Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Delete Empire, get $100 survey offer if you come back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256056)

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 05:06 PM

Delete Empire, get $100 survey offer if you come back

Don't know if it will work for everyone, but if you delete Empires software from your computer, they will ask you why you are leaving them, offer a survey and will pay you $100 in bonus if you will come back.

Worked for me after hearing about it from a fellow player. Not sure if it will work for everyone though. But worth a try if you are a hoe like me.

I guess they must have had a lot of players leaving in disgust when they started banning people. So they put this in to keep their valued players from leaving maybe?

Good luck, hope everyone gets it. If not, just reinstall the software and nothing lost nothing gained, except five minutes of your time.

They ask you in the survey why you are leaving them. I put in that the recent bannings of my friends caused severe depression.

Jurollo 05-20-2005 05:08 PM

Re: Delete Empire, get $100 survey offer if you come back

Anyone who does this survey put the reason you are leaving is because they made their sunday night tournies rebuys. Maybe we can get them to change it back.
~Justin

Richter 05-20-2005 05:08 PM

hmmm it's tempting to abuse Empire bonuses a bit more... (well they haven't closed my account yet...)

Bradyams 05-20-2005 05:09 PM

How long does it take until you receive the e-mail?

mack23 05-20-2005 05:10 PM

Banned people should try this! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Couldn't hurt and with Empire's notoriously bad customer service it just might work...

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 05:11 PM

It was an automated offer during the last step of the deletion process.

krimson 05-20-2005 05:12 PM

Is it a 30-day?

wuwei 05-20-2005 05:17 PM

This is such an obvious ploy to ban even more bonus whores, I'm suprised you would fall for it. You're screwed!

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 05:18 PM

I mean the survey is automated at the end of the deletion process. Fill it out with your correct username and send it in. Then the comeback offer for me came within 24 hours.

I used the control panel->add/delete programs. Not sure if it matters.

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 05:20 PM

Screwed or not, I got my 100 bucks and cashed out.

Personally, I could care less if I got banned from Empire. 100 a month in bonus is nothing when you can get unlimited bonuses from other sites.

Doesn't take a genius to realize I would never play at any site without a bonus to clear, when I can always clear a bonus somewhere else.

Only a fool would play at Empire without clearing a bonus. At least in my opinion.

IggyWH 05-20-2005 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Only a fool would play at Empire without clearing a bonus. At least in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess the Zoo is filled with fools...

Not that we didn't already know that, but this is a new reason.

TheMetetron 05-20-2005 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So my 30% rakeback at Empire is no good for $5/10 6max? Does me pretty well....

Anyways, I tried this, but I have money in my account. Chances of me getting anything: 0. At least I won't be playing there since the Party reloads are going on, so maybe they will screw up and give it to me anyways.

scotty34 05-20-2005 05:24 PM

500 people quit Empire, do a survey and come back for $100 over the period of a week. Sounds like a great way to get more accounts banned.

hogua 05-20-2005 05:28 PM

I know how to work my PC, but I have little understanding of how it works.

That being said, I wonder how Empire would know if I deleted their software from my PC. Is this really possible?

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 05:33 PM

Hey guys, whatever you want to do, fine with me.

I don't have rakeback with Empire so I'm not concerned.

I'm just passing along I got $100 for filling out the survey and accepting a come back offer.

It's obvious to me now that this isn't for everyone here.

Not everyone is a hoe, and that's cool.

I hoe everyday. I'm the type who won't play without a bonus to clear. It goes against my principles to give a site play without being offered a bonus. I have no loyalty to any one site or group of sites.

My only loyalty is clearing a good bonus at whatever site offers them to me.

Empire is usually a one day a month shot for clearing a bonus there. Big deal, matters very little to me in the overall scheme of things. If I don't clear that $100 a month in bonus at Empire next month, I will clear it at Absolute or Bodog or Party or whatever is currently the best bonus offered that day.

Empire is a very very small player in the larger scheme of bonus whoring each month. They are basically a one day a month site for many like me. Showing them loyalty has about the same chance of me sleeping with Shania Twain.

So if Empire wants to offer me $100 bucks to reinstall their software, I'll take it. Why not?

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know how to work my PC, but I have little understanding of how it works.

That being said, I wonder how Empire would know if I deleted their software from my PC. Is this really possible?

[/ QUOTE ]

They have an automated survey at the end of the deletion process. Everyone gets it. Fill it out correctly, send it in. Simple.

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you

Thanks for taking our survey!

We will use your valuable input to continue to improve our service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just deleted it a second time. I wonder if they will offer $100 each time. If they did, then this would be like a bottomless bonus offer like BoDog.

Got to go, I think Shania Twain is ringing my doorbell!

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

PITTM 05-20-2005 05:38 PM

didnt work for me.

rj

wdbaker 05-20-2005 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Banned people should try this! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Couldn't hurt and with Empire's notoriously bad customer service it just might work...

[/ QUOTE ]

I deleted mine maybe a week ago because I hade been kicked to the curb and instantly got the pop-up for the survey.

Needless to say I vented, told them they were being stupid and that if they didn't want me to have the bonii they shouldn't have offered it.

Also if there were other restrictions or stipulations regarding staying in their good graces that they should make these more explicit and warn us when we stray from conditions rather then go on a wholesale witch hunt.

And no they did not offer me anything to come back [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 05:45 PM

Re: Delete Empire,take survey, get $100 comeback offer

So you deleted it after you got banned?

I didn't think that would work for getting the comeback offer, since you weren't a 'valued player' like me.

I still find it odd that I didn't get banned for abusing their cheap ass bonus offer each month. Since I never play more than a couple hands over the needed raked hand requirements each month.

VinnyTheFish 05-20-2005 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I deleted it as soon as they banned me. I have one computer and two laptops - all deleted, uninstalled and no email.

No love lost!

imported_CaseClosed326 05-20-2005 05:50 PM

Are they supposed to email you after? Or just tell you after you finish the survey? If it is the latter it did not work for me.

ZimbuTheMonkey 05-20-2005 06:00 PM

What was the main reason to uninstall?

"Account froze, Thanks. Please modify your site rules to reflect reality. Not sending me any bonus emails would also would have been better."

What could enhance your experience and keep you as a valued customer?

"I'm not a valued customer."

Synergistic Explosions 05-20-2005 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What could enhance your experience and keep you as a valued customer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer: I would come back for a $100 bonus offer with 7X clearing requirements. But you better hurry.

handsome 05-20-2005 06:55 PM

Damn. I didn't get this. Time to reinstall Empire, lol.

jack_of_hearts 05-20-2005 09:52 PM

I didn't get it either. oh well.

SCfuji 05-20-2005 10:02 PM

lol this is funny. anything for a bonus!!! =]

Synergistic Explosions 05-21-2005 12:42 AM

Dang, I haven't gotten the offer a second time after deleting it earlier today. I did forget to withdraw what I had left before deleting, so they probably figure I'll be back soon.

We all know these Empire support dudes are pretty smart like that. So I guess I'll have to reinstall, make my withdrawal then delete the software again on Monday.

I really feel they owe me a few more of these delete, survey, comeback bonus offers. If they don't come back soon with some type of bonus, theres really no reason to play there until they quit being so damn cheap.

Bodog and Absolute give me as much bonus as I want, Empire has to keep up with the times. If not, they are doomed.