Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Eurobet "Not a valid win32 application" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383421)

bennyk 11-22-2005 03:46 PM

Eurobet \"Not a valid win32 application\"

Anyone else getting this? What's the story?

The EuroBet upgrade thing doesn't work for sh!t.

bk

JeffO 11-22-2005 03:58 PM

Re: Eurobet \"Not a valid win32 application\"

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else getting this? What's the story?

The EuroBet upgrade thing doesn't work for sh!t.

bk

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm having the same problem.

bennyk 11-22-2005 04:18 PM

Uh, I tried again just now, and it is working.
Impressive.

bk

SlyAK 11-22-2005 04:32 PM

Still no luck for me! I guess I'll try again in a while.

Sly

Anyone else getting in now?

Apathy 11-22-2005 04:36 PM

Same problem, I just sent them an email I'll see what they say.

SL__72 11-22-2005 04:57 PM

Try reinstalling it. They upgraded their software... Did they merge with poker room? They have micro limits and limits up to 500/1000 now.

/edit and by upgraded I mean its completely different.

SlyAK 11-22-2005 05:00 PM

I tried a few times and finally was able to install it. However, whenever I click on the cashier nothing happens. I guess all my money was put back into the main part of the account not the poker room, so for now I can't play or withdraw money.

The new software looks like crap imo, and plus I needed a new username, because someone had taken my old username. WTF, that is the username I have had for 9 months, why did they just give it to someone else! Less than impressed with eurobet right now. I have almost decided to just withdraw my money, but wait..... I can't get to the cashier!

Sly

Jellyfish 11-22-2005 05:07 PM

I think I was able to withdraw. At least I now show less money than I started with. I'll wait a day and see if Neteller has my dough. I did this through the website.

Oh, but I can't move my remaining funds from sports to poker.

SoCalRugger 11-22-2005 05:14 PM

They didn't give it to someone else. It means someone else on the PokerRoom network already had the username. Hell, it might even be you if you had a PokerRoom account. I had the same name at Eurobet and PowerPlayer, and had to switch my Eurobet name today.

SoCalRugger 11-22-2005 05:15 PM

If you get this error, clear your cookies and try it again. Should work.

scratchy1 11-22-2005 05:24 PM

I got the same error but when i closed mcafee and turned off my firewall it worked.

Mroberts3 11-22-2005 05:25 PM

just stop wasting your time with eurobet. their new bonus is a rip off, and they are so unimaginative that they are now using poker room instead of party. just switch to poker room if u like software. If not, go somewhere else.

11-22-2005 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
their new bonus is a rip off,

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you say this? Seems like a normal/good bonus...

SlyAK 11-22-2005 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They didn't give it to someone else. It means someone else on the PokerRoom network already had the username. Hell, it might even be you if you had a PokerRoom account. I had the same name at Eurobet and PowerPlayer, and had to switch my Eurobet name today.

[/ QUOTE ]

I figured that out a minute after I sent the post. No, it wasn't me on pokerroom though [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Still, not too impressed with the changes I've seen so far, especially the struggle to access my money. Hopefully things will improve in a day or so as some bugs are worked out.

Sly

bennyk 11-22-2005 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Still, not too impressed with the changes I've seen so far, especially the struggle to access my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either. And when I tried editing the table background image, so it didn't have fscking brown chairs everywhere, it replaces the image when you log back on.

Awesome!
bk

evil_twin 11-22-2005 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and they are so unimaginative that they are now using poker room instead of party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was Eurobet a Party skin before the split then? If so, I think joining with Pokerroom is a pretty damn good idea for them. They get a nice playerbase so their room isn't a ghost town, Pokerroom also gets a player boost (over 10k players online now).

If the other ex Party skins all decided to become Pokerroom skins it would be pretty bad for Party, no?

bennyk 11-22-2005 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Was Eurobet a Party skin before the split then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

11-22-2005 05:54 PM

This did not work for me.

JeffO 11-22-2005 07:26 PM

still having the same problem here. I deleted cookies and disabled norton and I still get the same error messeage.

kevstreet 11-22-2005 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
still having the same problem here. I deleted cookies and disabled norton and I still get the same error messeage.

[/ QUOTE ]

SAME!

JeffO 11-22-2005 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SAME!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet I was able to download onto my laptop without a problem. Still no luck with my desktop though.

kevstreet 11-22-2005 10:50 PM

Nice customer service Eurobet. I instant messaged and e-mailed and still nothing. You would think that they would have a full staff in lieu of the changeover today!

2easy 11-22-2005 11:15 PM

i tried repeatedly to download and kept getting the invalid system 32 error.

was using internet explorer, and deleted cookies, etc. still no luck. thought using ie was best.

i then decided to use my firefox, which is my default, and left cookies, etc. and voila! it worked right away.

funny thing about it was that when i used firefox, and typed in cepoker, i used the autocomplete dropdown feature to select. i seem to have gone to/been directed to a different page than the one i had been trying when using ie.

dont know what it all means, just what happened for me.

Apathy 11-23-2005 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice customer service Eurobet. I instant messaged and e-mailed and still nothing. You would think that they would have a full staff in lieu of the changeover today!

[/ QUOTE ]

I got an email back from them eventually that said maybe I should install java. Obviously that is not the problem and I've tried everything in this thread already, wtf.

JeffO 11-23-2005 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got an email back from them eventually that said maybe I should install java. Obviously that is not the problem and I've tried everything in this thread already, wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally e-mailed them myself. Maybe if they get enough people asking they might actually try getting to the bottom of it.

Photoc 11-23-2005 06:00 PM

How to fix it.

I got the same errors, so I did the following:

I deleted cookies, uninstalled the old version, then went to the home page to download the program. That file works fine.

kevstreet 11-24-2005 08:51 AM

Finally, customer service replied. If you're still having problems try this. Hope it helps.

Please make sure that you are trying to log in with your username and not with your screename and that you have downloaded Eurobet Poker and not Coral Poker. The incorrect software may be uninstalled, if required, through the Add/Remove programmes function on your computer. If you have selected the incorrect site, or incorrect language then please go to the correct website, ensuring that you have selected the correct language as required.
Once you have gone to the Poker homepage (again please ensure that the language selection is correct for your country of origin) you will be able to select the download icon and install the correct software.

If you still cannot log in please clear your cache [Select Tools-Internet Options- Delete Cookies-Delete Files and click on the box 'Delete all offline content'] and then install the Poker software. Should you wish any further information please do not hesitate to contact us.

We thank you for your continued support of our online Card Room

Kind regards,

Dimitrios
Eurobet Customer Services

JeffO 11-24-2005 11:51 AM

I finally got it to install for me. The only thing I did differantly was I deleted my temporary internet files along with deleting cookies.

SynSid 11-24-2005 03:04 PM

I had the same problem. Clearing temp internet files solved it - didn't need to clear cookies at all.