Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   sex party mom sentenced to 30 years (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380425)

DeadMoneyOC 11-17-2005 05:58 PM

Re: sex party mom sentenced to 30 years

Wow, she is totally busted. I expected a decent looking women...

BCPVP 11-17-2005 06:00 PM

I take back my previous post; there's no resemblance and she's hideous.

diebitter 11-17-2005 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She's much hotter in her mugshot photo
http://www.mugshots.com/IMAGES/Mugsh...silvia%202.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, the mid-sob look suits her.

SteamingFish 11-17-2005 06:42 PM

Can't really tell from the pics -- how's the body?

MoreWineII 11-17-2005 06:48 PM

"She also was sentenced for additional charges of third-degree assault, violation of a restraining order and harassment for unrelated cases involving her husband and children, prosecution spokesman Carl Blesch said."

wasn't just for the drunken sex parties. the article also doesn't say how old the boys were, other than "high school"

there's a world of difference between 15 and 18 years old.

my gut reaction is too harsh. there's a double standard when it comes to sex and girls and sex and boys and i'm comfortable with that. as much as people will try and deny it, sex means different things to boys as it does to girls.

phixxx 11-17-2005 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If it was a man, and the 17 year olds were women, you'd all be singing a very different story. There is no excuse, and the only reason that you believe there is one is because were dealing with a woman.

If it was a man having sex with girls, he'd be locked up for 7347347 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly agree that there's a double standard here. although I don't necessarily think that in your hypothetical the 17 yr-olds need to be female...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you're right. 17 year old boys love consentual homosexual sex parties with 40 year old men. :P

Jules22 11-17-2005 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If it was a man, and the 17 year olds were women, you'd all be singing a very different story. There is no excuse, and the only reason that you believe there is one is because were dealing with a woman.

If it was a man having sex with girls, he'd be locked up for 7347347 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly - and why shouldn't he?

I don't know why everyone makes a big fuss about a double standard. Men and women are not the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

tubalkain 11-17-2005 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"She also was sentenced for additional charges of third-degree assault, violation of a restraining order and harassment for unrelated cases involving her husband and children, prosecution spokesman Carl Blesch said."

wasn't just for the drunken sex parties. the article also doesn't say how old the boys were, other than "high school"

there's a world of difference between 15 and 18 years old.

my gut reaction is too harsh. there's a double standard when it comes to sex and girls and sex and boys and i'm comfortable with that. as much as people will try and deny it, sex means different things to boys as it does to girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

heh. If the boys are 15, this is rape. If they're 18, they're probably just in the closet. 30 years probably wasn't enough.

WSUchica 11-17-2005 07:19 PM

I think that 30 years is too much, but I think it is largely due to the extreme taboo of the entire situation. I definitely knew parents who hosted parties for their kids...but not many (i understand this was close to every weekend) and also it was only alcohol and the parents did it because they wanted to make sure their kids were drinking "responsibly".

The other major thing is that not only was she allowing sex at these parties, she was engaging in it too...which is just sick and you then have to add statutory rape onto the sentence. I would imagine that if the parents of these kids and the public felt the time she was facing was too small there would be some major issues.

Dariel86 11-17-2005 07:33 PM

MILF... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]