Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   micro poster comparisons/groupings (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343077)

Entity 09-24-2005 01:34 PM

Re: micro poster comparisons/groupings

[ QUOTE ]
You're hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

You coming to vegas, bitch?

Redd 09-24-2005 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://myspace-895.vo.llnwd.net/0000.../6243895_l.jpg

<--- Seann William Scott.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

nomadtla 09-24-2005 02:23 PM

Redd no matter what Avatar he puts up will allways look like a sailor with a big pipe to me. It just seems to go with the name you landlovers.

Redd 09-24-2005 02:28 PM

Hey miles, for the record I always thought you and Isura were the same person.

[ QUOTE ]
1. i think AdamL and DavidC are basically the same person. scotty34 is similar to them.
2. shadow29 and zuluking are friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with both of these completely. Except, I think that zuluking has a really really strong southern drawl and shadow29 has more of a midwestern thing going on. Oh, and Greg J. sounds like gambit from the x-men.

[ QUOTE ]
4. AK13 and MrWookie share 2+2 accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Add @bsolute_luck to that list for the trifecta.

[ QUOTE ]
5. in person, i bet Shill is a much smaller guy than Entity. i think Shill has a small beer belly though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't agree more.

[ QUOTE ]
7. jrz1972 and deception05 are the same person.

[/ QUOTE ]
Disagree. I thought that d5 and davelin are the same person.

[ QUOTE ]
8. car_ramrod and Redd both love carrots and ranch dressing.

[/ QUOTE ]
While it's very true that I love carrots and ranch dressing, I have no idea what this means about my relationship to CR. Do you think we're the same person?

Redd 09-24-2005 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think AaronW might've been that guy in High School who wasn't really with the cool crowd and yet inexplicably had a hot girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious; it's very articulate and I completely agree that it could be true.

Redd 09-24-2005 02:33 PM

Interestingly enough, me and car_ramrod registered within 7 days of each other, and we share a birthday. Creepy.

Redd 09-24-2005 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Redd no matter what Avatar he puts up will allways look like a sailor with a big pipe to me. It just seems to go with the name you landlovers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha despite the fact that I love swimming, boating, and watersports in general I'm in just about the most landlocked city in the planet.

And my name actually came out by chance; I'd never registered for a message board before and 'chose' my name by smashing my left hand against my keyboard. If I were right-handed I might be named Uyhh instead.

Greg J 09-24-2005 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man I don't know how you linemen do it... I was a quarterback and kick returner, and I preferred taking a big hit every now and then to being pounded every play.

[/ QUOTE ]
I much prefered knowing when and how I would make contact (as an O-lineman) than the crapshoot you skill guys had to deal with. To each his own I guess.

Greg J 09-24-2005 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and Greg J. sounds like gambit from the x-men.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess it's bc I live in Baton Rouge. I'm actually much more Mississippi white trash. Only I hate confederate flags. And I'm a vegetarian. And a liberal. Go figure.

I've always thought of Shillx and droolie as the same person. Btspider makes me think of Roland from the Dark Tower series. Wookie strikes me as a hairy dude (like Chewy). sfer (used to post here on ML a lot) seems like he has a Charlie Chaplan 'stache and big glasses.

I'm sure there are others.

cold_cash 09-24-2005 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

You coming to vegas, bitch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, I'm not going to be able to make this trip for various unfortunate reasons.

P.S. From now on I will be referring to you as "Stiffler", "Stiffie", etc.. Please adjust accordingly.