Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My Apologies ( Hot Chick Pics !!! ) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382842)

bosoxfan 11-22-2005 07:29 PM

Re: My Apologies ( Hot Chick Pics !!! )

I'm sure she has one of those my space things. Put up the link!

jokerthief 11-22-2005 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

No seriously..I meant it like. "this one?!?" really?" I can't believe you told us who it is, and I also can't believe it hasn't been made into someones avatar yet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] weird. Who can I talk to about this? Not my family, certainly not my friends. I don't really mind all the ootish comments, I just need to get this off my chest to someone. I feel like exploding.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please link us to your blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate blogs.

Patrick del Poker Grande 11-22-2005 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

No seriously..I meant it like. "this one?!?" really?" I can't believe you told us who it is, and I also can't believe it hasn't been made into someones avatar yet. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] weird. Who can I talk to about this? Not my family, certainly not my friends. I don't really mind all the ootish comments, I just need to get this off my chest to someone. I feel like exploding.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate blogs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does your sister have a blog?

chuddo 11-22-2005 07:39 PM

hey joker,

i just checked out the profile that picture is from. it is a profile for the brunette, and the blonde is only in one of the pictures.

the brunettes profile says she is from new jersey, so there you go.

no reason to be pissed at anything, just ask your sister what is up.

jokerthief 11-22-2005 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate blogs.

[/ QUOTE ]
Does your sister have a blog?

[/ QUOTE ]

God, I hope not.

Patrick del Poker Grande 11-22-2005 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey joker,

i just checked out the profile that picture is from. it is a profile for the brunette, and the blonde is only in one of the pictures.

the brunettes profile says she is from new jersey, so there you go.

no reason to be pissed at anything, just ask your sister what is up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bah! Don't kill this! Play along!

tonypaladino 11-22-2005 07:42 PM

This seems like an excellent opportunity for blackmail. I'm sure your sister doesn't want your family seeing the pics.

Ulysses 11-22-2005 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Normally I encourage a thread like this but I think my sister is in one of these pictures. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I'm going to have to get to the bottom of this.,

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being serious?

Patrick del Poker Grande 11-22-2005 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Normally I encourage a thread like this but I think my sister is in one of these pictures. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a lot more fun if we all just assume he is. Play along and quit asking questions!

TheMainEvent 11-22-2005 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you being serious?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's a lot more fun if we all just assume he is. Play along and quit asking questions!

[/ QUOTE ]

But if he's serious we need to know more