Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   DERB (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=370404)

DcifrThs 11-02-2005 04:21 PM

Final Logistical Post...Apology and Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
Bad judgement dcfr. Unlock it. Cmon now.

[/ QUOTE ]

as you can see, this thread is unlocked, the original thread is unlocked, and JV's picture remains locked b/c i think this thread is the most useful way to have a useful discussion.

there really should be no more discussion about my initial bad judgement. I woudl like to apologize for locking the two threads. I have unlocked the huge one but kept JV's small one locked b/c this thread by andrew is a good discussion thread and all those who would have posted in JV's thread can post here to centralize discussion on DERB.

Again, i apologize for poor judgement, but that has been immediately rectified. Id like it if THIS POST is the last one about the logistics and / or my deficiencies in judgement. lets try to keep discussing the strategy and DERB so that this thread doesn't get absolutely massively huge like the last one.

FINALLY, i am sorry for my earlier actions. they have been rectified.

id appreciate no responses to this post and simply carry on as usual. so thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Barron

flawless_victory 11-02-2005 04:27 PM

Re: DERB

paluka your PM is full.

ike 11-02-2005 04:30 PM

Thats quite a call.

Paluka 11-02-2005 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
paluka your PM is full.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many can I have:(. I'll keep deleting.

J_V 11-02-2005 04:48 PM

DERB fund.

Let's all chip in some $$$ and get someone to datamine DERB round the clock.

My donation is 25 dollars.

I would appreciate a DERB report every month.

Cancuk 11-02-2005 06:17 PM

sorry to cut in.

his DERB's handle "Lojzka" still?

thanks.

AffleckKGB 11-02-2005 06:30 PM

Is DERB's handle now Brizganc or is that some other random crazy Slovenian player?

Steve Giufre 11-02-2005 06:38 PM

This is getting dumb. Way too many threads are getting locked, moved, deleted, whatever. When did we all decide that if something wasnt directly related to a hand that we couldnt discuss it? A good deal of the threads that used to get the most replies fell into the same catagory as as JV's derb post. They got so many replies because people found them interesting, and it was nice break from talking about what to do with KQ UTG. I dont see why these threads need to be moved or locked when most of us seem to enjoy them, and they are almost always in some way related to high limit hold em.

Turning Stone Pro 11-02-2005 07:16 PM

What DO you do with KQ UTG?

TSP

Steve Giufre 11-02-2005 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What DO you do with KQ UTG?

TSP

[/ QUOTE ]

I stay. If the dealer makes 21 then so be it.