Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: HOW can i prove i'm not a BOT??? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381863)

SonnyJay 11-29-2005 01:14 AM

Re: OT: HOW can i prove i\'m not a BOT???

I wish you the best of luck with this. All I can say is to be persistent. I had the unfortunate experience of dealing with Party Poker for a research project (and I was just asking for info, not trying to get them to reverse a decision they made) and it took me hours of begging to get a hold of anyone. Though I'm sure it'll be difficult, keep pleading any case that you have and try to keep going higher up, they may listen.

Good luck.

-SonnyJay

Mr_J 11-29-2005 01:20 AM

Looks like the 55s will be pretty busy then. Think my ROI just shot down 5% after raptor and fiery announced that they'll be playing 55s around the clock.

SippinSoma 11-29-2005 02:23 AM

You and your partner would have to be pretty [censored] stupid to get those kind of (bot-like) hours in and ignore dozens of verification popups. Also, you still haven't explained why you had $15k sitting in your account.

chisness 11-29-2005 02:26 AM

i don't think the 15k means much. bot or not he could easily cash out money. maybe he just likes to do it once every few weeks or something.

citanul 11-29-2005 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, you still haven't explained why you had $15k sitting in your account.

[/ QUOTE ]

alright, once and for all:

they had $15k in the account because they had $15k in the acct. what's so hard about that. they made a bunch of money and didn't take it out. that's what happens when you make money and don't take it out. i don't understand why this possibly needs explanation.

FieryJustice 11-29-2005 02:30 AM

I, and I am sure many others that put in near botlike hours, have much more than 15k in my account. If they were to close it, I would flip out. However, i'm not a bot, so I dont have to worry about it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

tshort 11-29-2005 03:05 AM

So now that we know Party is confiscating his money because he's a bot, can we call to get our share of it?

Bonafone 11-29-2005 03:06 AM

I couldnt even imagine the AIM convo if they closed your account fiery. I would probably book a flight immediately to prevent you from killing yourself.

Newt_Buggs 11-29-2005 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I couldnt even imagine the AIM convo if they closed your account fiery. I would probably book a flight immediately to prevent you from killing yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, that would suck, but I have to admit that it would be pretty amusing to see the stuff spouting out from FJ if party called him a bot and closed his account.