Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Super-Magoo Fest Saturday Nov. 5th at MGM! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=345429)

any2cards 10-05-2005 11:47 PM

Tic Tic Tic ... 720 Hours Til I Call 5 Bets Cold Pre-Flop w/No Cards

That's right ...

I want to make sure that at least once I get to make it 5 dead before any cards are dealt !!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Start shaving your pennies and nickles fellow Magoos ...

Al_Capone_Junior 10-06-2005 12:32 AM

We\'re pushing 40 already!

It's going to be another Oooey-Gooey-twoplustwoey-Super-Magooey event!

al

Sponger15SB 10-06-2005 02:04 AM

Re: Why rooms are so expensive

[ QUOTE ]
Great - just what I need to keep me well focused on poker - a p*$$y convention right down the street.

[/ QUOTE ]

Theres already a p*$$y convention on saturday night at the MGM, no need to go to both.

Oh thats right I said it, hehe, am I still invited now?

Al_Capone_Junior 10-06-2005 01:23 PM

Re: Why rooms are so expensive

You're still invited but you might well find yourself getting kicked in the nuts multiple times.

al [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

kelvin474 10-06-2005 02:05 PM

Re: Super-Magoo Fest Saturday Nov. 5th at MGM!

I am RSVP'ed!

Can someone plz tell me what "crapslots" is? Because it sounds like it involves gambling and alcohol. If this is correct, please sign me up for it.

jason_t 10-06-2005 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am RSVP'ed!

Can someone plz tell me what "crapslots" is? Because it sounds like it involves gambling and alcohol. If this is correct, please sign me up for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've lost 2/3 times and it's cost me about $250 but it's fun as hell. I run badly at crap slots.

Al_Capone_Junior 10-06-2005 02:29 PM

Hey lookie here bub

Let me tell you something, don't friggin' think you're going to come in here with your sinful ways and take over our little "club."

These are the rules, and if you can't follow them, you're going to get kicked in the nuts quite hard...

1. No gambling.

2. No drinking of alcoholic beverages. No beer. No gin. No bourbon. No scotch. None of it.

3. No debotchery of any kind. This includes all types of fun related activities.

4. No oggling of the waitresses. This especially includes the hott-hott ones.

al (from utah) [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Al_Capone_Junior 10-06-2005 02:33 PM

craps and slots

Well I hadn't planned on having a slots tournament this time, but if youz mugs really want to, we could have a penny "alien egg" contest!

But I DO want to have a craps tournament, or at least put ten drunken magoos into a limo and cruise down to henderson and play some dolla craps for a couple hours! I have about five interested so far, we need about ten and it will be so! Sign up today!

al

WDC 10-06-2005 04:26 PM

I'm in. Emailed himself and got the official "you're in hoss." I'm bringing a cup. I only got one good nut anyway and I aint's losing it to you magoos.

any2cards 10-06-2005 11:11 PM

Re: craps and slots

Just exactly WHEN is this craps extravaganza going to happen? While the Magoo Poker Fest is on-going? If so, that is just not right. I don't want any of your money leaving the table, as I know FOR CERTAIN I can win it from you !!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So what exactly is the timing schedule of this excursion?