Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Brown Trout Fantasy Football League Draft (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=309371)

UncleRemus 08-23-2005 07:27 PM

Re: Brown Trout Fantasy Football League Draft

Jeff Wilkins

pryor15 08-23-2005 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2+2 is up, he has an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 wannabe is assigned Michael Turner, RB SD.

Remus is up, he gets 2 hours. After him, all we have left are Davey and Mike Gallo. Then I'll input the draft results and you can start trading or whatever.

Don't forget, you'll still have one roster spot open for waiver wire pickups.

[/ QUOTE ]

more importantly, which 3rd party observer gives out the draft grades?

uw_madtown 08-23-2005 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
2+2 is up, he has an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 wannabe is assigned Michael Turner, RB SD.

Remus is up, he gets 2 hours. After him, all we have left are Davey and Mike Gallo. Then I'll input the draft results and you can start trading or whatever.

Don't forget, you'll still have one roster spot open for waiver wire pickups.

[/ QUOTE ]

more importantly, which 3rd party observer gives out the draft grades?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. Will make a new thread after the draft to see if any other forumers want to grade the draft. :-p

Mike Gallo 08-23-2005 08:59 PM

....Just give me the highest rated TE left, I will take Joe Jerevicus if he nobody else drafted him.

Thanks.

handsome 08-23-2005 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, handsome's time is up from when I already auto-picked JoA. He is assigned Patrick Ramsay, QB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, ??? I know you had good intentions but Patrick Ramsay? I don't quite understand where this auto-pick came from.

1. I had asked uw_madtown to call me because of my internet situation, which I publicly announced in this forum.
2. I already have a QB and a backup. Why would I need another, namely the worst QB in the league?
3. I don't even have a kicker. I definitely would have gone with Jeff Wilkins but now he's gone. I would appreciate if you changed my 14th round pick to John Carney.

uw_madtown 08-23-2005 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2. I already have a QB and a backup. Why would I need another, namely the worst QB in the league?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is reason enough to change this pick. Sorry I wasn't around to give you a call when it was your turn, I slept in this morning.

John Carney it is.

Davey has 20 minutes to make his pick, and Gallo's already weighed in on his. I need junkmail to create his team and join our league on Yahoo before I can finish up completely but I'm going to start inputting picks now.

handsome 08-23-2005 09:14 PM

thanks.

uw_madtown 08-23-2005 09:31 PM

Davey gets Patrick Ramsey, Gallo gets Jurevicious.

Still waiting on junkmail to make his team before I can hit the Begin Season in Yahoo.

mmbt0ne 08-24-2005 03:55 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Still waiting on junkmail to make his team before I can hit the Begin Season in Yahoo.

[/ QUOTE ]

junkmail3 08-24-2005 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I created my team at 8.00am.

[ QUOTE ]

Your commissioner must enter your offline draft results and hit the 'Begin Season' button in order for your league to begin play.

[/ QUOTE ]