Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How long was your "first time"? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=377243)

Cunning Linguist 11-14-2005 01:07 AM

Re: How long was your \"first time\"?

I didn't finish the first time, it lasted about 10 minutes but we stopped because it hurt her. The second time i lasted about three pumps. I just remember pulling out to try and re-gain my composure then saying 'fack, i'm done' as i doused her couch.

Sponger15SB 11-14-2005 01:13 AM

I have a friend who had sex with his girlfriend when he was 12. He had never jacked off before. He said he almost lost it putting the condom on, and then lasted like 3 seconds.

Mine was like 2 minutes maybe for my first time.

imported_anacardo 11-14-2005 01:16 AM

Snort. I bet he didn't even bust her hymen.

SackUp 11-14-2005 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was so nervous I wasn't really focused on the sex so it took me nearly an hour. After that my time drastically dropped to about 5 minutes for the second time.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF were you focusing on??

Chairman Wood 11-14-2005 02:33 AM

I was so nervous it took forever.

MyTurn2Raise 11-14-2005 06:31 AM

[censored]...I wish I could remember. I was drunk, but she said I was good and she actually meant it as she told me when I was bad later. I have no memory of it.

11-14-2005 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I remember mine was pretty quick...It lasted about a min. or so. Anyone else???

[/ QUOTE ]

10.2 minutes -- 10 minutes to get it in (I'm too nice) and .2 minutes after.

[/ QUOTE ]
EEWWWW

11-16-2005 04:27 AM

Alright, I'm a 21 year old virgin and I'm nervous as hell about this stuff. If you bust in like 20 seconds doesn't the female look at you like a moron?

jonoo 11-16-2005 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I'm a 21 year old virgin and I'm nervous as hell about this stuff. If you bust in like 20 seconds doesn't the female look at you like a moron?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

11-16-2005 04:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yes

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm screwed for life. I passed up my chance in high school of doing this and now feel like I'm behind on the times. What should be a respectable time and should I let the girl know? (It will probably be obvious).