Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   2nd Date to Outback - Need Advice (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388631)

M0n3y0nf1r3 11-30-2005 07:38 PM

2nd Date to Outback - Need Advice

Background- A cousin of mine has a decent looking roomate wiht a great personality that I had been flirting around with whatever. I find I have plenty of conifdence with the approach and conversation parts of the "relationship" yet the aggresison torwards the "Bases" is not my strong suit. Keeping this in mind I pussed out on our first date of hitting the combo of 1 and 2. While this inst that bad I am setting my goal to actually get there today on our date to Outback. My Question is where/when would be the best times to go in for the kill? Her car is slightly akward positioning of seats but if that is when I need to make my move ill make the adjustment. Id appreciate any advice, because I dont want run punts a second time and let her think im some puss.
-Andrew

daryn 11-30-2005 07:40 PM

Re: 2nd Date to Outback - Need Advice

i'm a big fan of the queensland salad w/ honey mustard

swede123 11-30-2005 07:40 PM

If you're 17 the car is a solid option. If you're out of high school I'd probably consider something like....oh, let's say yours or her place. Shesh.

Swede

11-30-2005 07:41 PM

why don't you pick a better restaurant? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] and, wait, you're actually planning out how you want to grab her boobs?

how old is she?

11-30-2005 07:41 PM

So why are you riding with her? You should drive. Walk her up to her door after you drop her off, lean in to give her a hug, and just as you are about to pull away give her a kiss. Not too wet though! And then see where things go from there.

eviljeff 11-30-2005 07:42 PM

does Outback serve spaghetti?

11-30-2005 07:43 PM

lol! Lady and the Tramp

Ulysses 11-30-2005 07:49 PM

$,

I think the right time is right after you two lovebirds polish off the Bloomin' Onion.

Good eats,
El Diablo

PS: Could you please refresh my memory on what exactly you get with each base. Thanks.

11-30-2005 07:51 PM

El D,

I actually looked this one up, because its been so long since I've heard it mentioned in "base" form.

According to some website:

1st base - Kissing
2nd base - boobs
3rd base - oral
Home Run - teh sex0r!!!!11one

-- yasher

Alobar 11-30-2005 07:53 PM

If you are still planning your game out in terms of what base you want to get to, and holding make out sessions in a car, then do what all the other kids your age do, get her drunk on natty light and when she passes out you can run the bases all night long.

tom441lbk 11-30-2005 07:56 PM

Daryn, I also suggest the shrimp on the barbie, no no guys, I know what you're thinking and it doesn't involve dolls..you [censored] pervs

moneyonfire, do you know anything about this girl, you might want to wait awhile before you massage her mammaries, unless she's a [censored], then go for it, and just push her head towards your crotch, and gl

best wishes

lbk

edit: it would be good to know how old you are, how many bfs she has had, how big her [censored] are, pictures of her [censored], ya know, the basics, then we can decide on a course of action

Do I use to many commas?

Ulysses 11-30-2005 07:57 PM

Tom,

Was the censored word sloot?

Thanks for your assistance,
El Diablo

M0n3y0nf1r3 11-30-2005 07:59 PM

Ya Im in college with out a car. I wanted a casual place to eat, because I dont want to go straight into baller mode. Shes also 23 and im 18, she lives in and apartment and I a dorm. The Berates were good times and ill take the advice to heart. Keep umm coming.
-Andrew

tom441lbk 11-30-2005 07:59 PM

El d,

Yes it was

Glad to help,

lbk

p.s. thank you for opening me up to quick reply

offTopic 11-30-2005 07:59 PM

yasher,

While I don't disagree with the definitions you posted, it occurs to me that if those indeed are the bases, and we assume it's 90 feet from home to first and from first to second, it's about a half-mile between second and third.

Asymmetrically yours,

offTopic

Ulysses 11-30-2005 08:06 PM

$,

How would you proceed if you decided to indeed go "straight into baller mode" with this chick?

Inquiringly,
El Diablo

M0n3y0nf1r3 11-30-2005 08:13 PM

Instead of outback some nicer restaruant for starters. Probably buy her something... I think id act different too. I think it came out wrong in that I dont want to be the stereotypical baller that buys everthing and all has to be top of the line, im looking for casual things. Let me rephrase "I dont want to be a stereotypical baller even though she knows I P*k*r for a job.
-Andrew

Aces McGee 11-30-2005 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Background- A cousin of mine has a decent looking roomate wiht a great personality that I had been flirting around with whatever. I find I have plenty of conifdence with the approach and conversation parts of the "relationship" yet the aggresison torwards the "Bases" is not my strong suit. Keeping this in mind I pussed out on our first date of hitting the combo of 1 and 2. While this inst that bad I am setting my goal to actually get there today on our date to Outback. My Question is where/when would be the best times to go in for the kill? Her car is slightly akward positioning of seats but if that is when I need to make my move ill make the adjustment. Id appreciate any advice, because I dont want run punts a second time and let her think im some puss.
-Andrew

[/ QUOTE ]

I think bicyclekick might be able to help you...

-McGee

Ulysses 11-30-2005 08:18 PM

$,

Sounds like no matter what you do, it will be hard for your true ballerness to not shine through in everything you do.

Good luck on your date,
El Diablo

M0n3y0nf1r3 11-30-2005 08:21 PM

Good idea maybe ill try go hug her instead, Ill just Pm BK for advice [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].
-Andrew

bicyclekick 11-30-2005 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-Andrew

[/ QUOTE ]

I think bicyclekick might be able to help you...

-McGee

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah cause clearly I kicked a lot of ass on my second date. Just don't bring her to Outback plz. I mean I know I really like it too but it's not hte place to take girls right away.

Hope you do better than a wussy hug money.

cwsiggy 11-30-2005 08:25 PM

Yeah - Outback is a no go. Take her to a nice BYOB restaurant and get a nice bottle of wine.

Ulysses 11-30-2005 08:27 PM

cs,

Not sure if you have read the rest of the thread, but this guy is actively trying to fight and restrain his innate baller tendencies, hence his Outback selection.

Ride on,
El Diablo

AEKDBet 11-30-2005 08:30 PM

Car is just awkward.

Go back to your cousins'/her place.

Diffuse the situation by joking -- "I would take you invite you over to my totally sweet dorm room, but I'm having some painting done. Your place? Movie?"

Good luck to you sir.

M0n3y0nf1r3 11-30-2005 08:33 PM

Brilliant.
-Andrew

gorie 11-30-2005 08:37 PM

i don't know , but when she taps out a couple orange tic tacs after dinner and asks "do you think i'm pretty ?" whatever you do don't say "you're decent looking."

11-30-2005 08:38 PM

"your pretty good looking for a girl"

11-30-2005 08:40 PM

OT,

spot on, with that observation. is it further from 2nd to 3rd than it is, say, from stickin it in her cooter to SIIHP? that probably depends entirely on the female in question...

-- yasher

tom441lbk 11-30-2005 08:40 PM

gorie

thank you so much, all this time i've been doing it all wrong

lbk

gorie 11-30-2005 08:48 PM

$$$,
seriously though isn't that kind of a crummy way to describe the girl you're into ? "decent looking" ...
just say she's good looking, it's not like we know. or don't comment on it at all. why are you dating someone you want to describe as 'decent' looking ?
you're totally going to marry her.

4_2_it 11-30-2005 08:50 PM

You are 18 and she is 23? She knows she's doing. As I believe Dominic said, "She has already decided if she is going to sleep with you, all you can do at this point is [censored] it up." Just go with the flow, playa.

Ulysses 11-30-2005 08:58 PM

gorie,

It is very exciting to see you embracing the QR style.

Another admirer,
El Diablo

MuckerFish 11-30-2005 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
El D,

I actually looked this one up, because its been so long since I've heard it mentioned in "base" form.

According to some website:

1st base - Kissing
2nd base - boobs
3rd base - oral
Home Run - teh sex0r!!!!11one

-- yasher

[/ QUOTE ]

Grand Slam = SIIHP

11-30-2005 09:33 PM

Didn't read any of the thread but my advice is don't go to outback #1

11-30-2005 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the right time is right after you two lovebirds polish off the Bloomin' Onion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it works every time.

11-30-2005 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
decent looking roomate wiht a great personality

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend Joey has a great personality too, but I don't want him to blow me.

tonypaladino 11-30-2005 09:43 PM

All,

I don't like the whole "bases" things. Am I the only one to go right from boobies to sex, without oral sex in between sometimes? Some girls don't like oral sex. And sometimes a girl is so drunk you just lay her on the bed and BAM BAM BAM...take it from here, Bam Bam...

Ulysses 11-30-2005 09:49 PM

Tony,

Back in the day, this was very common. That was because it is only pretty recently that chicks are so gung-ho about sucking cock. It was not too far in the past where many chicks were somewhat reticent about blowjobs. Now it seems like young chicks consider BJs to be pretty much the same as french-kissing. Youngsters today don't understand how good they have it. Also, it was not too long ago that only strippers were so nicely shaved.

Alas,
El Diablo

Nottom 11-30-2005 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tony,

Back in the day, this was very common. That was because it is only pretty recently that chicks are so gung-ho about sucking cock. It was not too far in the past where many chicks were somewhat reticent about blowjobs. Now it seems like young chicks consider BJs to be pretty much the same as french-kissing. Youngsters today don't understand how good they have it. Also, it was not too long ago that only strippers were so nicely shaved.

Alas,
El Diablo

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this has needed to be said for quite a long time on this forum.

Oblivious 11-30-2005 09:53 PM

Oral sex is a must before pounding away.

The only girls who dont like oral sex are the ones who havnt gotten it from me yet.