Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How long was your "first time"? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=377243)

diebitter 11-16-2005 04:34 AM

Re: How long was your \"first time\"?

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I'm a 21 year old virgin and I'm nervous as hell about this stuff. If you bust in like 20 seconds doesn't the female look at you like a moron?

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, stop sweating on it first thing - you're not helping yourself. There's an easy solution.

Keep jerking off so your tank stays as empty as possible.

I used to do this as a teen (not for this reason, but just to stay sane - remember being a horny teen, huh?) and I actually got on my 3rd-4th time ever something like "wow, you really know what you're doing", but frankly it was just going at it hammer and tong, and just taking a good time to come, cos of excessive jerkage.

11-16-2005 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I'm a 21 year old virgin and I'm nervous as hell about this stuff. If you bust in like 20 seconds doesn't the female look at you like a moron?

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, stop sweating on it first thing - you're not helping yourself. There's an easy solution.

Keep jerking off so your tank stays as empty as possible.

I used to do this as a teen (not for this reason, but just to stay sane - remember being a horny teen, huh?) and I actually got on my 3rd-4th time ever something like "wow, you really know what you're doing", but frankly it was just going at it hammer and tong, and just taking a good time to come, cos of excessive jerkage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really worried about lasting long. It's a worry but the more worried thing is the question of whether or not I tell the drunk girl its my first time.

I wouldn't look down on a girl if it was her first time but I bet I would get looked down on.

diebitter 11-16-2005 04:40 AM

Very, very girl dependent, but I really think most will think it's quite sweet and find it sort of a thrill to help you out if you tell. If you don't tell, well, stupid stuff happen in sex quite a bit, so don't sweat it.

Just get it done, and you'll be fine.

Best do it with a girl that doesn't know any of your acquiantances directly or indirectly though (if you don't want them to find out)

Publos Nemesis 11-16-2005 04:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I remember mine was pretty quick...It lasted about a min. or so. Anyone else???

[/ QUOTE ]

10.2 minutes -- 10 minutes to get it in (I'm too nice) and .2 minutes after.

[/ QUOTE ]

ha! sadly i was somewhere along these lines as well. cheers

CPSUpoker 11-16-2005 04:52 AM

semi-buzzed, she was semi-buzzed, and it lasted a good hour or so. I played it like a pro, multi-positions, etc.

11-16-2005 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm screwed for life. I passed up my chance in high school of doing this and now feel like I'm behind on the times. What should be a respectable time and should I let the girl know? (It will probably be obvious).

[/ QUOTE ]

just practice on a hooker Michael Davis stylez

They wont bitch, they got your 50 dollars for 1/10th a nights work!

Dariel86 11-16-2005 06:03 AM

You can always do it with the whores