Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   ***The Official Rake Rebate Thread*** (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=142140)

Jeffro 10-29-2004 11:44 AM

***The Official Rake Rebate Thread***

Has to be some better way to facilitate this then these silly daily threads.

shant 10-29-2004 01:31 PM

Re: ***The Official Rake Rebate Thread***

Can someone PM me with details about what I'm missing out on with this rake rebate thing? I play Party 2/4 and 3/6 about an hour a day at least.

Thanks.

B00T 10-29-2004 01:33 PM

I was thinking there could be a seperate section for "bonus whoring" + "rake deals"

anything that pertains to money received besides what you win at the table....

smoore 10-29-2004 02:29 PM

I'll bite. I need a rakeback sponsor for empire. I've been multi'ing party 1/2 and 2/4, I try to do it 3-4hrs a day. A fat deposit bonus sweetens the deal. PM me anytime today, I'm sitting on my BR in neteller just itching to get back to the tables.

Stefan Prodan 10-29-2004 04:38 PM

I can't offer anyone anything myself as I can't do referrals on Empire, but I highly, highly recommend getting yourselves a rakeback before you play any more poker. You would seriously be astounded how much money you make extra that you didn't before if you play a lot. One month I got an extra 30 BB just in rake rebate (at 21.5%).

vabogee 10-29-2004 04:45 PM

i have an account on both party and empire. so, it is my understanding that it's too late for me to get a rakeback deal. is this true? if not, someone PM me a deal if you could. i'd be very grateful. i play way too much NL and 3/6 to not get in on this deal.

Rooster71 10-30-2004 03:33 AM

I\'m looking for a rake deal too...

I play mostly 2/4 and 3/6 at Party and I average about 4-6 hours per day (times 2 tables most of the time). By looking at my PokerTracker stats, I can get a general idea of how much $ I am missing out on by not having a rake rebate deal. I have accounts at Party, Stars and Pacific. But 95%+ of my playing is done at Party. Would I need to open a new account at Empire, or what?

I have three questions about rake rebate deals: 1) How do I keep track of my total rake paid? 2) How do I know I'll get paid accurately and regularly? and 3) Is there any chance the poker site would confiscate the funds in my account for having a rake rebate deal?

Please feel free to PM me with your answers and best offer. Thanks

Ajax410 10-30-2004 05:32 AM

I am a Party 2/4 player who has an account already on Empire. I am currently playing between 500-2000 hands daily, and I would love a rakeback deal, but I'm already registered at these two sites. is it possible for me to get a rakeback from someone? Please PM me with any information.

Ajax

pokerkai 10-30-2004 05:53 AM

Re: I\'m looking for a rake deal too...

[ QUOTE ]
I play mostly 2/4 and 3/6 at Party and I average about 4-6 hours per day (times 2 tables most of the time). By looking at my PokerTracker stats, I can get a general idea of how much $ I am missing out on by not having a rake rebate deal. I have accounts at Party, Stars and Pacific. But 95%+ of my playing is done at Party. Would I need to open a new account at Empire, or what?

I have three questions about rake rebate deals: 1) How do I keep track of my total rake paid? 2) How do I know I'll get paid accurately and regularly? and 3) Is there any chance the poker site would confiscate the funds in my account for having a rake rebate deal?

Please feel free to PM me with your answers and best offer. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Question 1: Use pokertracker
Question 2: Find a trustworthy 2+2 affiliate
Question 3: Never heard of a case of someone having their account funds seized. It would seem to me that it would be the affiliate that gets punished for any breach of the affiliate agreement, not you.

krishanleong 10-30-2004 10:36 AM

Looking for a Non-Party, Non-Empire affiliate. PM me with offers. Thanks,

Krishan

ezinestein 10-30-2004 01:03 PM

Trustworthy 2+2 affiliate...

Hi,

I'm also interested in Rakeback at Empire and perhaps a few other places. A couple of people have said that it's important to find a trustworthy 2+2 affiliate.

Could a few of you please recommend the trustworthy either in this thread or by PM.

Thanks a lot!

Kindly,
ezinetstein

PS - I've heard good things about 1800gambler and morgant. Any comments on these two guys are welcome too. Thanks!

melnik 10-30-2004 01:18 PM

Re: ***The Official Rake Rebate Thread*** *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Overdrive 10-30-2004 01:29 PM

Pokerchamps offers 50% rakeback

Gus Hansen's new site which just recently opened offers 50% rake rebate to all players. You get paid weekly, and you don't have to worry about your affiliate disappearing, which happens every now and then. It will be interesting to see how much traffic and momentum they can get going...

GrannyMae 10-30-2004 01:32 PM

what is it about their requests that you PM them that you can't understand? is it just disrespect to the forum, or are you stupid?

if i were looking for a rakeback and asked for a PM, i would NEVER use a dikhead that thumbed his nose at the rules. it would indicate that you may be trouble on payday as well.

melnik 10-30-2004 01:36 PM

easy tiger, as you can see from my post total im quiet new here and wasnt aware that was an infringement. apologies. there is also a plite way of doing things dude. i suggest you take a freindly approach in enforing the rules.

cheers

melnik 10-30-2004 01:38 PM

Re: Pokerchamps offers 50% rakeback

it seems quite busy actually for the first 2 days, i built up a roll playing those freerolls there. agreed on the 50% although hitting 30% seems more reasonable to me. it will be interesting to see this site develop

CWsports 10-30-2004 01:50 PM

Intertops/Eurobet Rakeback Needed

I'm interested in rakeback at Intertops and Eurobet only. I play about 10,000 hands of $1/$2 a month and plan on increasing this to about 15,000 very soon. Please PM me with serious offers only.

bmetz 10-30-2004 01:52 PM

Re: I\'m looking for a rake deal too...

There are plenty of rake rebate affiliates out there. Just do a search on google for "<Insert Poker Room Here> Rake Rebate". You'll find several well-established poker sites that kick back rake to people that signup through them. There are also offers listed here in the classifieds section, and a couple of 2+2 advertisers (see the flashing banners all around) offer rebate incentives.

The one poker room that you probably won't find any websites pushing a rake rebate for is Party Poker - it's strictly against their affiliate TOS, and from what I've read on RGP, they're not too shy about banning affiliates that offer rakeback deals at Party.

However, these types of programs are available at Empire, UB, Absolute, a couple of the Prima skins, and Interops.

Anyway, hope this helps - good luck.

Jeffro 10-31-2004 09:44 PM

**bump**

AdamL 10-31-2004 11:24 PM

Any 2+2 affiliates that can help me get a great rake rebate deal on Empire/Party, please PM me.

I play quite a bit of 3/6...

TheTimeIsUp 11-01-2004 12:40 AM

Re: Pokerchamps offers 50% rakeback

If you don;t need an affiliate to get rakeback...what is the point of even having an affiliate? Do you get any more benefits there?

bicyclekick 11-01-2004 03:44 AM

Re: Intertops/Eurobet Rakeback Needed

[ QUOTE ]
I play about 10,000 hands of $1/$2 a month and plan on increasing this to about 15,000 very soon./quote]

Dear god why would a person do that?

aslowjoe 11-01-2004 01:17 PM

Bet Fair, Littlewoods, Classic Poker

Any affiliates out there please pm me.

BusterStacks 11-01-2004 01:21 PM

Re: Bet Fair, Littlewoods, Classic Poker *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Hung 11-01-2004 02:23 PM

Re: Bet Fair, Littlewoods, Classic Poker

I'm looking for a 25% or more rakeback for eurobet. I know some get 35%
PM me if someone can offer 25%

The Bear 11-01-2004 02:45 PM

Rakeback Needed: Party Skin

I already have accounts at Party, Empire, InterTops and Multi. I play over 30k hands/month. PM me with offers.

Sponger15SB 11-01-2004 03:11 PM

Re: Rakeback Needed: Party Skin

is there any way to make this a sticky like the SNG FAQ is in the 1 table tourney forum.

morgant 11-01-2004 03:25 PM

Yes it is spam,

and people can offer you much more than what Buster spam is.

zen_realized 11-01-2004 03:48 PM

I need an Empire affiliate. PM me or e-mail me at alexsanchez_22@yahoo.com w/ offers. I will be making my first deposit as soon as I clear the Full Tilt bonus.

scratchy1 11-01-2004 04:28 PM

coral eurobet 25% or better

Homer 11-01-2004 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes it is spam,

and people can offer you much more than what Buster spam is.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is spam also, since it's pretty obvious you're talking about yourself.

Packerfan1 11-01-2004 04:55 PM

Ok, Me too I guess (Eurobet)

I have existing accounts at Party and Empire. So I guess that leaves Eurobet.

I play 15,000 hands a month in 10/20 6max. (see recent post in HU&SH forum).

Thanks in advance for all offers.

Pack

bukkrukk 11-01-2004 05:09 PM

Looking for an Empire deal. 15-20k hands per month playing 1-2SH and 2/4.

Thanks

mrgoodshot 11-01-2004 05:11 PM

I need a non-Party, non-Empire affiliate. I multitable 2/4 (hopefully 3/6 soon.) PM me more details/info/offers.

morgant 11-01-2004 05:31 PM

ummmm actually NO, if you arent getting 25 at empire, you should be, i am doing them a service mentioning this as most affils. offer that number at least. i was not plugging myself just pointing out that there is much better out there. K

this is a topic i am knowledgable about, so if i offer my advice on it, it is considered as me spamming? there may be a slight conflict of interest, but i am offering 100% accurate advice that is beneficial to the recipients, while keeping myself anonymous.

Homer 11-01-2004 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ummmm actually NO, if you arent getting 25 at empire, you should be, i am doing them a service mentioning this as most affils. offer that number at least. i was not plugging myself just pointing out that there is much better out there. K

this is a topic i am knowledgable about, so if i offer my advice on it, it is considered as me spamming? there may be a slight conflict of interest, but i am offering 100% accurate advice that is beneficial to the recipients, while keeping myself anonymous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, perhaps you're right and I spoke too soon. I apologize.

sammy_g 11-01-2004 06:36 PM

Looking for a Coral Eurobet affiliate. I am a high volume player who plays 5/10 6 max and up. Hit me with a PM.

manpower 11-01-2004 07:03 PM

Howdy, looking for an empire affiliate. I'm not particularly interested in bonuses, just a good rake rebate, pm offers. I multi 2/4 right now.

Newbie1000 11-01-2004 07:26 PM

I play 2 tables 5/10 6 handed 25 hours a week . I have account at Party. I am assuming I can create an account if I have a Party account. Please give me details

nw1000

Entity 11-01-2004 07:34 PM

Re: Need an affiliate, need details...

Thanks to not really understanding rakeback and bonus offers, I have accounts at Party/Empire/PokerNow, and am hoping to begin multitabling 2/4 soon. Right now I play 2-3 tables of 2/4 and 1-2 of 1/2 or .5/1. I need an affiliate for a Party-type site, since those are the games that I love. PM me with details.

thanks,
Rob