean.

garion888 06-29-2005 11:50 PM

Thanks Max...

Zerosum: I believe that the one virus-scanner on that site may be prejudiced against the scripting language I'm using to write the program. I wrote a simple program that does nothing and had jotti scan it and it found the same thing. I would think that one of the other 12 virus-scanners on that site would find something if it were really there.

Official Statement: I don't think there's anything really there. At the same time, I'll throw in the usual disclaimer about this software...

Disclaimer: This software has been thoroughly tested by its author on a single Windows XP computer. I cannot be held responsible if your stuff blows up, stops working, etc. Have a nice day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PS...I really don't think anything is wrong.

-J

tallstack 06-30-2005 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Another possible feature that would mean nothing to me, but might help others, is a way to mine 6-max tables specifically.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be a big one for me.

Dave

garion888 06-30-2005 03:38 AM

Sup Bros,

I've updated the SimpleMine Program to Version .02
You can download it here

Changes
================================================== =========
-Complete Rewrite of Window Handling
-Added Support for Empire Poker
-Added Support for Intertops Poker
-Added Support for Coral Eurobet Poker
-Added Buttons to Launch Supported Skins
-Added Button to Launch PokerTracker
-Added Stop Mine Button
-Fixed - No more having to press the X button twice to close the program
-Support for NL Games

You can now datamine all supported skins simultaneously. The way I wrote the window handling routine assures that there will be no duplicate tables open when mining multiple skins.

The Buttons to launch each skin automatically log you in and close the Message Windows.

The Button to launch Poker Tracker automatically starts up the Auto Import Window to import your hands.

Instructions:
1) Run SimpleMine
2) Click the buttons for the skins you want to datamine
3) Click the "Start Poker Tracker" button
4) Click Mine

To stop mining, you can either press the "Stop Mine" button(will not close the program), or you can just close the program with the X button.

To Do List (in order of priority)
-Create Option to Mine Only 6 max tables
-Create Option to Mine a specific number of Tables
-Create Option for maximum number of open seats before SimpleMine automatically closes the table and finds another one.
-Create Routine to Synchronize Buddy Lists across Skins

Keep the suggestions coming. I'll try to code them as quickly as I can. Again if someone has a place to host this that would really help. I still don't know how long my current hosting is going to be up.

Thanks,
-J

KJ o 06-30-2005 03:48 AM

Sounds great (though I'm at work so I haven't tested it yet.) Thanks!

Feature suggestion: the ability to datamine SnG's.
This would require only closing tables when no one is seated, and olnly open "waiting for x players" tables.

I'd pay money for a working version of that. I'm sure others would as well.

garion888 06-30-2005 04:07 AM

Well...I guess this has come along a lot faster than I thought...

SimpleMine v.02 already has support for SNG's. The only change you have to make is to turn on the "Hide Full Tables" checkbox in the Lobby.

Instructions for Mining SNG's

1) Run Simplemine
2) Start Pokertracker
3) Start Your supported Skin
4) Make sure you check the "Hide Full Tables" checkbox
5) Hit Mine

I just did preliminary testing and it seems to work. I'll let everyone know. If anyone comes across a bug lemme know.

Thanks,
-J

Thanks,
-j

xLukex 06-30-2005 09:55 AM

Multipoker plz.

If PokerAce could get his HUD working for SNGs...and I could use this to datamine SNGs...*drool*

Anyways, I'll give this a shot when I get home. TY!

KJ o 06-30-2005 10:40 AM

For SnG's, you have to be able to specify a game type. I assume most people only want to mine whatever they focus on, mostly NL Holdem, and don't care about 7 stud and the like.

APerfect10 06-30-2005 10:47 AM

One feature request and this program is golden!

Could you please make an option box to specify whether you want to mine PL, NL, or 6 Max? Last night I left your program run for 6 hours and it worked great; however, when I woke up most of the tables open were 6 Max and I only wanted full NL ring games. I cant imagine this would be too dificult nor take to long to implement.

Thanks!

Lost Wages 06-30-2005 01:27 PM

I'll second this. I would like to mine 6-max only.

Lost Wages

JackiTo 06-30-2005 03:46 PM

Pardon my ignorance I'm new to this whole data mining stuff. I have the Simple Mine app seamingly working. How do I view the data mined? How do I setup my Pocker Tracker?
Thanks alot for your time!
J

fooz 06-30-2005 04:41 PM

http://www.bet-the-pot.com/index.php...position=26:26

xLukex 06-30-2005 06:12 PM

Please add a feature to minimize all windows in the skins you're using to mine.

SackUp 06-30-2005 06:22 PM

What about a timer? Would it be possible to set a time for when and how long you datamine? I don't want to keep the program running all night as I don't need stats for people who play at times I don't play.

It would be awesome if I could just have the program run from 2pm - 2am everyday or something like that.

Prod1gy 06-30-2005 06:26 PM

Guess I am gonna have to lower the price on PartyMine. :-)

Hurry and get distributed mining, mining for any limit, 6-max support in, and I will have to give away PartyMine for free. :-)

Mig 06-30-2005 06:42 PM

when are you expecting to put it online I have been waiting sooo long for it... Maybe I can pay it via paypal I want it !! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

garion888 06-30-2005 08:03 PM

Sup Bros,

Changes
================================================== ========
-Updated to support MultiPoker

-You can now mine either 10-max or 6-max (You have to choose before you hit MINE. To change just restart the program.)

-You can choose a minimum number of players on the table before SimpleMine closes the table and looks for another one.(This is a stupid control, don't exceed the maximum number of players for your type of mining otherwise it will just open and close tables)

-Changed Stop Mine Button to EXIT button

-Minimizes Tables as they are opened(helps with the clutter). The lobby windows remain not minimized.

Get it here

Thanks
-j

Nomad84 06-30-2005 08:42 PM

The big problem I have with it is that I didn't install the skins to the default directories, therefore it won't open them for me. It would be nice to be able to configure this. BTW, it would be nice to have PokerNOW support too.

tallstack 07-01-2005 02:17 AM

Thanks for adding the 6-max filtering. I have had it up and running all night and it is working perfectly. I like the minimum player feature, too.

I would also like add my vote to SackUp's suggestion of having a start and end timer for the mining period.

Thanks for the work you are putting into this. If it keeps working this well then I will be sending you some money for the cause.

Dave

Jernau 07-01-2005 04:27 AM

I would love to try this software, but I don't have my Party skins installed in the default locations, which seems to stop SimpleMine functioning. Would it be possible for you to add a dialog that allows the user to locate each skin installation directory? Thanks.

garion888 07-01-2005 10:51 PM

Sup Bros,

New Version here

Changes
-Added support for PokerNow. I believe I now have all the party skins covered.
-Added option for maximum number of tables to mine.
-Added ability to change the paths to the skin directories. (Note the "\" on the end of every path. If you change your path you must have the "\" on the end.)
-SimpleMine automatically saves all settings now(Paths, Maximum # of Tables, Minimum # of players, Position of the SimpleMine window, 6-max or 10-max)

Coming Soon
-Timed Mining
-Dedicated SNG mode
-Other Stuff...

Thanks
-J

eric5148 07-02-2005 12:15 AM

I downloaded it to the desktop and clicked on it. I get the message: Simplemine.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

garion888 07-02-2005 12:33 AM

Sure haven't seen that one...anyone else having this problem?

What OS do you use?

Thanks
-J

garion888 07-02-2005 12:38 AM

Sorry Eric,

Problem with my hosting...

Try again...it should work now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks
-J

eric5148 07-02-2005 12:47 AM

Thank you!

eric5148 07-02-2005 01:02 AM

Ok, one problem: it keeps trying to open more tables when none of the 4 that are open have any empty seats.

garion888 07-02-2005 01:27 AM

Could you be more specific...Is it trying to open a fifth table on a skin or is it just closing a table and then opening it. 6-max or 10-max? Which Skin?

Thanks
-J

eric5148 07-02-2005 01:28 AM

Eurobet 10max. It tries to open a fifth table.

garion888 07-02-2005 01:31 AM

Did you have any open tables when you started the program?
SimpleMine can't work with windows that it didn't open. Before you mine a skin you have to close all the table windows for it.

Thanks
-J

eric5148 07-02-2005 01:33 AM

Ah, ok. I was playing one table when I started the program.