Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   flirting (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=333373)

Alobar 09-09-2005 08:20 PM

Re: flirting

[ QUOTE ]

i think you were misunderstanding me also, but that's ok i'm confusing. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

naw, its prolly just cuz I'm not very smart [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<font color="white"> To bad I wont get 20 posters telling me how smart I am *wink*</font>

gorie 09-09-2005 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

i think you were misunderstanding me also, but that's ok i'm confusing. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

naw, its prolly just cuz I'm not very smart [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<font color="white"> To bad I wont get 20 posters telling me how smart I am *wink*</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

i was going to reply asking if you wanted to make out, but after i hit reply i decided i'd rather punch you for various reasons.

tom441lbk 09-09-2005 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone who answers yes to this is a woman.

and I dont mean they are like gay homos or something, I mean they really are women, because thats something pretty much only women do

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah so true, i hate girls ahh

kerssens 09-09-2005 08:47 PM

The old ladies at my job accuse me of flirting when I talk to any female under the age of 35. Don't know how this fits in with the post.

Sponger15SB 09-09-2005 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The old ladies at my job accuse me of flirting when I talk to any female under the age of 35. Don't know how this fits in with the post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you say a while back you were going to quit that job? Whatever happened to that?

kerssens 09-09-2005 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you say a while back you were going to quit that job? Whatever happened to that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I quit yesterday and my boss gave me a raise so I stayed. I tried to quit again today to get another raise but just got laughed at.

Sponger15SB 09-09-2005 09:43 PM

I was just messing with you, wuss.

please don't kick my ass, my bones are very fragile.

augie00 09-09-2005 09:49 PM

omg nice avatar.

Claunchy 09-09-2005 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do it for fun even if I dont remotely think they are attractive. Its more so my personality than outright flirtation.

[/ QUOTE ]

kerssens 09-09-2005 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was just messing with you, wuss.

please don't kick my ass, my bones are very fragile.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never kicked anybody's ass. Nor have I had my ass kicked.