Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Most anticipated video games of 2005 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=179675)

ilya 01-22-2005 03:24 PM

Re: True Fantasy Live Online

[ QUOTE ]
insider knowledge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jen, are you actually 16?
It's ok, you can tell us.

jennicide 01-22-2005 03:44 PM

I wish..!!! I feel as though it only goes downhill after 21. I no longer have any ages to look forward to...no sweet 16, or wow, I can legally purchase cigarettes and loterry tickets and at 21...you can legally drink and gamble. *Sigh*

Ed Miller 01-22-2005 03:57 PM

I wish..!!! I feel as though it only goes downhill after 21. I no longer have any ages to look forward to...no sweet 16, or wow, I can legally purchase cigarettes and loterry tickets and at 21...you can legally drink and gamble. *Sigh*

There's lots of stuff to look forward to after 21!

I just turned 25, and my car insurance rate dropped by 13%. I can also now rent a car without paying a huge little kid premium. It makes me giddy just thinking about all the car renting possibilities I have available to me now.

I'm also now in the 25-34 demographic instead of 18-24. That rules.

25 is also when you officially enter the "dirty, old man" stage. I find the associated guilt and shame to be positively humiliating. In a good way. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

And there's more to come. I, for one, am eagerly awaiting baldness, erectile dysfunction, and prostate enlargement.

ilya 01-22-2005 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

25 is also when you officially enter the "dirty, old man" stage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew I was a precocious child...

jennicide 01-22-2005 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
25 is also when you officially enter the "dirty, old man" stage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hope this does not happen to me.....I'm female. *Sigh*

Ed Miller 01-22-2005 04:23 PM

I really hope this does not happen to me.....I'm female. *Sigh*

Women hit the "dirty, old" stage a little later, but it seems, in my experience, to consume them more thoroughly. In any event, the associated guilt and shame is certainly magnified for women due to cultural taboos. Tasty.

47outs 01-23-2005 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

25 is also when you officially enter the "dirty, old man" stage. I find the associated guilt and shame to be positively humiliating. In a good way. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man your not helping the situation here any. I'm 25 too but I want to save the 'dirty old man' crap until my 30's. Some of my buddies are 21-23 and call me 'old man'.

Does this mean when we hang out with our Univ. aged chick friends am I the chaperone? I am not ready for this.

[ QUOTE ]

And there's more to come. I, for one, am eagerly awaiting baldness, erectile dysfunction, and prostate enlargement.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am however at peace with this.

outs