Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I made 600 today playing 2/4 6 max (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=323774)

Godfather80 08-28-2005 12:57 AM

Re: I made 600 today playing 2/4 6 max

[ QUOTE ]
Hey.. give the poor guy a break.

Let him reveal his Empire handle, and Im sure someone playing 2/4 will look him up in their pokertracker database and confirm his winrate.

Its very easy to be the last one to laugh Joe.

Post your handle, and make them apologize.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe, he's right. If you post your handle, everyone will have to eat crow.

sumdumguy 08-28-2005 01:00 AM

How much for lessons?

smartalecc5 08-28-2005 01:02 AM

Post your screename damnit!!

tonypaladino 08-28-2005 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday I made 420 at the same

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you people friggin get it?
He's just trying to score some bud without tipping off the mods!!!

ggbman 08-28-2005 01:30 AM

Wow your dick must really small if you have to make posts like this.

tonypaladino 08-28-2005 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow your dick must really small if you have to make posts like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were really replying to me, then Fukc You.

If this is to the OP, then I agree.

gila 08-28-2005 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I do things very differently than most, if not all of you. That is what makes me successful. I play to a certain dollar figure, I am results oriented.

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font> <font color="green"> </font>

Went to play live game, got my ass handed to me, won one hand..the last one (two blinds), drunk, semi-stoned, but still foucking laughing mao.

gila 08-28-2005 04:58 AM

<font color="red">I do things very differently than most, if not all of you. </font>

Oh really. All-inclusive statements are sure to be right about 99% of the time.

<font color="red">That is what makes me successful</font>
What? That you are different? Here I thought it had something to do with skill.

<font color="red"> I play to a certain dollar figure, <font color="blue">I am results oriented. </font> </font>

This is so stupid I cannot even come up with anything to heighten it.
<font color="red">
This is what has allowed me to do this for a living for almost 4 years now, and have the stability necessary to do so. </font>
How does being results oriented have anything to do with allowing you to do this for a living and having stability? Do you think that, since you are results oriented, you somehow get different cards? Hell, why not be this way with the lottery; I really, really, really, really want to win, I want the results, the bang, the bucks, the cold hard cash...but, lo and behold, no.
<font color="red">
When I first quit my job and began playing poker it wasn't easy. I started out just playing, and then one day I decided to set a daily monetary goal. </font>
Yea, and Russian Roulette, If you always double your bet, is the way to beat the house.

<font color="red">
It was $80 at the time, and I was playing 1/2. I was able to hit this target probably 99% of the time. I then moved it up to $120 a day. Again I was successul at this limit for quite a few months, and then 2 years ago I decided to set a rather high goal of $200/day. Once again I was successful at this playing still 1/2 and some 2/4. About 2 months ago I decided to try for $300 a day. <font color="blue"> Unlike in the past I have continued to play past my daily $300, and have made $300+ on most days that I play. </font></font>

Well, there goes your livelihood and stability, since this very "stop" limit was the reason that allowed such success.

<font color="red">
On a lot of those days I would play a 5/10 game, and a couple 2/4 tables. Recently I have just been playing 2/4, and occasionally 3/6. </font>
What happened to 5/10? Skills didn't transfer to that level? Na, probably more like the allowance of result orientation and stop-limit ratio and rationalization amounts to more than the allowable oriental, octal, certain figures.
Or something similar.
<font color="red">
Am I leaving a lot of profit on the table by not moving up right now?</font>

After all this, and you are asking us mere mortals if you are leaving a lot of profit on the table? Good God, what do you think? I mean, you are the absolute best small stakes player to ever play the game.
<font color="red">
I'm sure I will eventually move up and play the highest stake games online.</font>

At the rate you are going you should be there by Christmas, 3336.

<font color="red">The intention of my initial post was to actually see if anyone else was making as much as me at low limit poker. </font>

As you can see, so obviously, NO!

Godfather80 08-28-2005 12:12 PM

Just wait until he gives his screen name. Then, you'll see what's what.

theben 08-28-2005 01:20 PM

was this NL or FL?