Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Biggest B&M Pet Peeves (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=292698)

Army Eye 07-15-2005 06:07 PM

Re: Biggest B&M Pet Peeves

It's pretty rare that I get to play live. I"m so happy to be playing live that almost nothing bugs me. I'd have to say the one thing that still pisses me off is when someone is being a dick to the dealer. Can't stand that.

keats 07-15-2005 07:45 PM

My pet peeve is when a player goes out of his way to table his hand directly in front of your seat and I dont mean near the board but he is reaching to drop them right in front of you. The only time I really lost my temper at a B&M was when a guy was doing this all day to everyone. So finally later in the day he beats me out of a pot and does it to me and even says "You like that Ace on the river didnt you" and then flips his a-7 off up so that I can see he beat my Q's with a river ace.

Meatmaw 07-15-2005 08:46 PM

People that smoke when I'm trying to fart.

I'm trying to stake my territory here people.

KidNapster 07-15-2005 09:36 PM

When stuff like this happens.

Army Eye 07-16-2005 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When stuff like this happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great link!!

lighterjobs 07-16-2005 03:30 PM

being a dealer, certain things get on my nerves a lot more than they normally would since i am usually tired and want to run a fast game. a few things that bother me are: slowrollers, 1-2 limit players who say they would like to have one shot at phil hellmuth heads up, people who bet the river heads up, get called and ask if they can beat something and get told yes, then ask if they can beat a worse hand until they are told they are beaten and then muck their cards, people who color up their whites to reds everytime they get a stack of five, and people who slide their cards under the rail where they are barely visible and get pissed when i pass their option. i hate everyone, though.

dawade 07-19-2005 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

People who play with stupidly short buyins, going all in and re-buying like 10 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played in a $10 buy-in once live. This guy bought in and busted, rebought and went all-in in the dark 3 times in a row! Busted all three times! It made for a sweet pot, though. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

The_Tracker 07-19-2005 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
being a dealer, certain things get on my nerves a lot more than they normally would since i am usually tired and want to run a fast game. a few things that bother me are: slowrollers, 1-2 limit players who say they would like to have one shot at phil hellmuth heads up, people who bet the river heads up, get called and ask if they can beat something and get told yes, then ask if they can beat a worse hand until they are told they are beaten and then muck their cards, people who color up their whites to reds everytime they get a stack of five, and people who slide their cards under the rail where they are barely visible and get pissed when i pass their option. i hate everyone, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

<-----rolls eyes

Boy it sounds like you are a great dealer.