Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Taco Bell (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=303227)

IndieMatty 07-29-2005 03:02 PM

Re: Taco Bell

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why White Castle is only considered drunk food.

[/ QUOTE ]
This really bothers you, doesn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea. I don't even like it when I'm drunk, I always opted for pizza.

tbach24 07-29-2005 03:02 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
There used to be one in my town, but now I have to go on a long trip (like 20 minutes) to get Taco Bell
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

samjjones 07-29-2005 03:02 PM

I will pop my Taco Bell cherry tonight and post a TR soon thereafter.

jakethebake 07-29-2005 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do it right. Don't take more than $3 with you.

[censored] 07-29-2005 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Per my above post, I've never eaten Taco Bell. I will go there today. What should I get?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well for sure 2 crunchy tacos for starters.

[/ QUOTE ]
Beef, chicken?

[/ QUOTE ]

Beef you need to crawl before you can walk.

Also add sometype of burrito perhaps a grilled stuffed - chicken.

moondogg 07-29-2005 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Beef, chicken?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only chicks and Big Steve order the chicken.

Only suicidal people order the "steak".

I'd say go with beef.

IndieMatty 07-29-2005 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There used to be one in my town, but now I have to go on a long trip (like 20 minutes) to get Taco Bell

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry man. they closed the one across the street from me, and according the website..they closed the one across town for me.

Looks like no Taco Bell until El-D takes me out to lunch next time he's in manhattan.

The deal was Taco Bell for Massa right?

IndieMatty 07-29-2005 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a little bit of everything.

Get a Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Nachos Supreme
A steak quesedilla

and some sort of soft or hard taco supreme.

tbach24 07-29-2005 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry man. they closed the one across the street from me, and according the website..they closed the one across town for me.

Looks like no Taco Bell until El-D takes me out to lunch next time he's in manhattan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Harsh.

I wonder why they're closing.

IndieMatty 07-29-2005 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Harsh.

I wonder why they're closing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always wondered the same thing. In NYC; theres so few of them, but they never seem to last. (Except one very close to NYU)