Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Zoo WSOP 2005 raffle (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=219021)

GrannyMae 03-25-2005 02:23 PM

Re: How does \"getting a piece\" of a player hold up?

here is what you do

let the software pick it.

have stars program it for a 1 pay. everyone registers and the entire thing from the high card gets the button at each table to the last 2 or 3 having all in battles are determined by da' machine.

we all sit on the rail and cheer for ourselves to last. the rest of the players at stars may thing it is the stupidest thing in the world while we watch ourselves get eliminated from the rail, but hey. we are the zoo.

this has as much randomness as pulling a number out of a hat.

mmbt0ne 03-25-2005 03:35 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Dr. Theodore P. Hill asks his mathematics students at the Georgia Institute of Technology to go home and either flip a coin 200 times and record the results, or merely pretend to flip a coin and fake 200 results.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I know this guy!

billyb 03-25-2005 05:32 PM

Re: Zoo WSOP 2005 raffle

i am in
a 50 % share i am not up for but I would consider 10% to everyone else.

peace
billyb

TGoldman 03-25-2005 05:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
here is what you do

let the software pick it.

have stars program it for a 1 pay. everyone registers and the entire thing from the high card gets the button at each table to the last 2 or 3 having all in battles are determined by da' machine.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you suggesting that PokerStars is rigged!!

TruePoker CEO 05-04-2005 05:59 PM

Proposal to simply draw a winner

Part bump, part assurance that I have no interest in or bias about who eventually wins, we would simply hold a random drawing.

Truepoker CEO

masonx 05-04-2005 06:05 PM

Re: Juice?

its taken from the 10k

Mike Haven 05-04-2005 06:09 PM

Re: Proposal to simply draw a winner

See continuation thread.

TruePoker CEO 05-04-2005 06:24 PM

Mike,

If you put thread links in each of two threads, each of which leads back to the other, have you enabled seamless travel through the space time continum, as described by Bill Preston, Esq. and Dr. Theodore "Ted" Logan ( See, "Don't forget to wind your watch" sequence in Bill &amp; Ted's Excellent Adventure.) .....

I predict Mike will respond that "only time will tell" at 6:33 pm.

Mike Haven 05-04-2005 06:33 PM

Only time will tell.

AAmaz0n 05-04-2005 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

If you put thread links in each of two threads, each of which leads back to the other, have you enabled seamless travel through the space time continum, as described by Bill Preston, Esq. and Dr. Theodore "Ted" Logan ( See, "Don't forget to wind your watch" sequence in Bill &amp; Ted's Excellent Adventure.) .....

I predict Mike will respond that "only time will tell" at 6:33 pm.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize, of course, that it was I who first started calling 96 offsuit the "Bill and Ted" hand, and I want appropriate credit for this.

[ QUOTE ]
[Bill and Ted meet themselves]
Ted: OK wait. If you guys are really us, what number are we thinking of?
Bill, Ted: 69, dudes.
Bill, Ted: Whoa.
[quadruple air guitar solo]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, since I live in West Hollywood, my naming of this hand was totally misinterpreted by those unfamiliar with the film. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Shauna