Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   OOT Urban Legends (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=374843)

MEbenhoe 11-09-2005 02:25 PM

Re: OOT Urban Legends

[ QUOTE ]
Wisconsin is pretty much the whitest state in the nation.

[/ QUOTE ]

just to clarify, i'm pretty sure this isn't even close to true.

shawn_p 11-09-2005 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wouldn't an "OOT Urban Legend" be something thats accepted as true, but is in fact demonstrably false---for instance the gender of pokerjo or the death of shawn_p?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just in case there was any doubt. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

uw_madtown 11-09-2005 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

just to clarify, i'm pretty sure this isn't even close to true.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to look this up but after three minutes on google I got bored. Nonetheless, I was somewhat joking. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

peterchi 11-09-2005 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm from Wisconsin. You're from Wisconsin. Wisconsin is pretty much the whitest state in the nation. I'm confused at to why you thought I'm asian. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Which raises the question of why UW is in my top 3 for grad school for next year.

Will I get tarred and feathered if I go there?

MyTurn2Raise 11-09-2005 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm from Wisconsin. You're from Wisconsin. Wisconsin is pretty much the whitest state in the nation. I'm confused at to why you thought I'm asian. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Which raises the question of why UW is in my top 3 for grad school for next year.

Will I get tarred and feathered if I go there?

[/ QUOTE ]

go to UofI in Champaign. It's a better demographic mix.

peachy 11-10-2005 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I had seen those Gorie pics before, and I remember them as being Peachy! Memory sucks sometimes...

[/ QUOTE ]

uummm no

Miggo 11-10-2005 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's like Village of the Damned in widescreen.

[/ QUOTE ]

HEY, HEY, HEY!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I'm from Wisconsin, and I resent the fact that you think, um, well, um, nevermind, maybe you're right.

And as far as UW in your top 3 list for grad school ... Are you sure you just didn't copy the top 3 party schools to your list? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

peterchi 11-10-2005 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And as far as UW in your top 3 list for grad school ... Are you sure you just didn't copy the top 3 party schools to your list? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
hmm let's see, #1 Michigan, #2 UCLA, hmmmmmm..... you might be on to something [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

although my #4 is Harvard. Darn, so close.

siccjay 11-10-2005 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- who said SIIHP first? And I don't mean the abbreviation. Link to original thread?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not 100% but I highly doubt SIIHP is a 2+2 original.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was said a couple times before I did (I think), but I brought it from another forum. There it is actually "put it in her pooper" and everyone there uses it to answer lame posts about girl advice.

It seemed after I said it here it evolved into "Stick it her pooper" and went crazy and then into "SIIHP"

imported_anacardo 11-10-2005 05:19 PM

SHIIP existed on Hornfans.com for years before I ever played my first hand of The Post Popular Modern Variation Of That Game.