Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Taco Bell (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=303227)

Jules22 07-29-2005 12:31 PM

Re: Taco Bell

i think a lot of the hate stems from looking at the people who work there. they have to be at the bottom of the education, hygiene, and social ladder. regardless, taco bell food is delicious, my favorite hits are the cgc, grilled stuft steak burrrrito, and the 99c half pound bean and cheese burrrrito

astroglide 07-29-2005 12:34 PM

taco bell has never been as good as they were when they had THINLY shredded cheese and cinammon crispas

jakethebake 07-29-2005 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
taco bell has never been as good as they were when they had THINLY shredded cheese and cinammon crispas

[/ QUOTE ]

The ones here still have the cinammon things. But I wholeheartedly concur on the cheese.

moondogg 07-29-2005 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really like that new crunchwrap supreme.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've looked and haven't found this gordita cheesy cruch thing around here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Same here. I wanted to check it out after all the OOT hype a couple of months ago, but it's not on the menu.

[/ QUOTE ]

They recently put it back on the menu. However, when it wasn't on the menu, I would ask for it anyway and they always knew what I was talking about. On the menu or not, ask for it the next time you go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yee-haw.

My Taco Bell didn't have a cheezy gordita crunch, but I just stopped by today and they've added it back.

For lunch I had three of them, from the drivethrough, and they stiffed me on the Fire sauce. So instead I just covered it in Tabasco.

Good.

Ogre 07-29-2005 01:22 PM

scale 1-10

taco bell= 4
chipotle = 10

dtbog 07-29-2005 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For lunch I had three of them, from the drivethrough, and they stiffed me on the Fire sauce. So instead I just covered it in Tabasco.

Good.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way man, Fire is essential.

SippinSoma 07-29-2005 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Good.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way man, Fire is essential.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ulysses 07-29-2005 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The ones here still have the cinammon things. But I wholeheartedly concur on the cheese.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you knew what you were talking about, you would know that astro is not talking about the "cinnamon things" (cinnamon twistas) but instead is talking about Cinnamon Crispas, something completely different and awesome.

[censored] 07-29-2005 02:17 PM

Taco Bell has never been the same for once it dropped the chilito from it's menu.

stabn 07-29-2005 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've never eaten Taco Bell in my life, yet I make tacos at home maybe twice a month. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any tacos made at Jake's home will be 100x better than a taco bell taco. Taco's made at Matty's home are likely to be shite, however.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is entirely right.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you have never made a taco in your life it is not hard to make one that is better than taco bell. But making a mexican pizza or baja chalupa is too much work for me so i do eat there every few weeks. When i make them my enchiladas/fajitas/taco/burritos are definitely 100x better than TB.