Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Spearmint Rhino Trip Report (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395851)

astroglide 12-11-2005 05:56 PM

Re: Spearmint Rhino Trip Report

what a piece of [censored] move

Vavavoom 12-11-2005 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I owed 1200 for 3 hours of intense lap dancing. I was able to touch her wherever I wanted (as long as no penetration) , and she was pretty touchy feely herself.

Obviously you have never had a VIP dance at a nice club.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get over the touching no penetration...That's funny shiiiiiit !

I have had several experiences with VIP dances in Strip Clubs :

Spearmint Rhino (Tottenham Court Road)
Secrets (St Katherines Dock/Euston)
For Your Eyes Only (Park Royal)...

I have been out with customers on several occasions and normally go to Spearmint...and normally have a bill in the region of £6-8K (For both drink and dances)......This does normally guarantee action IIRC....

I'm not sure how it was possible for you to escape without paying...VIP rooms however, normally cost a lot more and dependent on the chick means that sometimes U get a freaky one...Still, I'm not sure how u got out...

Extras are a lot more....However...

[ QUOTE ]
I owed 1200 for 3 hours of intense lap dancing

[/ QUOTE ]

This is borderline ridiculous......I would hazard a guess that $1200 would get you a 4 some with 3 ridiculously hot chicks if need be...

Also...Never go back to Spearmint again if u value your looks/teeth/arms/legs/body/mind/ability to walk...The bouncers at these places have a lot of time on their hands and will feel no way in giving you a pasting....

henrikrh 12-11-2005 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have had several experiences with VIP dances in Strip Clubs :

Spearmint Rhino (Tottenham Court Road)
Secrets (St Katherines Dock/Euston)
For Your Eyes Only (Park Royal)...

I have been out with customers on several occasions

[/ QUOTE ]

That last line had me thinking for a sec that you meant you were a stripper, I looked at the avatar and reread the post. I assume you mean business clients who you take out partying after a deal is clsoed, yeah?

kurosh 12-11-2005 07:26 PM

Return to the strip club and try to get beat up by them. Make sure you have some sort of evidence, a buddy secretly taping, a mic somewhere on your body, etc. Sue them and get rich.

Vavavoom 12-12-2005 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I assume you mean business clients who you take out partying after a deal is closed, yeah?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the case...

rudedog78 12-12-2005 04:15 AM

How can you run up a bill to 1.2k and not get laid, strip clubs in Vegas are really bad if you spend over 1k and dont even get a bj, heck anywhere else in the world you can probably get a nice hooker for 500-600us (more than 1hour also). And you get infinite action for that time.

henrikrh 12-12-2005 09:25 AM

In asia you can get a decent quality stripper to do 10x what this one did to you for 1/10th the price, 120USD will get you anything. Not speaking from experience though, just from friends' accounts. I'm surprised you didn't get anything at all.

djoyce003 12-12-2005 10:12 AM

i'm not sure if you are aware who generally owns these places or who is involved in them. I don't think i'd want to be on their bad side.

12-12-2005 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate going to stripclubs anymore. When someone isnt getting robbed or stiffed, something generally creepy or shady is going down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried screaming through the wall not to pay two of them. What a bad night [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Whenever there are two, they work together to con you out of your money.

Los Feliz Slim 12-12-2005 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This was in East St. Louis, so I probably could have gotten killed for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a bouncer throw a huge fat guy down the stairs at Main Street for a similar situation in East St. Louis. Before you ask, we were at Main Street instead of PT's because I was 18 at the time and Main Street would let you in if you were under 21 as long as you bought two of the large beers.

Anyway, [censored] with the dancers eastside is really dumb.