Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Official High Boltage Thread (SD-Indy) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400787)

sublime 12-18-2005 05:19 PM

Re: Official High Boltage Thread (SD-Indy)

"Fagtastic" is unacceptable.

if you are really going to complain about somebody saying '[censored]' then you are a bigger tool then peyton.

sublime 12-18-2005 05:20 PM

the colts looked gaytastic today

bowens 12-18-2005 05:21 PM

Careful. You might get reported...

Edge34 12-18-2005 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Fagtastic" is unacceptable.

if you are really going to complain about somebody saying '[censored]' then you are a bigger tool then peyton.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, I didn't know that going by 2+2 standards made me a tool. I thought some guy making 2 posts that added absolutely nothing to a thread other than to insult me made THEM a tool.

Super Bowl in Detroit, here we come.

bowens 12-18-2005 05:22 PM

Not if you play like that in the playoffs.

Edge34 12-18-2005 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Colts can do one of two things here. They can fold, now that they think they feel beatable. Or they can use this as motivation, remember that if they play flat that they ARE beatable, and decimate people from here on out, with only the game in Seattle next week away from the RCA Dome.

Dungy and Manning will have this team ready every week. Believe that.

12-18-2005 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Super Bowl in Detroit, here we come.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quick, edit this out so people don't see yet another contradiction you made in this thread. I can think of some things other than "tool" that I could call you but don't want to give you something else to tattle about.

Edit: Please change your handle b/c I'm offended you would disgrace someone from the "U" by affiliating yourself with them.

sublime 12-18-2005 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Colts can do one of two things here. They can fold, now that they think they feel beatable. Or they can use this as motivation, remember that if they play flat that they ARE beatable, and decimate people from here on out, with only the game in Seattle next week away from the RCA Dome.

Dungy and Manning will have this team ready every week. Believe that.

[/ QUOTE ]

this post is GAYTASTIC!

lastchance 12-18-2005 05:29 PM

Earth to Colts: Don't play your starters against the Seahawks next week. You lost already. Now get some damn rest (except for Edge, who I have on my fantasy team).

thatpfunk 12-18-2005 05:29 PM

Edge,
I would be mildly concerned with the D-rush scheme that SD brought today. It was extremely successful and now a blueprint for whoever they face in the playoffs. Also, the defenses that Indy will be facing can be very tough.

Also, your QB has a bone permanently lodged in his throat. You guys are [censored].