Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I lost my 90% of my bankroll tonight (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=384505)

11-25-2005 01:37 AM

Re: I lost my 90% of my bankroll tonight

WOW kkf, you have a lot of free time in your hands. this thread was entertaining and pathetic at the same time.

theBruiser500 11-25-2005 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I admit I beleived the post when I read it the first time. In retrospect I cannot beleive I did... Embarrasing? Yes! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you aren't the only one ------------> thebruiser500

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone is recanting saying they can't believe they didn't see it was a joke before. it was not obvious before that this was a joke, and it still is not obvious it's a joke. a) what is so funny about this "joke"? b) what is so implausible about what kane writes?

FoxwoodsFiend 11-25-2005 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I admit I beleived the post when I read it the first time. In retrospect I cannot beleive I did... Embarrasing? Yes! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you aren't the only one ------------> thebruiser500

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone is recanting saying they can't believe they didn't see it was a joke before. it was not obvious before that this was a joke, and it still is not obvious it's a joke. a) what is so funny about this "joke"? b) what is so implausible about what kane writes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, Kane already told you-the fact that he said "90% of his bankroll" and then only accounted for 360K in losses. Everybody knows Kane makes 360K a day playing Mahatma heads up.

Alexthegreat 11-25-2005 02:28 AM

There are a few reasons why it should have been an obvious joke:

1.) KKF has made huge fake posts in the past

2.) KKF loves attention

3.) MHNL loves to give KKF attention

4.) Upon losing 90% of your bankroll making a well written, comedic post about it is usually not high on the priority list

soah 11-25-2005 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Jeez, Kane already told you-the fact that he said "90% of his bankroll" and then only accounted for 360K in losses. Everybody knows Kane makes 360K a day playing Mahatma heads up.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the only post in this thread that I actually found amusing. =/

Evan 11-25-2005 03:29 AM

Matt Flynn, AJo and James all wrote exactly what I would have.

It's really pathetic that a bunch of (at least partially) educated people can devote so much of their time to slurping this guy every freaking day.

theBruiser500 11-25-2005 03:35 AM

good post Evan

Yeti 11-25-2005 06:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I despair.

11-25-2005 08:11 AM

you are sick

willie 11-25-2005 08:44 AM

sigh i wanted to believe you