Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Guys who go to tanning salons (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402253)

JaBlue 12-20-2005 08:39 PM

Re: Guys who go to tanning salons

I am naturally rather dark-skinned and tan easily so I do not go. If I were a pasty [censored] I still wouldn't consider it. None of my guy friends do it either, and one of them is gay. But he's filipino.

[censored] 12-20-2005 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tanning Bashers,

Chicks dig a tan on guys. It is winter and you can't go out and get a tan. What seems to be the big problem with tanning? If the reason to go tanning is to get more pussy, then why is it "gay?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Its basically the difference between a movie star and a rock star. Both get lots of pussy, but there is a difference. Which do you think is most likely to go tanning?

nolanfan34 12-20-2005 08:43 PM

Diablo,

I'm not even going to read this thread. Guys using tanning beds is [censored] gay.

Sincerely,

white and pale nolanfan

BWebb 12-20-2005 08:49 PM

I don't how tanning can be gay. Guys get haircuts, buy nice clothes, shave, tan, etc. mostly to get the ladies. If it helps in that regard, go for it. This gay stereotype stuff is just immature, IMO.

man 12-20-2005 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do any straight guys do this? I mean, outside of guys in Jersey.

[/ QUOTE ]
have you heard the term "metrosexual"? lots of straight guys do this. they also get manicures and wax their chests. don't you get a lot of this kind of thing in san fran?

Luv2DriveTT 12-20-2005 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do any straight guys do this? I mean, outside of guys in Jersey.

[/ QUOTE ]
have you heard the term "metrosexual"? lots of straight guys do this. they also get manicures and wax their chests. don't you get a lot of this kind of thing in san fran?

[/ QUOTE ]

Having your nails done & tanning does not make you a metro, I don't do either yet I still think I am the true defininition of a metro. I think the word Metrosexual has been abused to death, it no longer has the same meaning it did when the NY Times created the concept a few years ago.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

12-20-2005 08:59 PM

I use a nail file and do my own nails

YourFoxyGrandma 12-20-2005 08:59 PM

I once knew a dude whos girlfriend made him go tanning with her. I also didn't like him very much.

sublime 12-20-2005 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I use a nail file and do my own nails

[/ QUOTE ]

i bleach my a$shole

12-20-2005 09:01 PM

Hows that working out for you? I'm not really showing my sphinkter off, so I dont buy the anal bleaching creme.