Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Peachy has a Blog???? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347002)

NoTalent 09-29-2005 11:44 PM

Re: Peachy has a Blog????

It seems the majority of people use IE.

Stop it.

siccjay 09-30-2005 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
from most of his posts I had the impression that he was a Grade A douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Wow that is like the exact opposite of what I think of Alobar.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Dude is cool.

The joke is funny. Sorry if you got [censored] up playing poker or in trouble at work. It's still funny.

Someone did this to me in a dorm at 1:30AM and my speakers were BLAREING. It totally trashed my comp and I had to reboot but I laughed my [censored] ass off.

tdarko 09-30-2005 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Me too. Dude is cool.

The joke is funny. Sorry if you got [censored] up playing poker or in trouble at work. It's still funny.

Someone did this to me in a dorm at 1:30AM and my speakers were BLAREING. It totally trashed my comp and I had to reboot but I laughed my [censored] ass off.

[/ QUOTE ]

if a guy lost his job do you think alobar would feel bad? or still think it was funny? just curious what you think is all.

Al P 09-30-2005 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought all my posts were bitter and grumpy?

Could we get a ruling.

I didn't click the link, so if it popped up multiple windows that's more lame, but still- I just don't buy the "this will get you fired" bit. It's admittedly shitty if you can't kill it, just given how many people play for a living and could get screwed by having to restart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you're like 20 - you know nothing about nothing in the real world now just STFU.

B Dids 09-30-2005 12:51 AM

Except for the part where I'm 29, that's totally true.

siccjay 09-30-2005 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Me too. Dude is cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

if a guy lost his job do you think alobar would feel bad? or still think it was funny? just curious what you think is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

He might feel a little bad, probably not. It would still be funny.

I mean how hard is it to turn your speakers down immediatley? You shouldn't be looking at 2+2 gossip at work anyway, I guess thats a risk you take when you are doing something you aren't supposed to be doing. If surfing is fine at work then you wouldn't get in trouble for this happening.

Al P 09-30-2005 01:21 AM

Surfing is fine where I work but when clients are walking by and hear that [censored] it doesn't leave a good impression.

Blarg 09-30-2005 02:08 AM

There comes a point where your explanations are so bad that you're better off just making a flat assertion and hoping it somehow gets under the radar.

tdarko 09-30-2005 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There comes a point where your explanations are so bad that you're better off just making a flat assertion and hoping it somehow gets under the radar.

[/ QUOTE ]
i knew my question would make him look like an a*s

KDawgCometh 09-30-2005 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Me too. Dude is cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was saying this to eurotrash earlier, and I think that its valid, if someone got fired over this, then they were probably on the way out to begin with. For those that might've gotten in trouble, it can easily be explained to their boss about how they were misled on a link

tdarko 09-30-2005 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was saying this to eurotrash earlier, and I think that its valid, if someone got fired over this, then they were probably on the way out to begin with. For those that might've gotten in trouble, it can easily be explained to their boss about how they were misled on a link

[/ QUOTE ]
true, i was just throwing the idea out there since i have and never will be the office/cubicle type and don't really know the etiquette and how it works.

it just seemed to be a lot of pissed of employees in this thread. i just had my dog looking at me funny [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

siccjay 09-30-2005 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How was it bad? It's my opinion. I think that if you are so hung up over this you are uptight.

If this was on video being done to someone else, you would laugh.

siccjay 09-30-2005 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i knew my question would make him look like an a*s

[/ QUOTE ]

Please explain how I looked like an ass?

tdarko 09-30-2005 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Please explain how I looked like an ass?

[/ QUOTE ]
your comments make you sound like you're 12 is all.

Blarg 09-30-2005 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How was it bad? It's my opinion. I think that if you are so hung up over this you are uptight.

If this was on video being done to someone else, you would laugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, people losing their jobs is pretty hilarious.

siccjay 09-30-2005 02:34 AM

Uhm. Not really. Well, not at all actually.

newfant 09-30-2005 02:36 AM

You rule, dude! It sucks that you got banned, though.

siccjay 09-30-2005 02:37 AM

Yeah people goofing off at work, jumping on the chance to see a pic of peachy, getting in trouble is hilarious.

Who the [censored] secretley surfs the web at work with the speakers on anyway?

Blarg 09-30-2005 03:12 AM

There's no way to make this look good.

Aytumious 09-30-2005 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah people goofing off at work, jumping on the chance to see a pic of peachy, getting in trouble is hilarious.

Who the [censored] secretley surfs the web at work with the speakers on anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy christ, a ton of people. People obviously spend a ton of wasted time surfing at work and most people just leave their speakers on all of the time.

Apparently you don't have many friends who work in a corporate environment. This type of thing could be disastrous.

RollaJ 10-08-2005 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm putting in my vote to have Alobar reinstated.

However I did not click the link.

[/ QUOTE ]