Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   THISISTHENUTS....can this work for me...?? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=333843)

X-Man 09-10-2005 02:10 PM

THISISTHENUTS....can this work for me...??

I have seen this offer on 'this is the nuts' website and am just wondering if it is viable.they offer you a cash lump sum every month in return for playing a certain amount of hands per day and a percentage of your winnings (if i read it correctly)here's an example...

play 1000 hands at $1/$2 limit,you give them 50% of your winnings and they give you $1065 a month.
You can also play less/more hands and give them less/more % of winnings.

Any advice or experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

timprov 09-10-2005 02:15 PM

Re: THISISTHENUTS....can this work for me...??

I would bet straight rakeback is better.

timprov 09-10-2005 02:19 PM

Upon looking at their website I see where you're getting the number, and you're completely misunderstanding what they're offering.

theben 09-10-2005 02:32 PM

i have no clue what this program is. i think you misread/imagined something? they are a RB site

X-Man 09-10-2005 03:35 PM

so what does the calculator actually calculate when you put the numbers in then?

theben 09-10-2005 03:35 PM

proly is RB off the rake u pay

Mr_J 09-10-2005 07:30 PM

Yeh you're misunderstanding. It's a rakeback calculator, you put in your stakes, hands per day and the rakeback % and they tell you how much you would have made per month from rakeback.

smartalecc5 09-10-2005 08:10 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

tripdad 09-11-2005 06:38 AM

yeah, the calculator is just telling you what you could expect in terms of rakeback. you need not pay them a percentage of your winnings.

as far as the site goes, i signed up with them for a deal on UB. they tell me they cannot track my play, therefore i will never be paid my due rakeback from them. so, i just don't play my UB account anymore, and will not do business with them again.

cheers!

twolf 09-11-2005 07:25 AM

I have heard UB lets you sign up for 3 different accounts...I don't know why but I've seen some of the big limit players say this when railbirding. Doesn't hurt to try anyways.

PrincipalSkinner 09-11-2005 09:17 AM

How much did you play before checking to verify that you were getting credit? They told me to check my raketracker and if nothing appeared in 2-3 days, to contact them. There was in fact a screwup which they then immediately fixed; but if I had not bothered to check, I could have been out of luck.

My impression (knock on wood) is that they are honest while many/most in this field are not.