Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Zwieg vs. I_Knockout_U Round 2 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382343)

LetYouDown 11-22-2005 02:56 PM

Re: Zwieg vs. I_Knockout_U Round 2

[ QUOTE ]
During the infamous uncapped low stakes game, Mahatma was going off on many players including GP. His opinion is apparently that GP has simply never run bad and has been quite lucky for a long time but is not a particularly tough opponent. Others who were there can correct me if I'm wrong in this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Railbirding the $50/100 tables a couple of days ago, he was talking about how Green Plastic has "probably never had a run where he lost most than $100K" and saying that he was the luckiest player he'd ever seen. This wasn't after a bad beat or losing a big pot, and Green Plastic wasn't even at the table at the time.

11-22-2005 03:34 PM

I have seen Green Plastic a lot on UB. Who is this person?

LetYouDown 11-22-2005 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have seen Green Plastic a lot on UB. Who is this person?

[/ QUOTE ]
Taylor Caby

Ulysses 11-22-2005 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is absolutely no way he puts in anywhere close to that amount of hours. He'll have rediculously long stretches but he definitely isn't playing 6000 hours of poker a year, you can count on that.

If someone held a gun to my head I'd guess he has about a 6-8M roll. I bet in the last 3 years he's bringing home on average 1-1.5M/year playing online poker.

-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

1: The poster estimated 1500 hrs/yr, not 6000. I would not be surprised at all if Prah played over 2000 hrs last year.

2: People are VASTLY overestimating the size of his roll when tossing around numbers like $15-20M. This is based on no personal knowledge, just common sense.

lapoker17 11-22-2005 03:56 PM

But wait, what about that PM you sent to KKF?

Ulysses 11-22-2005 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was sent before the ill-fated 30M HU NL match he played at Bellagio a couple weeks ago.

sillyarms 11-22-2005 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he was talking about how Green Plastic has "probably never had a run where he lost most than $100K" and saying that he was the luckiest player he'd ever seen. This wasn't after a bad beat or losing a big pot, and Green Plastic wasn't even at the table at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

he talks this [censored] to everybody. I've seen him do it to kkf, bruiser and i'm sure gp isn't anything special.

fnord_too 11-22-2005 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was sent before the ill-fated 30M HU NL match he played at Bellagio a couple weeks ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Linkage? (I googled, figuring that there should have been something written somewhere (found nothing), and trying to use 2+2's search engine on something like this is damn near impossible.)

scdavis0 11-22-2005 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Linkage? (I googled, figuring that there should have been something written somewhere (found nothing), and trying to use 2+2's search engine on something like this is damn near impossible.)

[/ QUOTE ]

his post was merely oozing rather than dripping with sarcasm

citanul 11-22-2005 04:38 PM

i took him for 2m in the last 3 weeks. he must be in big trouble now.