Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   For today, im the coolest person yuou know (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=371061)

cnfuzzd 11-03-2005 01:02 PM

For today, im the coolest person yuou know

so, heres what i did so far tonight,

lost 10 bee bees at 30/60.

drank several; double bourbons and trold a bartender not to ghio pro.

had a barback t3ell me not to pick up a ":professional" from the bar, but call a serviced.

ignored good advice, picked up hot brunette from bar.

agree to her calling her two friends, to come to my place,,,

driknk a grey goose straight while she plaeaseures me orally

watch a bruneete, blonjde, and redhead get naked and lick each oterh, in the super cool way. (redhead waearing mini skirt (black leatherO(O and no panties)

know what the experiencde of having three womenb suck on you feels like,

[censored] three chicks at onece.

get lots, and i do mean lots, of cloke.

i spent more than most people have in theeir roll tonightr, but good lord....I CAN DIE [censored] HAPPY...

also, in response to "this therad worthless about picxs" pics were 500,k and i devoted that money to more coke and alcohol. like i need a reminder to what the scene lokked like.

so, i posit that im the coolest person you know, at least for today.

peace

john nickle

FUWORLD

jakethebake 11-03-2005 01:04 PM

Re: For today, im the coolest person yuou know

All I can say is, it's good to have you back in 00T. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

wacki 11-03-2005 01:04 PM

*deleted*

Roland19 11-03-2005 01:05 PM

POTC

IndieMatty 11-03-2005 01:06 PM

Edit: I didn't realize you were in Vegas. Nice, especially since it is still "tonight".

A_C_Slater 11-03-2005 01:06 PM

Did you wear a condom?

cnfuzzd 11-03-2005 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you wear a condom?

[/ QUOTE ]

several

one for each blowjob, and each girl,,,

we had to call the bell deask, we ordered a fifther of grey goose anbd two packs of condoms

also

apparently, im a long cummer. tmi eh?

and, the vip moment was when the bruneete said that my cock was so big, and i laughed. \everyone was amused. and naked...

peace

john nic kel

uw_madtown 11-03-2005 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so, i posit that im the coolest person you know, at least for today.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true, if only for the reason that you can still use the word "posit" correctly after getting drunk, [censored] three hookers and doing lots of coke.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] PJN

asofel 11-03-2005 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All I can say is, it's good to have you back in 00T. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

cnfuzzd 11-03-2005 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What if perchance one has done this without paying? Including the drugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

matt

im only more cool than you in two ways,,,

first, i have drunk with myself before, and you have neverf shared a libation with me. Please remedy this soon.

second, i have never had the word "indiew" attachged to my name.

peace

john nickle

gulebjorn 11-03-2005 01:21 PM

Watch out, n00bs are coming to say that you're not really drunk because you spell bad.

Other than that, sounds like an awesome night.

pokerdirty 11-03-2005 01:31 PM

i wish my story involved hot girls and cloke [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

cnfuzzd 11-03-2005 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i wish my story involved hot girls and cloke [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

at least this time i offered you a climax (actuallyu several) in my story., Enjoy!

peace

john nickle

swede123 11-03-2005 01:40 PM

First you're doing crack with a cabbie, now this. I'd like to live your life for one day. Any more and I'd probably die.

Swede

MEbenhoe 11-03-2005 01:40 PM

this story makes me sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i thought you were off the drugs

diebitter 11-03-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this story makes me sad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i thought you were off the drugs

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if there's ever a time to do drugs, what OP did is it.

PITTM 11-03-2005 01:42 PM

pjn!!! ill be there in 7 hours! save me some ass!

rj

gorie 11-03-2005 01:42 PM

i don't really understand what part of the story makes you cool ? were you wearing sunglasses or something ?

diebitter 11-03-2005 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't really understand what part of the story makes you cool ? were you wearing sunglasses or something ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a man thing.

asofel 11-03-2005 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

posit...and the fact that it wasn't used to describe positing something on someone

Yeti 11-03-2005 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh cmon. Now you're just being silly.

gorie 11-03-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no, i really don't think any of this makes him sound cool at all.

cnfuzzd 11-03-2005 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm

its like a puzzle with snatch....

peace

john nickle

miajag81 11-03-2005 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, everyone knows drinking a lot, doing drugs and banging hookers and then bragging about it on the internet is the coolest thing ever.

cnfuzzd 11-03-2005 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on, everyone knows drinking a lot, doing drugs and banging hookers and then bragging about it on the internet is the coolest thing ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

the redhead was really hot. Petite, long redhead, EXUDED attitured. she walked into the lobby wearing a white dres shirt, a leather mini, and as oi later found out, no panties. I got her attention, and she walked over to me, said hi, and gave me a big hug rubbing my inner thigh. and, she was fairly flexible.

if i could afford her rate, i woulkd marry this chick...

her best line:

"so, why is no one sucking nickles cock?"

an mvp moment if ever there was one...

peace

john nickle

11-03-2005 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, that's just your opinion, you could be wrong.

imported_The Vibesman 11-03-2005 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the funniest thing I've read today. Nice line, gorie.

So the other night, OP paid a cabbie almost $150 to be his friend for the evening. This time it's three hookers. So a successful night for OP (and so many others, judging by the responses to this thread and his other crack-cabbie thread): pay someone to pretend they like your loser ass. Burn money in the form of white powder. Pretend you're having fun when you're really just trying to fill the huge gaping void in your lonely, empty, miserable-ass life.

Your posts don't make me sad. I've watched far too many people, good and bad, rich and poor piss their lives away to feel anything but anger about it.

You are the problem with the world today.

pokerdirty 11-03-2005 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i know my life will have been complete when i hear this addressed to me

IndieMatty 11-03-2005 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What if perchance one has done this without paying? Including the drugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

matt

im only more cool than you in two ways,,,

first, i have drunk with myself before, and you have neverf shared a libation with me. Please remedy this soon.

second, i have never had the word "indiew" attachged to my name.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure thing, is it ok if I take a raincheck on the crack and STDs? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

gorie 11-03-2005 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, that's just your opinion, you could be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
woah ! thanks for making it bold so i could understand i was expressing my opinion. for a minute there i thought i was talking about what you thought about it.

imported_The Vibesman 11-03-2005 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, is your name nickles? Or do you want the job of sucking his c**k? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Give him a few months, he'll probably let you do it for a few rocks.

astroglide 11-03-2005 02:16 PM

no, you're not

11-03-2005 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

woah ! thanks for making it bold so i could understand i was expressing my opinion. for a minute there i thought i was talking about what you thought about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

pokerdirty 11-03-2005 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why, is your name nickles? Or do you want the job of sucking his c**k? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Give him a few months, he'll probably let you do it for a few rocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a dumbass. i said, when i hear this addressed to me. as in, my name, not his.

cnfuzzd 11-03-2005 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the funniest thing I've read today. Nice line, gorie.

So the other night, OP paid a cabbie almost $150 to be his friend for the evening. This time it's three hookers. So a successful night for OP (and so many others, judging by the responses to this thread and his other crack-cabbie thread): pay someone to pretend they like your loser ass. Burn money in the form of white powder. Pretend you're having fun when you're really just trying to fill the huge gaping void in your lonely, empty, miserable-ass life.

Your posts don't make me sad. I've watched far too many people, good and bad, rich and poor piss their lives away to feel anything but anger about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

<sigh>

sorry. i choosed not to ascribe any meaning to my life, believing that i exist in a nihilistic dystopia where my expectations of people are perpetually disappointed, and my aspirations inherently ego-centric. To that end, ive chosen a life style where i can both manage to survive, but also to do, well, pretty much whatever i want. yes, i pay people for their company, and to pleasure me sexually. I have other friends, but it makes me feel satisfied to do the things i do. Given my view of humanity, i dont belive i have de-railed our course through evolution, as most people live their lives vainly pursuing some externally created idea of success or acceptance. Me, i do what makes me happy, and i accept both the rewards and the consequences of my actions.
I have neither gone broke, nor lost my job, nor even destroyed my life tonight. I had a good time, and, given what i understand aboutg oot, i thought it would be appropriate to make a post about it. Obviously, you felt it was appropriate to make your post. However, might i suggest, that in the future, you chose not to reflect so much on what im doing with my life, and remove the stick from you ass.

peace

john nickle

chuddo 11-03-2005 02:25 PM

cool? come on now. the most 'uncool' nerds, the biggest douchebags, and even the most obese unattractive losers can all blow tons of money on coke and hookers. but of course you already realize this.

BeerMoney 11-03-2005 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you wear a condom?

[/ QUOTE ]

several

one for each blowjob, and each girl,,,

we had to call the bell deask, we ordered a fifther of grey goose anbd two packs of condoms

also

apparently, im a long cummer. tmi eh?

and, the vip moment was when the bruneete said that my cock was so big, and i laughed. \everyone was amused. and naked...

peace

john nic kel

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you wear a condom for a blowjob?

Spladle Master 11-03-2005 02:29 PM

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2..._the_prize.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki 11-03-2005 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<sigh>

sorry. i choosed not to ascribe any meaning to my life, believing that i exist in a nihilistic dystopia where my expectations of people are perpetually disappointed, and my aspirations inherently ego-centric. To that end, ive chosen a life style where i can both manage to survive, but also to do, well, pretty much whatever i want. yes, i pay people for their company, and to pleasure me sexually. I have other friends, but it makes me feel satisfied to do the things i do. Given my view of humanity, i dont belive i have de-railed our course through evolution, as most people live their lives vainly pursuing some externally created idea of success or acceptance. Me, i do what makes me happy, and i accept both the rewards and the consequences of my actions.
I have neither gone broke, nor lost my job, nor even destroyed my life tonight. I had a good time, and, given what i understand aboutg oot, i thought it would be appropriate to make a post about it. Obviously, you felt it was appropriate to make your post. However, might i suggest, that in the future, you chose not to reflect so much on what im doing with my life, and remove the stick from you ass.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this post makes you a 1000x more worthy of the title of this thread than your original post.

cnfuzzd 11-03-2005 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cool? come on now. the most 'uncool' nerds, the biggest douchebags, and even the most obese unattractive losers can all blow tons of money on coke and hookers. but of course you already realize this.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, but how many are in a postion to comfortably do so, and actually go through with it.

also, considering my target audience, i think im still a strong front runner,

peace

john nickle