Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Longest Log you've ever laid.. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=375839)

11-10-2005 10:26 PM

Re: Longest Log you\'ve ever laid..

no seriously, thats okay. Im pretty sure that talking about it is dancing on the correct side of the TMI line, and when you post it, you're on the [censored] side of the TMI line.

thats really really kinda [censored] nasty.

you know there's something wrong when you see a pic that doesnt have [censored].

kurosh 11-10-2005 10:32 PM

A THREAD ABOUT THE LONGEST [censored] YOU HAVE EVER LAID IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT PICTURES

11-11-2005 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A THREAD ABOUT THE LONGEST [censored] YOU HAVE EVER LAID IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT PICTURES

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have pics. I could only re-enact what it looked like in MS Paint. Not gonna do it, though.

Shajen 11-11-2005 11:06 AM

Back in the Corps, I had lived on a diet of MREs for two weeks while in the field. I had just gotten back and ate taco bell that night, along with a bunch of beer.

The next morning I gave birth to an amazing beast.

I thought it was going to try and crawl out of the toilet. I didn't measure, but I'm guessing it was in the area of 20 inches. Coiled, as if waiting to strike. It fought valiantly, but the second flush sent it on it's way.

I felt 10lbs lighter.

11-11-2005 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but the second flush sent it on it's way.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

11-11-2005 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Back in the Corps, I had lived on a diet of MREs for two weeks while in the field. I had just gotten back and ate taco bell that night, along with a bunch of beer.

The next morning I gave birth to an amazing beast.

I thought it was going to try and crawl out of the toilet. I didn't measure, but I'm guessing it was in the area of 20 inches. Coiled, as if waiting to strike. It fought valiantly, but the second flush sent it on it's way.

I felt 10lbs lighter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call BS. 20 inches!? That is a newborn BABY for Christ's sake. BTW, are you Football-man?

11-11-2005 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but the second flush sent it on it's way.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, great gimmick account.

Thats just hilarious.

Vavavoom 11-11-2005 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe u have posted that pic.....

Jeez some of us are at work !! FFS !!!

11-11-2005 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe u have posted that pic.....

Jeez some of us are at work !! FFS !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, right? And it wasn't even impressive. Of course I believe Kurosh is only about 5'7". We need to get Swede in here and see if he's laid a foot-and-a-halfer, in his prime.

PocketJokers72 11-11-2005 01:06 PM

You guys are all a bunch of rookies. I laid this last time I traveled to Japan.

Enjoy....

NSFW----DooDoo Picture