Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   **Official ADANTHAR $1k MiniStep Challenge** (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376528)

11-11-2005 06:09 PM

Re: Sidebets

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't see anyone yet taking your bet. I'll take against Adanthar for $100. Sound good?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit.. this is getting ridiculously confusing. Everyone who's interested in doing stuff PM people.

11-11-2005 06:19 PM

Wow this is great stuff guys, update as it happens. So the strategy on these is just to play REALLY tight until you can get at least a re-roll? Ive never played these but they sound like I might give them a shot.

MrMoo 11-11-2005 06:30 PM

If anyone thinks Adanthar will do this and wants to bet, send me a PM. I'd be willing to go up to $300 that he won't make it. But I'll take any bet above $50.

EverettKings 11-11-2005 06:42 PM

OKOK

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone thinks Adanthar will do this and wants to bet, send me a PM. I'd be willing to go up to $300 that he won't make it. But I'll take any bet above $50.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grrr.

OK maybe it's selfish but I think its WAY simpler to have just one person managing the bets. If you have a buddy you want to bet with then cool, but if you're just looking for someone to take action then PM me. I guess if you want to bet against adanthar then, well, uh, go away this is my bet [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Seriosuly though it gets nuts and borders on a thread hijack to try to make bets against adanthar here. I'm covering that side of the coin.

Everett

Scuba Chuck 11-11-2005 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like someone who has spun his wheels on the mini-steps.

11-11-2005 07:27 PM

This may be a bit off topic but I just got to ask.

If one is getting freerolls from step 1 to step 3, can one just sell the "ticket" for the buyin of 50+5 and therefor make a profic of 50$ cash or can these not be sold?

Benal 11-11-2005 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If one is getting freerolls from step 1 to step 3, can one just sell the "ticket" for the buyin of 50+5 and therefor make a profic of 50$ cash or can these not be sold?

[/ QUOTE ]

u cant sell

11-11-2005 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, once your money enters the steps, it only comes out at the top.

11-11-2005 09:07 PM

Ok thanks, I thought that if you could, that would make this challenge quite a bit easier:)

LethalRose 11-11-2005 10:37 PM

Re: **Official ADANTHAR $1k MiniStep Challenge**

any updates?