Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long* (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=240805)

spamuell 04-27-2005 10:07 PM

Re: Important new info

Sounds like you're doing the right thing, except:

[ QUOTE ]
the guys from ADT are coming out tomorrow to install a security system

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you actually get one if you can afford to?

adamstewart 04-27-2005 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still cant figure out why the gas tank was opened

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a number of people who hide 'spare keys' and stuff under the 'gas cap panel'.

Adam

thatpfunk 04-27-2005 10:18 PM

I'm not sure if I missed this, but was she freaked out?

Most girls I know would freak about the chance they could have been downstairs while a burglar was there...

naphinfitos 04-27-2005 10:27 PM

Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

Maybe the garage door hit something on the way down and went back up? Mine does this when it doesn't close all the way (so little kids don'tget trapped under the door).

Alobar 04-27-2005 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the garage door hit something on the way down and went back up? Mine does this when it doesn't close all the way (so little kids don'tget trapped under the door).

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, mine doesn't. I call it the door of death for this very reason. Which is why I moved the remote next to the actual garage door, cuz I would hit the switch on the one side of the garage and then peddle my bike out, and was worried sometime I'd miss the pedal or something and not make it in time and pin myself or some other retarded [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Los Feliz Slim 04-27-2005 10:50 PM

If she's this shady, God only knows what else she's been up to. Any unusual itching down below in the last couple of days?

Alobar 04-27-2005 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she's this shady, God only knows what else she's been up to. Any unusual itching down below in the last couple of days?

[/ QUOTE ]

homie wrapped that [censored] up real good before he tapped it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

lu_hawk 04-27-2005 11:28 PM

when i read the subject i knew with utmost certainty what i could expect in the first few sentences and you did not disappoint. we really need a new forum for these posts.

slickpoppa 04-28-2005 12:25 AM

Alobar, I am not totally convinced that the chick was involved. If she was in cahoots with the burgler, why would she ask to leave early? And if the burglar knew that she was keeping you occuppied, why did he have to make such a hasty exit? Something just doesn't add up to me.

RunDownHouse 04-28-2005 12:33 AM

Which is why I would have set a more crafty trap.