Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Invited to Test new PP Beta Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=385130)

gila 11-25-2005 07:17 PM

Re: Invited to Test new PP Beta Software

Why is PT not working with the beta? I have the hand history logging enabled inside PP, but no luck.

IggyWH 11-25-2005 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't tried it, but I wonder if resizing them very small would work?

[/ QUOTE ]

It works, here are the BJ images resized for the tables :

bj images.zip

boose_bagina 11-25-2005 07:21 PM

in this beta, some player names become url's. whats that about?? i.e. (player: "wwwPPFreecom") When his name shows up in the chatbox you can click on it and it will take you to wwwPPFreecom, however it is a dead link without the dot after www and PPFree.

IggyWH 11-25-2005 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is PT not working with the beta? I have the hand history logging enabled inside PP, but no luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to sit before it creates the HandHistory folder that you import from.

Also, make sure you're linking to the correct folder for observed hands. I have it working for myself so I know it does work.

Vavavoom 11-25-2005 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had intended to send it to many of you here anyway, so no harm done.

I will ask this...if you have any feedback besides the standard "good or bad" please send it to me at mikeo@partygaming.com.

There are many good things coming up in the near future. Some you guys will love, some you wont care about either way and some you will say "you wasted your time with that?".

I am in the process of acheiving the one goal I have had for over four years...making the client GOOD. And I wont sleep for the next year. Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

They have got a sense of humour at least...

This is great news if they can get HUD's to work alongside the new sizes....

gila 11-25-2005 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to sit before it creates the HandHistory folder that you import from.

Also, make sure you're linking to the correct folder for observed hands. I have it working for myself so I know it does work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm , I was sitting and playing, but PT just says no new hands to import. Do you have to change the folder? I mean, I have been playing all day from the "old" PP. Downloaded this beta and starting playing a little, but as far as PT, nothing.

BradleyT 11-25-2005 07:29 PM

PPBeta installs into C:\Program Files\PartyPokerBeta which is different than the default party install, so yes you should add a new folder.

GrannyMae 11-25-2005 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lee Jones is probably on the phone with the PS programming team right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have said for 6 years that this should be done.

this is the first time that the 1024x768's, which is the public majority, have been catered to.

yes, some prima have the mini-view, but who plays at prima???

11-25-2005 07:45 PM

Should I email Mike about this???

I was testing the BETA..Im a 1024x768'r..I had 3 tables open in the mini-view (one top-left, one top-right, one botton-right) When I go to open a new Table to play it doesnt come up in the mini view, it opens up and covers the other screens, I then have the click the button to make this one small like the others..If you have it on the mini view, why not have the new tables you open be put on the mini view as well?

TheNoodleMan 11-25-2005 07:46 PM

Some people with CRTs are really gonna fry their eyes now.