Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The eating habits of Schneids (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386109)

Ulysses 11-27-2005 12:40 PM

The eating habits of Schneids

So, Schneids asks me if there is an In-N-Out in Vegas airport.

I tell him no, but no worries, Diablo is here to help. I let him know that the correct food to eat at McCarran is Harlon's BBQ. Delicious!

He then tells me that he does not eat BBQ! WTF!? What does he eat? "Good food." Pizza, chicken nuggets, tacos. And italian food.

Please discuss.

nothumb 11-27-2005 12:46 PM

Re: The eating habits of Schneids

It would be interesting to know if Schneids is either massively overweight or scrawny and malnourished.

NT

banditbdl 11-27-2005 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It would be interesting to know if Schneids is either massively overweight or scrawny and malnourished.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh he is definitely scrawny, although malnourished might be going a bit far.

11-27-2005 12:49 PM

While I do like, tacos, Italian food, chicken nuggests and such, I do not see how someone could turn down good BBQ. At an airport, maybe...but in general, its un-american. The only prob I would have, is the fact that the bbq sauce smell tends to stick with you, and the possiblity of drippage, may make the plane ride suck a little.

Victor 11-27-2005 12:52 PM

downright un-merican.

scneids is likely a communist or a terrorist. contact the fbi.

11-27-2005 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
downright un-merican.

scneids is likely a communist or a terrorist. contact the fbi.

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably doesnt eat red mead, hates baseball, and has never seen a star wars movie either.....commie

Schneids 11-27-2005 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

In shape enough to be timed 4.4 40 yard dash my senior yr of HS. Not quite as good of shape now, though I could still kick 99% of OoT's ass in a sprint.

Skinny, somewhat yes. Malnourished, no.

Ulysses 11-27-2005 01:00 PM

More details from Schneids: "i do not eat seafood, do not eat vegetables outside of carrots corn or potatoes, and yes i presently like fast food. i don't see any of them changing anytime soon though"

Also, he would like it pointed out that he does eat lettuce in subs.

A lot of that is pretty typical among young people, and really isn't all that far from my eating preferences in high school.

However, I'm still really surprised about the not liking BBQ thing. How can you not like BBQ?

pokerdirty 11-27-2005 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

In shape enough to be timed 4.4 40 yard dash my senior yr of HS. Not quite as good of shape now, though I could still kick 99% of OoT's ass in a sprint.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your response defending your eating habits was that you could beat us in a race? Well, I bet my penis is bigger than your penis.

The Truth 11-27-2005 01:05 PM

What about drinks? soda, water, tea? whats up?

blake

Schneids 11-27-2005 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So your response defending your eating habits was that you could beat us in a race? Well, I bet my penis is bigger than your penis.

[/ QUOTE ]

No. A scrawny malnourished person cannot run that fast. It's a way to say "I'm not that" while actually providing some basis rather than just going off my word.

BigBaitsim (milo) 11-27-2005 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, that was my time in the 40, some 20+ years ago. Be careful youngster, I was scrawny back then, too.

ChipWrecked 11-27-2005 01:10 PM

Carrots, corn and potatoes are all fully starch, so almost not vegetables in my book. Broccoli, spinach, that's vegetables.

There is also a great BBQ joint in Dallas-Fort Worth airport. Forget the name, but it's easy to find; it's the place in the AA terminal all the pilots are eating at.

Dominic 11-27-2005 01:11 PM

He's young, right? Wait until he hits 35 or so and he HAS to eat better because his metabolism slows down.

The Truth 11-27-2005 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. A scrawny malnourished person cannot run that fast. It's a way to say "I'm not that" while actually providing some basis rather than just going off my word.

[/ QUOTE ]

somalia. Other fast malnourished people.

blake

fyodor 11-27-2005 01:26 PM

A warning to you Schneids

Many years ago my brother went to the doctor suffering from several symtoms including lethargy and headaches. He was at the time about 40lbs overweight. (Oh how he wishes he was now only 40lb.s overweight.}

Anyhow the doctor did a lot of tests and asked him what he was eating. "Lots of fast foods like burgers and pizza." "Hmmm. Cause you're suffering from malnutrition."

Cancuk 11-27-2005 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
More details from Schneids: "i do not eat seafood, do not eat vegetables outside of carrots corn or potatoes, and yes i presently like fast food.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's from Minn.

BWebb 11-27-2005 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you forget to log into the Sup Bro account?

tom441lbk 11-27-2005 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but how many tackles did you have for a loss?

sfer 11-27-2005 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

He then tells me that he does not eat BBQ! WTF!? What does he eat? "Good food." Pizza, chicken nuggets, tacos. And italian food.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always knew Minnesota was [censored] up.

handsome 11-27-2005 02:01 PM

No BBQ, no seafood = Schneids is out of his mind.

Evan 11-27-2005 02:44 PM

Have you ever talked to him about Davani's? I think Schneids is the only person in the world that would argue the best Italian food can be found in MN.

Alobar 11-27-2005 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He's young, right? Wait until he hits 35 or so and he HAS to eat better because his metabolism slows down.

[/ QUOTE ]

35?? hell that [censored] starts at 25

haakee 11-27-2005 03:14 PM

He must be a [censored] midwesterner. I was once one too. My palate became much more refined after moving to California.

daryn 11-27-2005 03:14 PM

whoa.. schneids, are you in vegas right now? i am.

Schneids 11-27-2005 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you ever talked to him about Davani's? I think Schneids is the only person in the world that would argue the best Italian food can be found in MN.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're forgetting about Cossetta's -- that is much more important to my argument.

Alobar 11-27-2005 03:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're forgetting about Cossetta's -- that is much more important to my argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they have "Fazolis" there?

NLSoldier 11-27-2005 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how this time you chose your wording carefully, since there is obviously a big difference between "getting timed" at 4.4 and actually running a 4.4

Alobar 11-27-2005 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like how this time you chose your wording carefully, since there is obviously a big difference between "getting timed" at 4.4 and actually running a 4.4

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, snap!

citanul 11-27-2005 06:36 PM

don't worry. he'll probably wisen up about this stuff after his first heart attack.

PITTM 11-27-2005 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt a 4.4 40 like INCREDIBLY fast? like michael vick fast? and two 2p2ers have already claimed they could do it? im skeptical.

rj

Alobar 11-27-2005 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

isnt a 4.4 40 like INCREDIBLY fast? like michael vick fast? and two 2p2ers have already claimed they could do it? im skeptical.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

its really fast, but its not like trackstar OMG fast. I have no doubt there are more than just 2 2p2ers who have been capable of it.

edited to add: neet, I actually decided to google it just now cuz I was curious what the record was, cuz ive heard of people doing it in like 4.1 and stuff. There isnt really an official record (which makes sense). but the couple sites I went to bagged on the timing and said all these reports of NFL players doing sub 4.4 times is bogus, its because its all hand timed and stuff, so its wildly inaccurate. Looks like if you could actually do it in 4.4 you are an olympic track star, but a timed 4.4 is really like a 4.7.

bicyclekick 11-27-2005 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sadly, that was my time in the 40, some 20+ years ago. Be careful youngster, I was scrawny back then, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't freak me out like that, man! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] haha

bicyclekick 11-27-2005 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn you beat me to it.

Don't worry guys, he got many verbal beatings this summer for trying to convince us he ran a 4.4 for real. Didn't happen.

Oh and schneids sucks at backyard kickball.

w_alloy 11-27-2005 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was timed last year as doing a 4.4 40 by 2 coaches with stopwatches. Although I cant speak for anyone else, I would be very surprised if I actually did one.

See
this article by a fox sports senior writer (pasted on a message board, original is past archive date).

Schneids 11-27-2005 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn you beat me to it.

Don't worry guys, he got many verbal beatings this summer for trying to convince us he ran a 4.4 for real. Didn't happen.

Oh and schneids sucks at backyard kickball.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was willing to race anyone and offered to be timed but nobody took me up on it. Soiler's papa was the only one willing to believe me. He's a wise man.

And re: kickball, umm yeah I was quite drunk, when I was sober I did quite well so FU?

bad beetz 11-29-2005 01:24 PM

Rock Solid Air-Tight Mutherfucker of an Avatar.

BottlesOf 11-29-2005 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...the best Italian food can be found in MN.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take your shirt off, twist it round your hand, spin it like a ROFLCOPTER!

dynamite 11-29-2005 07:19 PM

Mmm, Cosetta's. That place is the shiznit!

11-29-2005 07:29 PM

Man! I'd much rather have good brisket and ribs than chicken nuggets. Burnt ends at Jack Stack's in KC, or brisket at Earl's in Oklahoma City. Heck, even Famous Dave's or Tony Roma's is much preferable to Chicken McNuggets.

Schneids needs to get with it.

ScottieK