Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My Apologies ( Hot Chick Pics !!! ) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382842)

Cyrus 11-22-2005 07:51 PM

Blue balls

[ QUOTE ]
I feel like exploding.

[/ QUOTE ]

You started scrolling down the pix and jacking off and then you hit upon the pic of your sister, right ?

asofel 11-22-2005 07:53 PM

Re: Blue balls

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I feel like exploding.

[/ QUOTE ]

You started scrolling down the pix and jacking off and then you hit upon the pic of your sister, right ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if you're going to do the joke better than me, at least have the courtesy to post it first and save me from myself....

RED_RAIN 11-22-2005 08:07 PM

Re: My Apologies ( Hot Chick Pics !!! )

[ QUOTE ]
hey look, its pokerjo

http://www.facethejury.com/images/ph...ondesexy69.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

This looks just like my ex gf..hmmm

Ulysses 11-22-2005 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Normally I encourage a thread like this but I think my sister is in one of these pictures. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I'm going to have to get to the bottom of this.,

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a lot more fun if we all just assume he is. Play along and quit asking questions!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just trying to help him out. If it's his sister, I can help him gather a lot more information about how the pic got up there, etc.

joker - pls post or PM a couple more pics of your sis for comparison purposes and then we can help you track down the info you need.

asofel 11-22-2005 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey look, its pokerjo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn...hate to tell you this man, but uh....she's a MAN, BABY!

jokerthief 11-22-2005 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Normally I encourage a thread like this but I think my sister is in one of these pictures. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a lot more fun if we all just assume he is. Play along and quit asking questions!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just trying to help him out. If it's his sister, I can help him gather a lot more information about how the pic got up there, etc.

joker - pls post or PM a couple more pics of your sis for comparison purposes and then we can help you track down the info you need.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am serious and my family isn't tech saavy enough to have digital pictures. I would love to hear your other ideas though.

asofel 11-22-2005 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

WackityWhiz 11-22-2005 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am serious and my family isn't tech saavy enough to have digital pictures. I would love to hear your other ideas though.

[/ QUOTE ]

****nvm, i didn't read closely enough

inyaface 11-22-2005 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey look, its pokerjo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too...what a whore!

SackUp 12-28-2005 09:33 PM

Wow, this should be bumped. What ever happened with Joker and his sister???