Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   women who think you want to sleep with them... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361642)

bawcerelli 10-20-2005 03:18 PM

Re: women who think you want to sleep with them...

You should have pulled her out of the cab and thrown her to the ground. she deserved to be slapped, but you probably should skip that part.

jakethebake 10-20-2005 03:22 PM

You could have let your sister slap her? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

siccjay 10-20-2005 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you guys don't pay for a girl when you go out with them!?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. This is where it starts. It only gets worse from here.

You can pay if you are already banging her. Paying to bang her usually gets you nowhere.

Phoenix1010 10-20-2005 03:30 PM

I can't stand this crap. Drives me absolutely crazy when some slut thinks her vagina gives her a free pass to be as obnoxious and annoying as she pleases. I never really put up with it, but lately I've been responding to it with extreme meanness. Like making them cry meanness. It's wrong, chicks like that are as fragile as cracked glass. Still, it makes me feel better. But, I'm an [censored].

SCfuji 10-20-2005 03:33 PM

what do you say to make them cry? id like to start getting some jabs in to retaliate.

in all seriousness,
fuji

Phoenix1010 10-20-2005 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what do you say to make them cry? id like to start getting some jabs in to retaliate.

in all seriousness,
fuji

[/ QUOTE ]

It varies based on the person and situation, making it personal is the key. There are more clever people on here that can come up with a universal jab. The funny thing is, you don't even have to try very hard. These kinds of girls usually have such low self-esteem that all you really need to do is say they should lose five pounds and they'll cry themselves to sleep at night. It's wrong, like I said, but their sense of entitlement is enraging.

Blarg 10-20-2005 03:41 PM

On the bully angle, I agree. Having a vagina doesn't give you a license to be a kunt.

astroglide 10-20-2005 04:02 PM

it drives me nuts when i make accidental eye contact with some girl that is unattractive for various reasons (butterface, old, overdone makeup, misc gimmicky stuff) and i can clearly tell that they assumed i was checking them out.

@bsolute_luck 10-20-2005 04:02 PM

isn't this one of those "needs pictures" threads or am i the only one disappointed? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

J-Lo 10-20-2005 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Kind of like the homeless guys who get outraged when you don't give them free money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, i have a much story. A friend of mine worked at the Taste of Chicago. At the pretzel stand. At the end of the day he walked away with the pretzels. One day he saw a homeless guy diggin through trash, he offered him a pretzel. The homeless guy replies wiht, "nah, nah, man... I don't eat bread."

CAN U BELIEVE THAT..? THE GUY IS DIGGING THROUGH THE GARBAGE, AND HE DOESN'T EAT BREAD!!!