Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Canterbury Roll Call (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=349140)

Gator519 10-10-2005 02:50 AM

Re: Single table satellite info.

[ QUOTE ]
So I was thinkign about going there on Monday afternoon, not for the tourney tho. Will all the tables be taken up for the tourny? I just dont want to drive down there and end up waiting a lifetime to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah they actually use a different room for the tournament area. SO they still have all tables running for the regular games.

Schneids 10-10-2005 02:56 AM

Re: Canterbury Roll Call

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone have any updates from this weekends tournaments? DId he win any? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Worm33 finished 4th in the first LHE event. I didn't go out there Sunday so I dunno what came of that tourney.

MagicMan08 10-10-2005 03:32 AM

This easily has potential to be one of the funnest two weeks to spend in a hotel in my life.

I think for two weeks playin in every event would be so sweet...

Stellastarr 10-10-2005 02:35 PM

Re: Single table satellite info.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I was thinkign about going there on Monday afternoon, not for the tourney tho. Will all the tables be taken up for the tourny? I just dont want to drive down there and end up waiting a lifetime to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah they actually use a different room for the tournament area. SO they still have all tables running for the regular games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the heads-up.

tongni 10-11-2005 05:05 AM

Me and Augie are staying in the AmericInn. We're leaving late on tuesday but say hello if you see us. I am a short asian with headphones with a shirt clip playing 30/60. Augie is a pasty bald goofy looking guy (with a hat) that will be playing 15/30. We will also be giving handjobs for redbirds, so you definately need to find us.

Augie would like to comment:
Minnesota sucks.

Schneids 10-11-2005 02:13 PM

I played with you on Saturday Togni. I rock so much I actually was pretty sure it was you and I figured out who Brad was in the 15's. I had lots of chips and was frequently walking, and when I was at the table I played pretty poorly.

tongni 10-12-2005 06:46 AM

Yeah, I remember you. I was going to ask you but you never sat down for more than a hand or two. Also there are a lot of guys named Mike down there, so that was intimidating.

Schneids 10-12-2005 07:22 AM

Yes, there was Mike Pickett in seat two, Mike Carlson who Mike Pickett and I were always leaving the game to go sweat since he was still in the tourney, and Mike Carlson's friend, who was also named Mike.