Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   ot: who's in nyc? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369720)

pooh74 11-01-2005 07:16 PM

Re: ot: who\'s in nyc?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in NYC, and I like drinking.

does it matter that I've never lived in California [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It makes you better actually

11-01-2005 07:24 PM

Um, would any of this be happening around christmas?

Im driving up to mass, through ct/ny to see family around the 18th, I'll be there till christmas day, it would be really cool to hang out.

Only been to the city three times, one of which I was barely sober enough to remember... all I can remember clearly was that times square was built in such a way that there was this cold-ass wind whipping through it the whole time.

adanthar 11-01-2005 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a chance that curtains would make a cameo for such a night in his old stompin grounds?

[/ QUOTE ]

if he's in philly, it's unlikely.

haven't seen curtains around 2p2 lately that much either. wonder what happened with the girly?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's also in Philly and they have a dog and stuff.

I'm now in Astoria (yay!) but with no steady internet access until the 8'th (boo!) PM me after that, I'm down for drinks etc.

citanul 11-01-2005 08:14 PM

did she get the water dog she wanted?

ilya 11-01-2005 09:03 PM

i'm in brooklyn. will be gone weekend before thanksgiving, otherwise any time is good. i think that whatever we do it should involve both drinking and super-deep-stack poker.

durron597 11-01-2005 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm in brooklyn. will be gone weekend before thanksgiving, otherwise any time is good. i think that whatever we do it should involve both drinking and super-deep-stack poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

You go on AIM too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

citanul 11-01-2005 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if by super deep stack poker you mean .01/.02 mixed games, then yes. i agree.

i don't know of a great venue for this, while i know bars in chicago that'll let you play cards, i don't know many in ny... hm. we'll have to figure this out. tomorrow at some point i'll start compiling a little bit of a list of who's in for what and make a post.

c

pooh74 11-01-2005 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh, thats not deep stack...

durron597 11-01-2005 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh, thats not deep stack...

[/ QUOTE ]

It is if everyone has 10000xBB in front of them.

durron597 11-01-2005 11:53 PM

Dec 2-3 weekend

Ooh, a poll in a thread. The first weekend in December seems best for both me and Cit right now.