Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Best $50+5 Players... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388991)

Bonafone 12-02-2005 06:08 AM

Re: Best $50+5 Players...

Thanks, whats your sn? PM me if you don't want everyone to know. I do make some plays that look really donkish, but most of the time i have some reasoning behind it some of which is probably pretty stoopid. And why are you up so late? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bonafone 12-02-2005 06:11 AM

Custer,

I am in the thread so you can talk to me. HH?

tigerite 12-02-2005 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, whats your sn? PM me if you don't want everyone to know. I do make some plays that look really donkish, but most of the time i have some reasoning behind it some of which is probably pretty stoopid. And why are you up so late? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Late? Heh, it's 10am here, I'm in the UK.

Bonafone 12-02-2005 06:13 AM

tiger,

I'm special, I apologize. well good morning.

Annulus 12-02-2005 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Raptor, tell your buddy to quit calling all-ins from his BB with weak aces and low pocket pairs. He keeps calling me with these types of hands and he's hurting both of us. If his goal is to get me to stop raising his blinds, it won't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depending on the situation, those are probably correct plays he's making.

raptor517 12-02-2005 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Raptor, tell your buddy to quit calling all-ins from his BB with weak aces and low pocket pairs. He keeps calling me with these types of hands and he's hurting both of us. If his goal is to get me to stop raising his blinds, it won't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

you probably have a hole in yer game. its that you dont call enough from the bb. if the blinds are big enough, and yer shoving like 5-6x, im calling with alll sorts of pairs and almost any ace, especially if i know its a 2+2er and his range is huge. i doubt hes making much of an error, he plays solid. holla

The4Aces 12-02-2005 08:01 AM

aggiepoker09

microbet 12-02-2005 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
shipitholla is raptor's friend and is only mediocre...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry this has been bugging me. If I played the 55's i could almost guarantee I would be one of the best there. And i do have results to prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played Bonofone more than I've played anyone else. He's solid.

citanul 12-02-2005 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

i think that might actually be all i have to say on the subject.

c

citanul 12-02-2005 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which players do you guys tend to avoid at the $50+5 level on Party?

[/ QUOTE ]

here, i'll give you a real answer:

none.

the second answer is:

why don't you play a few and make these decisions for yourself?

c