Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Superhuman Powers (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402320)

dblgutshot 12-20-2005 11:58 PM

Re: Superhuman Powers

Wouldn't it suck if you finally got your superpower for 1 week, but you could only fly at a max speed of like 2 miles/hr.

SteamingFish 12-21-2005 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think flying would ever get boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

neither do i. you could go wherever, whenever. and you get to [censored] fly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen.

Invisibility is cool, but you still have to walk around in the cold completely naked just hoping to find people having sex. I would fly over the Playboy mansion and impress some bunnies (and then fly into a telephone pole by accident and make an ass of myself).

dblgutshot 12-21-2005 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(and then fly into a telephone pole by accident and make an ass of myself).

[/ QUOTE ]

"Hey, I just learned to fly yesterday!"
-laughs
-drinking
-flying sex

TheMainEvent 12-21-2005 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think flying would ever get boring.

[/ QUOTE ]

neither do i. you could go wherever, whenever. and you get to [censored] fly.

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen.

Invisibility is cool, but you still have to walk around in the cold completely naked just hoping to find people having sex. I would fly over the Playboy mansion and impress some bunnies (and then fly into a telephone pole by accident and make an ass of myself).

[/ QUOTE ]

Who would you rather be, Superman or Ghost Dad? I rest my case.

jaxUp 12-21-2005 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mind control

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is by far the best choice (even though it wasn't a choice). It allows for banging hot chicks and making money, which seem to be the 2 key issues here. I can't see why everybody who chose invisibility to see naked chicks wouldn't choose this

TheMainEvent 12-21-2005 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mind control

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is by far the best choice (even though it wasn't a choice). It allows for banging hot chicks and making money, which seem to be the 2 key issues here. I can't see why everybody who chose invisibility to see naked chicks wouldn't choose this

[/ QUOTE ]

Because we're perverts, not psychopaths

12-21-2005 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
X-ray vision and go play some cards :/

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh

would this work on pp?

AceHigh 12-21-2005 12:38 AM

Flying.

Then report to your local NBA team, throw down on everybody, get signed for mega $$$$, pretend to blow out your knee and negotiate a buyout for the team. I'm mean they have to give you huge dollars when you are dunking on Duncan and rejecting Shaq right?

dblgutshot 12-21-2005 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mind control

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but hot chicks and $$$ are just the tip of the iceberg with mind control. Personally, I would take over the world or at least a powerful country and find a way to make the rest of the world be happy I'm leaving them alone after 1 week when I actually lose my powers. Also need a good plan to stay in power.

dblgutshot 12-21-2005 12:44 AM

xray vision for 1 week and you pick poker? I think that is a pretty bad choice, but I can't think of what would be the best choice. I think just plain old high limit blackjack would be okay. Or maybe "deal or no deal"